View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 tAll3ShyguySkullLand Series for My Fan-Bases 
Gardener
Gardener

Post tAll3ShyguySkullLand Series for My Fan-Bases
Welll this is my topic for submitting Pictures to show others.

Also I will be submitting these from Roahm's Fan-Art Gallery mostly.

I got a few sprites first for today.

This is my Meddy sprite sheet. Meddy is the Classic counterpart of the Navi Meddy.EXE. I made it by editing Roll's sprites. This is the first one. Roahm says about this "Quite a cute Meddy modification here, she looks quite nice."

This is my character ShyGuy. He is a Bass recolor because my favorite character is Bass. He comes from another dimension called the Dark Dimension in which he fought against Dr. Masters. Roahm says about this "Evidently, the artist's character is a pallet swapped Bass."

This is the megaman of Dark Dimension based on MegamanDS of the Battle Network. He is called Dark Megaman. He works for Dr. Masters for now but maybe that is going to change eventually. Roahm says about this guy "Dark Mega Man evidently has it out for me in the artist's storyline, and has thus collected the weapons of various Nightmare Bosses." That's because I told him that:
"Red and orange = Wave Burn Ball (Burnerman)
Purple and Lavender = Wave Cannon (Aquaman)
Yellow and Green = Slash Claw (Slashman)
Pink and White = Quick Boomerang (Quickman)
Gray and White = Tengu Blade (Tenguman)
Brown and White = Needle Rocket Cannon (Needleman and it can be shot rapid fire)
Lavender and Pink = Flash Stopper (Brightman)
Yellow and Sky Blue = Thunder Beam (Elec)"

Next i am going to put up a link to "The Storyline of Roahm City in video Form" Pretend when you read the titles that it's the announcer voice from powered-up intro level that introduces the robot master.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCP6OUHZxxI

Lastly we have Dark Megaman's Lair as submitted on Roahm's Fan-art gallery
This is a boss room for the player's fight against Dark Megaman. This happens in one of series just displaying his boss room here. Roahm says "Evidently, this lair was pieced together from pieces of other troublesome Robot Masters' lairs... Why he went with so little water though and didn't abuse ceiling death spikes, I'm not sure." To answer Roahm's question, Dark Megaman can climb the Death spike walls in his lair. On hard mode, Dark Megaman also mimics the robot master of the weapon that he is currently using, he starts with Slashman's weapon: he climbs up the Death spike walls, throwing the tar down or 'Bob' if you like to call the tar that, and then he jumps down and slashes at you.

That's all I am posting for now because that gets you caught up on the story and art I have.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: tAll3ShyguySkullLand Series for My Fan-Bases
Why are there two topics on your art?

PSN: Raccoonman_900
Steam: Raccoonman_900
Twitch: Raccoonman_9000

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Gardener
Gardener

Accidiently submitted it twice and so it put the topic up twice. I can say the one you comment one is the one that is right.

Edit: Now there is only one.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:22 am
Gardener
Gardener

Alright now I am submitting a story.

First is Intros in parathesis.
(David the Writer: Alright I decided to write a fiction that is the story of Classic Roll. This involves the 8 robot masters from Megaman: Powered Up as allies. The story has MegamanXRoll so don't read if you don't like that couple. This first chapter takes place at Dr. Light's Lab and includes Fireman in it. The bad guy of this is a revived Copy Robot.
Roll: Time to deal some damage to Copy Robot's Army.
Fireman: The flame of Justice burns strong. Evil beware.
David the Writer: That's the spirit, you two.
Dr. Light: We better protect my lab.
Roll: Don't worry. We will protect it, boss.
Fireman: Don't you mean Dad?
Roll: I am not really your sister, Fireman.
Fireman: Good point, partner.
Dr. Light: This is going to be a little confusing to not have Wily be the bad guy.
Fireman: Bring it on. Fire! All Megaman Characters © Capcom
David The Writer: Thanks for the Disclaimer, Fireman. Background Song is Drown by Three Days Grace. Now on with the story.)

Roll was cleaning up her boss known as Dr. Light's Lab. Suddenly a met comes running toward her to attack her. She attacks it with her broom. Dr. Wily comes up on the screen.

Dr. Wily says "Dr. Light, My experience known as Copy Robot is rebelling against me. He has decided to attack Your Lab. Roll, Please let Dr. Light know that Copy Robot is attacking, not me."

