View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 7343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245
 PRG City (Bit of Construction Work) 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: PRG City (Bit of Construction Work)
"Hmmm... Interesting...", Shirou put his mug down (with half of coffee in it), " Miss Anjie, may I analyze that?"

Aoi is thinking about those creatures.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

((I Thought I had replied to this, I'm so sorry Aoi :crying: ))

"oh, yes, of course."

Anjie pulls the vial out from her kidney belt and hands it to Shirou, before taking another sip of her mug. The vial contains a bright pink substance. It seems to be of a gooey viscosity.

"I found samples stuff on the upper floors of this building, but.. I wouldn't recommend going back up there. It's become infested with those tar-like creatures, and they aren't really keen on having company."

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

[It's ok, Anjie. Don't worry :sweatdrop: ]

Shirou picks the vial, analyzing the pink gooey liquid. More curious about, he begins to use his aura to cover it to studing its structure.

"But... You said that those creatures hate the pink liquid. How can they stay upper floors if those are covered with the liquid?", asked Aoi with curious, leaving her son being distracted with the vial.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

"The substance that is still kept upstairs is closed off in a single storage unit furthest away from the upper-floor exit. They don't seem to go near the specific, but they litter the hallways close by it. And well... "

She takes a breath for a moment, fiddling with her mug.

"... They aren't afraid of such a small amount of pink goo, I can tell you that much."

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

[Gomenasai, I didn't have Internet until now... And phone's data, neither u_u (Anyway, I can't post with phone's data for some reason) ]

"I see.", Aoi gives a long sip of her tea, thinking about.

" Hmmm... The substance is curiously odd, but... I don't know..."

Not moving his eyes on the vial, Shirou drinks his coffee...

"I must investigate those creatures and they relation with this liquid."

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Upon hearing Shirou's decleration, her expression seems to grow worried.

"... A-are you sure?"

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

"Pretty sure, Miss Anjie. After all, we must know how defeat those creatures, not caring if this city is almost empty, if we came back here it's probably the citizen or new people come here and we must not allow to them being damaged by the creatures."

"I'm with you, son. We must eradicate this threat for the sake of innocents."

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Anjie stares into her mug, a conflicted expression on her face. She sighs and sets it aside.

"You... Have a point. I... I just..."

She sighs, almost in shame.

"... I blocked off the elevator last time I went up there. Came too close to some of the creatures, it got ugly.... It was the only way... Which essentially means we'd have to scale an 85-floor skyscraper to even get there."

She chuckles softly.

"But if you have a plan... I guess we can go up and have a look."

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

"Hmmm... I see..."

Shirou begins to think in a plan, holding his chin in the process.

Aoi, yet not saying something, she's thinking a way to get up in the top of the building.

The young man gaves a last sorb of his coffee, puting the mug on the table.

"I guess the one way is climbing the building...", then he stands up to walk outside, " So, I'll climb it."

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Anjie goes wide-eyed at the mention of climbing the building. However, she doesn't seem to object to the idea.

"I-i suppose it is? It's a pretty tall building though... Are you sure you're able to do it?"

If Shirou was to walk outside in the front of the building, he'd be faced with the massive towering building over the flowery square once more, it's sleek black surfaces glistening in the sunlight, which has become a little clearer after they went inside Anjie's crawl space. As Anjie indeed mentioned, the building is tall, and would probably be estimated to be around 347.5 metres (1,140 ft) tall. From what is observable from the square, he should be able to climb the first few floors using the entrance as leverage, as the tower's entrance vestibule sticks out from the building.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Once Shirou was out of the building, he stares the tall building, focusing on the top of it. The wind flows gently on the man's hair, looking determined.

Aoi gives a long sorb of her tea cup to finishing it, then she stand up to stay on side of Anjie, seeing the door.

"Maybe I can't remember most of his life and myself, but I can assure you, Anjie, if something crosses on his way, Shirou will find the solution. No matter how long or so hard it would be, he has a determination as I never had seen on someone after my amnesia."

Aoi turns at Anjie, smiling lightly.

"Right now he's searching solutions to this problem, let's go."

She walks to outside, pacific steps sound around.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Anjie stares at the two leave, her expression still full of surprise, a slightly sentimental smile crosses her lips. Such tenacity. She follows the two outside, turning off the lights in her crawlspace and closes upp the door when she and Aoi leave the building.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Once Anjie and Aoi exit of the building, they can find Shirou climbing it and he was like the 5th floor. A curious note, he was fully standing on the glass of the windows.

"... *flicker*... Honey, you should wait for us.", but it took some seconds to Shirou to response.

"Sorry, I'm scanning here..."

Yes, Shirous was, really, focused to analyze everything around.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Anjie stares at Shirou, wide eyed, almost in awe.

