View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A game related question! 
New Entrant
New Entrant

Post A game related question!
Hello, Roahm! I'm Sapphy, one of your many YT fans. I found you via your Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow 100% Soul playthrough, and as a fan, I'd like to ask a question regarding videos.
As a game developer, hobbywise, I make games using video game engines like Game Maker and some of the RPG Maker engines, like 2003, VX Ace, and lately, MV. :spooked: However, I'm... scared on releasing playable demos to those whom I don't trust. It's a terrible fault, I know. :scared: But, at any rate, here's my question.
Does your recording software allow you to record RPG Maker 2003 games? If so, I'd like to see if you'd like to play a game that I'm working on, which is considered a interactive version of a story of mine. I'm sorry for wasting your time if this isn't the case. Thank you for reading anyhow. :loveblush:
If you are interested, the game I would like you to playtest (and show via videos on your channel) is Magicae Mundi, or as it was known in it's early days as Sapphy's Arcade. It is about 5 characters, known by the names of Sapphy (Yes, I know, self insert much? :hysterical: ); Dust; Kayla; Ceinios; and Ligiuar, going around various places, like video game universes and the like, trying to help restore things to their former glory, after a big demon, known as Baphomet, threatens the Light (the people who live within these realms) to extinction. It has at least 3 dragon main characters, references to various video games, a relationship between a human and a dragon, and of course, a nice bit of comedy with plenty of 4th wall breaking humor.
Have a free shiny for your troubles! :shinygem:

Love and appreciation from one of your GREATEST fans,
Sapphy

Fri May 12, 2017 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]