Roll says "I will and I will also gather whatever of Megaman's Brothers I can find to help me out."

Roll runs deeper into the lab. She attacks the Mets on sight.

Fireman says "Fire!"

Fireman had unleashed his firestorm toward the Mets.

Fireman says "Roll, what the heck is going on here?"

Roll says "Wily's Creation, the Copy Robot, is rebelling against him. He has commanded some of Wily's Robots to attack our lab. I wonder what he's after."

Fireman says "The Flame of Justice burns strong so I'll help out."

Roll says "Thanks, let's get to Dr. Light to let him know of the situation."

Fireman's strategy is use his fire attacks to attack his foes. All the robots that used to work for Dr. Wily have begun to create ice attacks to remove Fireman's powers. Luckily, Roll is backing Fireman up by fighting alongside him.

Roll says "Time to battle these robots. Eh, Fireman?"

Fireman says "You got it, Partner."

Roll starts to lead the charge through the Light Lab. They are attacked by many different Mets. Each of the Mets have Ice powers that is until halfway when they run into some Oil Mets. Roll switches with Fireman to get through this part fast.

Fireman says "My Firestorm attack would be very useful if I could attack stronger."

Dr. Light says "Fireman, You hear me? I got to get upgrades to make you and the Other brothers of Megaman able to change your attacks. This is going to be hard without Dr. Wily's Help."

Fireman says "Dr. Light, tell me where you are. Roll has some info that you might want to know."

Dr. Light says "Really? It's going to come quite handy to get that info from her. You and her come to me at the Experimental Lab."

In the darkness of the current area, A voice says "Really, the Experimental Lab? I better get there now."
Roll and Fireman fight through more Ice and Oil Mets and then the two of them run into a Oil Sniper Joe. Fireman takes the front lines and strikes that Sniper Joe with his fire attacks. It dies and they enter the Experimental Lab.

Dr. Light says "A little help over here?"

The being in the darkness earlier says "Well, if it isn't Fireman and... Who are you?"

Roll says "I am Roll, Dr. Light's Helper Robot. I am also the one who got sick with Roboenza."

Fireman says "Well if it isn't the Fake Megaman known Megaman?"

Roll says "That's who that is."

Megaman? Says "Yes, that is who I am. I will make Dr. Light pay for making Megaman."

Roll says "Fireman, I will handle this."

Fireman says "You sure, Roll?"

Roll says "Yes, Time to deal some damage."

Roll attacks Megaman? with her broom and then strikes with a Chocolate Box. Megaman? backs up and fires his Mega buster which Roll jumps over and this is when Roll Lays another hit with her broom and then, on the ground, does a three hit combo.
Megaman? breaths heavily and says "Well this is an interesting predicament to boot. I will just port out of here." He teleports out of the area and Roll and Fireman do a victory pose.

Fireman says "We protected the Lab from Copy Robot."

Dr Light says "What are you saying? Dr. Wily is behind this, isn't he?"

Roll says "Dr. Wily sent a warning message of the attack on this place. He probably didn't have the power to upgrade his Robot Minions before so that is a meaning that he isn't behind this. Plus he told me he wasn't."

Dr. Light says "Dr. Wily has tricked us before and now he does have an excuse to why it's not him."
Fireman says "We still need to be careful."

Dr. Wily says "I hope not too careful. Dr. Light, I heard what you said to Fireman and I will be willing to help you upgrade Megaman's Family if you are willing to upgrade my robots."

Dr. Light says "You're saying we got to upgrade all 86 Robot Masters. I think that is a good plan."

TBC...

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Here is a endless story by the name of Roahm City. This chapter starts with Roahm turning on the news to watch for Dr. Wily in his city. He sees that a bass recolor named ShyGuy has gotten an access card. By what means did ShyGuy get this Access Card? Roahm wanted to know. The start of this chapter begun at the turning on of the TV. Background Song is One Thousand Apologies by Demon Hunter.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 1: ShyGuy Wants Access to The City

Roahm turns on the TV to see the news. He sees on the news a Bass look-alike named ShyGuy. He seemed to have gotten inside the city through some means. He wouldn't reveal in the interview. Roahm suspects Dr. Wily may be behind ShyGuy and sends Dragonman to investigate.

Dragonman says to the people "Have you seen this robot?"

Dragonman repeatedly hears no. That is until a met points him to the tavern/hotel in the market district of Roahm City.