"H-how are you doing that?" She calls out to Shirou.

The outside building itself isn't all that interesting. The black sleek exterior of the glass panes make the entire building look like a shining monolith, but upon closer inspection, Shirou would be able to see a hallway and a set of offices through the slightly tinted glass windows. The interior looks different from the lower parts of the building and seem more modern as opposed to Anjie's tiny crawlspace which looked older and more cozy.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Shirou, hearing Anjie asking him in a stunned tone, he turned his head to giving a look at her.

"Uh?... Oh, well. The advantage of being an aura user~", if she pays attention, Anjie would catch faint and white mist under his feet. "If you want it, mother can help you to climbing the building."

The young man turned back his head to giving a last glance in the interior of the building.

"... Curious... Why the first floors are different of this?", Shirou looked over, "I wonder if the rest of the floors are like this or different, too..."

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Anjie stares up at Shirou.

"Well, I-i Mean.. sure?" Anjie looks at Aoi. "Can you really do that?"

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

[Sorry, weeks of work and this is the guilty, too: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Wd0mxUQAArZWv.jpg ]

Before Anjie could say something more, Aoi put her right hand in front of her...

"Aura jutsu, Reiki Karuna...", she does a figure with her blue aura into the air [ http://reikirays.com/wp-content/uploads ... Symbol.jpg ], "Rama-Mara."

The figure bright in resonance with her voice and floats at Anjie to fusing in her in a gently way. Anjie's feet brought in a light of color (depends of her aura color) for one second.

"Now, you can climb with us.", Aoi said in a pacific tone, smiling as she closes her eyes.

Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

((No worries! :innocent: <3 ))

Anjie stares at her feet as the light flares from her feet. Examining them, she looks at Aoi with a soft smile before turning her attention back to the building.

"Alright... Lets climb."

After getting a vantage point on the building, she begins to attempt scaling it akin to how Shirou did it, but it's obvious that she is far less agile than the two of them.

Sat May 13, 2017 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Shirou notices how Anjie is getting some troubles to climbing the building, so, he walks back and raises his hand at Anjie.

"If you want it, you can hold my hand to get a better balance to climbing it, Miss Anjie."

Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

With a stumbling movement, Anjie grabs onto Shirou's hand, and then his arm, still adjusting to her center of gravity having shifted so drastically, embarrassment flushing across her face.

"T-Thank you."

As the group continues scaling the building, the interior scenery of the building continues to look the same. Empty white offices, void of the presence of anyone else but the three of them. Upon reaching the higher floors, the office scenery turns into that of laboratories, clean test chambers and halls that seem to extend throughout the floors. The wind which was seemingly unnoticeable from down on the ground is strong up here, and Anjie holds onto her cloak with a firm grip as to not suddenly have it swept away by the strong gusts of wind.

"We should be there soon... Floor 83..."

Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

As they're climbing, Shirou holds strong enough Anjie's hand and not hurting her by his strong. The trio continue climbing the building, Aoi blocking her face with both arms to avoid some dust hiting the eyes and the air.

"...", she gaves a look of the offices, staring as she is getting, maybe, a memento. But Aoi suffers of a cold senses when they were on the laboratory floors.

"... Everything is fine, mom?", Shirou asked, turning his face to seeing his mother with the corner of his eyes, noticing that senses on her.

"Yes, everything is fine.", she continues. Shirou gaves a concerned staring on her, nodding and continue with they way. "It was... like a bad feeling..."

Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

After a distance of scaling further, they reach the windows that correspond with floor 83. Most of the windows in this floor are tinted with black so you can't see through them, but Anjie pulls the group towards a window. This one is slightly less tinted than the others. Through it, the group can see a long white hallway, no doors, extending down beyond what the group can see, desite the lights still being on. Anjie clutches Shirou's hand slightly, seemingly nervous.

"Alright... The two of you wouldn't happen to have some sort of magic that could gets us through the window pane, would you?"

Sun May 28, 2017 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

[Gomenasai... I moved to another house and it wasn't Internet and it took some weeks to contract the service, my job... You know... :l ]

Shirou held lightly Anjie's hand, he could senses certain anxious on Anjie, so he tries to giving to her support as trust of everything will be fine.

"Magic, no certainly. But we have aura powers.", Shirou said as he put his free hand on the crystal of the window, "It won't take so much to manipule its aura and moving its atoms to create a perfect and not breaking hole to cross into it."

The boy focuse his view on the crystal, looking like nothing happens for some seconds, but then a lightly shaking on it was detected just to show to them how a perfect hole begins to grow from the center of the crystal until taking the enough size to pass across it as not breaking the window.

Then, Shirou put out his hand to seeing Anjie and Aoi with a light smile.

"Ladies, first."

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245