Dragonman thinks "What could he want to go to the Tavern/Hotel for?"

Dragonman enters the tavern/hotel to see the keeper. He asks if he has seen ShyGuy and the keeper says that he has and points him to ShyGuy's Location in the Tavern. In the Tavern, he sees ShyGuy talking to Mets and Sniper Joes. He approaches them and drags ShyGuy away from the group.

ShyGuy says "What's this all about, Dragonman? I am just a humble civilian."

Dragonman says "How did you get an Access Card into the City? Roahm doesn't remember inviting you."

ShyGuy says "Ah, that. Well I got it from a Met that happened to be talking to me about this city. I knew that Dr. Wily was planning some kind of Attack on the city so I convinced the Met with my diplomacy to give me an access card. Those guys I was talking to are people I am trying to get access to the Roahm City Tower to talk to Roahm."

Dragonman says "Can You prove it happened the way you said it did?"

Suddenly he pulls up a holo-communicator and they see a met.

The Met says "Well, I wasn't expecting a call from you, ShyGuy. Oh Dragonman, it's you."

Dragonman says "The Communication is solid enough to actually be happening. So Met, did you give ShyGuy his Access Card so that he can get up to Roahm and Warn him about a Wily Attack on the City?"

The Met answers "Yes, I saw Quickman on the radar and asked ShyGuy what was up. He told me that he needed to get information to Roahm about Wily attacking Roahm City with his Quick-Robot Army. It is led by Quickman and has a lot of evil robots on it's side. I quickly gave him my access card to at least get him in the city. He thanked me and teleported straight to the city. It happened just this morning."

Dragonman says "Your Met ways of talking are perfectly normal so you're telling the truth. ShyGuy, come with me. I get you in the tower."

At Roahm's Tower, they see Roahm's pet met.

Roahm's Pet Met says "Well, Dragonman, what's he doing here?"

Dragonman answers him by telling the Pet Met that he has a message for Roahm concerning an attack on the city.

Roahm's Pet Met says "I let him know to get you inside. Wait here."

Shyguy could tell this room looked like a boss hallway so that meant Quickman, if he got here, would have to go through this hallway to get to Roahm Mythril. Roahm's Pet Met told them they could enter.

Roahm Mythril says "I heard from my pet met that you got some news on a recent city attack, eh Shyguy?"

ShyGuy says "Yes I do. I have found out that Dr. Wily has sent Quickman and an Army of Quick roobts to take control of the city I suggest we take some precautions to protect the place."

Roahm says "What place is he attacking first?"

ShyGuy says "His first target is a Factory in the city."

Roahm says "We better prepare to counter attack his attack."

TBC...

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Submitting my most recently finished creation known as Pink Kitty Bass. A Character in my Roahm City who defends the city from Dr. Master, his group of Dark Dimension Robot Masters, and his Protector Killers as part of the Protectors. The Protector Killers are also after her.

This is Pink Kitty Bass. Evidently, I editted bass to look like Roahm had drawn Pink Kitty Rose for The Megaman & Bass Perfect Runs.
Database File
A Robot created by Pink Kitty Rose to help Protect Roahm City from Dr. Master's Creations. She is the Bass of Roahm's Group.
Good point: Fun
Bad point: Hard to Understand (Because she's Canadian)
Dislikes: Weaknesses that don't make sense

More information for previous posts
Meddy's Database File
Bio: A robot built by Dr. Cossack who is really good at healing other robots
Good Point: Quick Medic
Bad Point: Naive
Dislikes: Fighting

Shyguy's Database File
Bio: A Robot from the Dark Dimension who didn't remember anything from his dimension at first. Now he fights with the Protectors against his sworn enemy, Dr. Master.
Good Point: Hyper
Bad Point: Clumsy
Dislikes: Cold Temperature

Here's a second Submission Pink Kitty Bass VS Shademan
Can Pink Kitty Bass win against Shademan unlike Bass who couldn't? Then again It was all an act to get into Dr. Light's Lab. So maybe Pink Kitty Bass can win against Shademan.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Here you see a funny ShyGuy Outtakes picture.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm
Gardener
Gardener

David the Writer: Hello, I am now putting up part 1 of Future of Aselia. I am introducing Tales of series to everyone. This part features the first attack of the series caused by a Ogre. This attack is on Iselia. When the 5 of the 10 heroes fail, Ian steps up. That's the question of the Day. I guess you see what happens. Remember this is a few years after Dawn Of The New World. There is one new law: No one is allowed to use Artes at all. That is why it is so hard then. All Game Characters (C) Namco Tales. All OCs (C) tAll3Shyguy Skull Land on Fan-fiction. Background Song is Infected by Demon Hunter. Now on with Part 1.
:mega1up: :mega1up: :mega1up:

Today, Ian and Alexis have planned on a little outing with just them two. Alexis got asked out by Ian and she accepted because he was the only one who could compete with her. No one else is any better than Ian. Alexis is the best child of the Entire World of Aselia. They are out at the lake and talking, very close to each other. Ian still is having trouble admitting his feelings to Alexis even after His talk with his dad. They are currently discussing why Ian had asked her for a little outing for just the two of them. Alexis couldn't figure out that Ian had feelings for her. Just like her mother and Father, Alexis is oblivious to love.

Alexis says "Well, I bet you are trying to admit something to me. I want to know if you are trying to move our relationship up a level."

That didn't mean she couldn't figure it out by him acting all nervous throughout the whole outing. She seen that before In Genis.

Ian says, nervously, "And... if I... am trying to?"

Alexis smiles and says "I want you to know that I want to move it up a level."

Just like Colette and Lloyd, she is oblivious to love but can easily hide her emotions. She hide her feelings for him for so long because of what people would think of her if she fell in love with her best friend. Ian got even more nervous and he just couldn't disappoint her anymore or these feelings of hers might drop. All of a sudden, a monster called a Ogre attacked the entrance of Iselia. Ian and Alexis ran straight toward there to watch their parents fight it. When they got there, they saw Lloyd, Colette, Sheena, Zelos, and Raine fighting the Ogre. They weren't looking too good, either. The Ogre is too powerful except if they used Artes. The Problem is a new law that says No one is allowed to use Artes at all. They are almost going to die when Ian decides to run up and attack the Ogre.

Zelos says "Son, what are you doing?"

Ian had no choice but to not hide the truth any longer.

Ian says "Burn to a crisp, Fireball."

The Fireball Arte is used and he just got a little tired. The fireball burns the ogre and then the ogre attacks with a Grand Slam Arte attack.

Ian dodges and says "Ha that's all you got, Life seal!"

The arte attacked the ogre, draining his Energy that is satisfied by either Eating or Sleeping.

Ian says "Burn to a crisp, Fireball!"

The fireball burns the Ogre.

Ian says "Sonic Thrust! Lightning Blade! Super Lightning Blade!"

The combo of artes attacks the Ogre and defeats it.

Alexis says "Ian, you used Artes to defeat that Ogre."

Lloyd says "That is unspeakable."

Colette says "He is just a young boy, Lloyd."

Ian says "It's alright because I wanted to leave the village for a while."

Zelos says "Then leave for a while. You will leave until we want you to come back."

Alexis says "I am going with him then."

Lloyd says "You sure you want to travel with this Arte-User, My daughter? I won't let you travel with him unless you are."

Alexis says "It seemed that he is using a different style of arte usage. I want to know what it is."

Zelos says "Alright then, go ahead and leave."

TBC...

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh dude, learn to use spoiler tags!

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 pm
Gardener
Gardener

jordantigers wrote:

what Spoiler tags do I need it's fan-fiction mostly. Also teh pictures aren't going to be made into a game.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:47 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

tAll3ShyguySkullLand wrote:
jordantigers wrote:

what Spoiler tags do I need it's fan-fiction mostly. Also teh pictures aren't going to be made into a game.

Spoiler tags are also useful for putting art/walls of text in so the page isnt stretched.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 pm
Gardener
Gardener

I didn't know that because most of the other forum sites I'm on don't include the spoiler tag.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Spoiler: show
Alright if you click this spoiler, you will see the couple for Reimu in Roahm City. Because in Roahm City megaman universe, Megaman is Paired with Roll. I actually made this couple up just recently because she is paired with Megaman because they're the heroes of their series. Well in Roahm City, the one she is paired with here is the main hero besides Shyguy.

Also got a new sprite sheet for Coatman

Look in the spoiler box to see the sheet for coatman and you notice something from the forums on it.

Here is Coatman's data for the Roahm City Database.
Coatman
Good Point: Creative
Bad Point: Not as good as Roahm
Dislikes: Splash Woman

Also got a ShademanXRemelia picture since I like the couple

Also got Rideman's Sprite Sheet. Blom does his personality. He is also Shyguy's Protoman.

Here is Rideman's Data for the Roahm City Database.
Rideman (Type=Protoman)
Good Point: Good Shot
Bad Point: Nervous
Dislikes: Shooting his own horse

Here we also got Lance who I made for Rage. Rage does his personality. He is also my Duo.

Here is Lance's Data for the Roahm City database
Lance
Good Point: Flexible
Bad Point: Too Much on his Mind
Dislikes: War
Quote: "Why am I still Here?"

Finally I got a new item. It's call the 1-up pyramid and this is Roahm Finding it in his ocean part of his city.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Many works xD

Good job :3

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

So many awesome works :innocent:

Coatman kinda looks like Sha-*shot*

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Justin_the_Bailey wrote:
So many awesome works :innocent:

Coatman kinda looks like Sha-*shot*

Yeah, Shagg built him to be the Protoman of the Protectors and the second Protector in Roahm City. Dragonman is the Megaman of the Protectors and is built by Roahm. Pink Kitty Bass is built by Pink to be the Bass of the Protectors and 3rd protector. the 4th protector i haven't made sprites of yet but it's foxman built by kit to be the Duo of the Protectors. my group of characters is now complete. Shyguy being the Megaman, Rideman being the Protoman, Lance being the Duo, and Dark Megaman being the Bass. The Thing is Dark Megaman never sides with Megaman on anything not even to train himself. He only works for Dr. Masters or is not there.

IrukaAoi wrote:
Many works xD

Thanks any of them you like?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

tAll3ShyguySkullLand wrote:
IrukaAoi wrote:
Many works xD

Thanks any of them you like?

The first pic and the pic about Shademan : 3

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gardener
Gardener

Thanks for telling me what you like.

Here is my "seiken densetsu 3 1st party" to visit Roahm Mythril.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 am
Gardener
Gardener

alright in the next spoiler we have a chapter of a story I call Touhou Roahm City. It's how the touhou characters came to Roahm City. First Reimu has to beat Gridman and save the protectors first.
Welcome one, welcome all to the Fan-fiction called Touhou Roahm City. Reimu the hero of Touhou will be saving the Protectors from the Protector Killer known as Gridman. He was designed by Dr. Masters to destroy Dragonman, Shaggman, Foxman, and Pink Kitty Bass. The problem is none of the participants of the battle expected to see Reimu enter the football stadium that Gridman controls. Reimu was just exploring around Roahm City and decided to help the group of characters. Reimu is not paired with Megaman in this by the way. Megaman classic Characters © Capcom. Touhou Characters © Team Shanghai Alice. Gridman Classic Incarnation, Shyguy, and Meddy © me. Dragonman © Jun0theFox. Foxman © Kit. Shaggman/Coatman © Kuposan3/Shagg. Pink Kitty Bass © Pink Kitty Rose.

Background song is Reimu's theme. Now on with the Story.

Touhou Roahm City
Chapter 1: Touhou Enters Roahm City

All of the Touhou Girls start moving into Roahm City. Reimu enters a stadium she finds in the city. She sees that Dragonman, Foxman, Coatman, Pink Kitty Bass, Shyguy, and Meddy are in trouble by the Protector Killer Gridman.

Gridman says "You leave here now, Little girl."

Reimu says "Not unless you release the Protectors, you football jerk!"

Shyguy yells "Reimu, this guy is a protector killer. He won't let us go unless he is defeated."

Reimu says "Really? Then I will defeat him."

Gridman Laughs and says "Hardly, Reimu!"

Reimu starts to shoot her spread shot at Gridman. He got hit by 20 of the shots. He then charged at her. She easily dodged and fires her spread shot right into his face. He took all the shots from it. He then shot a buster shot at her and she dodged yet again.

Dragonman says "Go get him, Reimu!"

Reimu shot a yin-yang strike at Gridman. Gridman tried to dodge but got hit by the Yin-Yang Strike. Reimu then shot another Yin-Yang strike at Gridman and he explodes.

Reimu says "Alright I won!"

Dragonman says "Great, now get us down."

Reimu gets all of them down and Shyguy thanks Reimu for helping them.

Reimu says "No Problem, just remember to give donations."

Dragonman chuckles and says "Sure thing."

To be Continued...

It says to be continued because that is only chapter 1. Next chapter is with CirnoXIceman

Last edited by tAll3ShyguySkullLand on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Well here is a little I call Bass and Dawn Love. The Dawn I speak of is my fan-character who I pair with Bass. I don't like Bass with Roll even though Bass and Roll are two of my favorite characters. Megaman and Roll is The pairing for Roll. This is the start of their relationship in my fan-made Bass 1: The Wily Satellites. This happens after you beat all 8 robot masters. Background song is All Around Me by Flyleaf, which will be the actual music for that scene. Now on with the story.
Start of A Relationship
Bass thinks "I can't believe it. I've fallen for her. Why must I have fall in love with that Girl?"
Of course, he was talking about Dawn, the one girl who awoken his true feelings of Justice. His reason to want power is now to help her and keep her safe. It was to protect her. Suddenly Bass gets it. What Protoman said was he needed to protect and fight for.
He then thinks "I found what I got to protect and fight for. Megaman, watch out!"
Dawn walks up and says "Treble said you were thinking about me up here. Why do you need to think about me?"
He looks at her and says "because I have fallen in love with you. I love you, Dawn. I promise I will always protect and fight for you. My sense of justice has been awoken by you."
Dawn runs up and hugs Bass. She says "Oh Bass, I love you too."
They move their faces close together and kiss. The kiss keeps on going until it turns passionate. It stops at the passionate part.
Dawn says "What's wrong, Bass?"
Bass says "I worried about our relationship staying alive because of the Wily Satellites."
The Darkness inside them is telling them to trust it.
Dawn says "If we trust the darkness, we will survive. It was given to us for a reason. Now we will find out what that is."
Bass says "I think you're right, Time to free Dr. Light's Lab."
Screen appears and it says "You unlocked The Taken Over Lab of Dr. Light."
The end of that scene...

In this spoiler, we see my couple for bass which is dawn. They meet in my bass Fan-Game and this is the scene where they admit they love each other. This is chapter 1 of a collection of scenes. The Next scene is Bass VS Megaman in the Bass Fan-Game and you're playing as bass so he wins.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:35 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

The funny thing is...

Roll has a crush on Bass (It was on a Megaman comic, I don't remember the name) :amused:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Justin_the_Bailey wrote:
The funny thing is...

Roll has a crush on Bass (It was on a Megaman comic, I don't remember the name) :amused:

Yeah I don't support BassXRoll because bass didn't really like Roll. I also like to pair Roll with Megaman because I actually think Roll was built to be more of a baby-sitter to the robots than a sister.

Edit: I won't let a post go to waste so here is my Couple for Yamatoman.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Alright this is the Bass Fan-Game boss fight that is Megaman. In this fight, Megaman accuses Bass of just using dawn to protect himself from the satellites. When Bass wins, Megaman expects Bass to finish Megaman off but... I won't spoil anymore of the fiction.

Megaman, Protoman, Bass, and Roll © Capcom. Dawn © Me.

Background Song is Just Like You by Three Days Grace. Now on with the chapter.
Bass VS Megaman In Bass Fan-Game

Bass returns to his base in the Center of the Wily Satellites after getting an breach alert on his communicator. He finds the place destroyed. He also can't find Tango or Beat. He finally finds a familiar face.

Reggae says "What What are are you you doing doing back back here here?"

Bass says "There was a alert of an breach in the base. Who attack?"

Reggae says "Megaman Megaman did did. He He took took Tango, Beat, and and Dawn."

Bass growls and says "Where did he take them?"

Reggae says "Back back to to Dr. Light's Lab Lab."

Bass says "Thanks for the info, Reggae. When I free Dr. Light, I will have him repair you."

Reggae shouts "You're You're Welcome Welcome! Thanks Thanks for for asking asking him that that!"

Bass says "No Problem."

Bass teleported to the next stage in Dr Light's Lab. He fought through all the Satellite controlled robots. Meanwhile with the Mega Group, Dawn is still trying to convince that Bass is working for justice now.

Megaman says "Bass only cares about power. It's all that is in his heart."

Dawn says "You're wrong. He told me that his heart was asleep before he met me. I woke up his heart along with the Bassinum."

Protoman says "Bassinum?"

Dawn says "It's the element Dr. Wily used to make Bass. Dr. Wily made the element by accident when studying Megaman. This was between his fifth attack and his sixth attack. Now his heart has awoken, thanks to me breaking the seal Wily put on it. Wily programmed him to be a heartless killer but feelings awoken when he..."

A sudden explosion happens behind the door.

Megaman says "Bass is right on cue. I will go meet him at the boss door."

Roll says "Be careful, Megaman."

Megaman says "I will, Roll my love." He leaves out the door.

Roll says "How about finishing your sentence, Dawn?"

Dawn says "Alright I start at when... When he fell in love witth me!"

Protoman says "What? He says he's in love with you?" Dawn nods her head.

Then Protoman says "I don't think that possible."

Outside, Megaman and Bass Prepare to see whose superior this time.

Megaman says "We haven't battled in a long time, Bass."

Bass says "We don't have to battle at all, Megaman. Just hand over Dawn."

Megaman says "Why do you care about having Dawn on your side? Because protecting her protects you from the Satellites."

Tango and Beat suddenly appear next to Bass.

Megaman says "Tango? Beat? What are you doing?"

Tango and Beat make a noise that tells Megaman that he's wrong.

Megaman says "I am not wrong. He is just a Heartless Killer."

Bass says "I want Dawn on my side because I want to protect her and because I love her."

Megaman says "Stop feeding me these lies, Bass. Time to fight."

Megaman gets hit by bass a lot of times with him not laying a single hit. Back behind the door, Dawn sees that Bass really meant what he said to her.

Protoman says "Megaman is losing? Could it be that Bass has changed."

Back outside, Megaman is defeated by Bass and Bass lowers his buster.

Megaman says "Bass, You know you want to kill me. Why not just get it over with? I lose so I deserved to die."

Bass growls at this statement. Back behind the door, Dawn suddenly grabbed Roll's arm and place her hand on her head. Roll sees all of Dawn's Memories with Bass.

Protoman says "Roll, you alright?"

Roll says "Yeah, go tell Bass he won and doesn't need to kill megaman."

Protoman says "What do you mean?"

Roll says "I scanned her memories thanks to that touch and what they're saying is true."

Dawn says "You do know I just put that on the screen, right?"

Outside, Megaman says "Well then, Bass, it's good to have you on the side of justice."

Bass says "Finally."

After that, Bass went and defeated Dr. Wily. Bass then freed Dr. Light and requested him to fix Reggae. Dr. Light did just that. Dr. Light also helped Bass and Dawn repair their base.

TBC...

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 am
Gardener
Gardener

Alright so this shows the Dark Chronicles Mid-Boss for Glyde's Stage named The Pippi Nest. :frustrated:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

You know, it would be awesome if you turned this into an actual game :awesome:

Birds in Mega Man are always a pain :awkward: (ESPECIALLY in 2)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Well I can't make flashes because we can't afford macromedia flash so It's just going to be a comic.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Pippis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:|

Nice pic xD

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gardener
Gardener

Here is a couple chapters I wrote about a flash called Super Mario Brothers Z that is a Sonic and Mario cross-over with DBZ fighting Style. I got two chapters because I had one already written and I just wrote one.
David the Writer: Right now I am giving myself a break when it comes to normal fictions and am going to submit a fiction called Tales of SMBZ 1: Sonic's Promise. SMBZ is currently on episode 8. This episode happens right before episode 7 when they're in the Pipe-Lands. They have set up a campfire for the night so that they can rest and Shadow is frustrated at Sonic once again. They are arguing about the idea of stopping to rest right now.

Shadow: You know with what I've been through I would be frustrated as well about that.

David the Writer: For those of you who haven't seen episode 8 of SMBZ, you find out that Shadow is even more frustrated than usual because Rouge was murdered by Mecha-Sonic. The thing is I think there is more behind it than just Rouge. Rouge is his friend on Mobius and here was his friend because she's dead now. E123 Omega wasn't seen in the flashback so Shadow could also be a little frustrated because he doesn't know where E123 Omega is and he's the most loyal and best friend he has. The Tales of SMBZ adds on some new Mobius characters from the Sonic line-up and even revives a few as well. Now I need to stop talking.

Sonic: That was a long ramble.

Mario: Mama-mia, that's a whole a-paragraph.

Luigi: (Spinning around in circles with swirly eyeballs and unbalanced body from all of the words)

Yoshi: (Growls in excitement)

Luigi: (Snaps back to normal) I will do a-the disclaimer. All Mario Character a- Nintendo. All Sonic Characters especially Sonic and Shadow Sega.

David the Writer: Thanks for that disclaimer, Luigi. Background song is Someday by Nickelback.

Shadow: That song matches the Series perfectly.

Sonic: No kidding. I want to know for how long it will match the series.

David the Writer: Anyway... There is a 4th-wall smash in this chapter. Now on with the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tales of SMBZ 1: Sonic's Promise

Sonic looks at the sun of Mushroom Kingdom and sees that they are near sun setting time. He also sees that Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi are tired.

Sonic says "Wow, how the time passes!"

Stuffwell says "Yes, My Time-EgaddularRadulator says that it's nearly sunset time. Maybe we should stop and rest."

Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi sit down from the exhaustion of walking around searching for the Emeralds.

Sonic says "This was so much easier with The Special Stage."

Mario gestures, with a head tilt and his hands moving toward the front of him, "What's that?"

Sonic says "It's a special place in my world that holds all the chaos emeralds when they are hidden from the rest of the world. The reason it's called The Special Stage is, in all of the adventures it's happened in the other places, I am running forward and backward and, in there, I run straight through a tube going in the direct my Spin-Dash form guides me. It was pretty handy because It brought the chaos emeralds to me when I hit the gem in the place."

Stuffwell says "Sounds like a pretty resourceful place."

Shadow says "I never used it because I could sense the emeralds. Some of the items in this world are messing with my power to sense the emeralds so it's hard."

Stuffwell says "Could another item be just as powerful?"

Mario motioned his hands in front moving toward the front of his body to gesture a story about the star-spirits.

Sonic says "The Koopa Brothers mentioned them. What are they?"

Yoshi jumped and points toward Stuffwell, telling them to look at Stuffwell for a video on it.

Stuffwell folds open to reveal a screen that turns into a video screen.

A narrator says as the Seven Star Spirits are shown "You all have wondered what the Legendary star spirits are and now we have found out. The Star Spirits are legendary Stars that guard The Star Rod in Star Haven."

The screen then shows the star rod being wielded by Mario and the same Narrator says "The Star Rod is a rod that turns wishes into reality. The most powerful of wishes turn into Lumas."

It shows a picture of the many types of Lumas and Rosalina on the screen and the same Narrator says "Lumas are Little Star-Shaped creatures raised by Rosalina. Lumas can eventually turn into living Stars to make all new galaxies in our world."

The sky is shown on the screen and the same narrator says "The Star haven has a special place that is higher than our sky which is the first part of The Star Cycle."

Star Road and Geno are shown as the same narrator says "The first part of the cycle is Star Road. Star Road is guarded by the Legendary ? but we just call him Geno since The Smithy Gang was defeated."

The Star spirits are shown around the Star Rod and The Same Narrator says "As long as The Star Spirits are in Star Haven, Wishes are granted and stars are born."

Cases of videos are shown on the screen. The group looks at this, with tilted heads and question marks above their heads.

Then the same narrator says "If you want to know more, Find other videos on Stars. This is the only video included with this case."

Sonic, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi drop to the ground in the embarrassing situation.

Sonic says "Well that last 2 sentences is advertising their other videos."

Stuffwell unfolds and says "That certainly was unexpected of them."

Shadow says "We shouldn't stop even if it's nighttime. We can rest after we get the next closest emerald."

Sonic says in a very loud voice and an deepen pitch on his voice "What if we run into Mecha-Sonic? If we're too tired, we won't hold very good against him."

Shadow says "I have gone a long time without sleep and I've been alright in battle."

Sonic says "That's because you're the Ultimate Life-Form. You really don't need much sleep. We need sleep to keep our energy up and at it's best for battling."

Shadow says "That's a pretty good idea for you guys and, since I got to follow alongside you guys, I guess I'll follow along with it too. Just don't expect it too much of the time!"

Sonic runs away from him and sits down near a pipe far away from camp.

Sonic looks at the moon. While thinking about his friends who died to Mecha-Sonic, he sees their faces on the moon.

He says "I promise I'll make things right."

Shadow, in camp, looks at the moon as well and thinks about Rouge and E123 Omega to see their images on it.

Shadow thinks "I will avenge you, Rouge and E123 Omega. You were my best friends of all of Mobius and now you're gone. I must defeat Mecha-Sonic and then I can go back to being my normal self."

Outside camp, Mario walks over to Sonic and says "Sonic."

Sonic says "I know let's get back to camp to eat and rest."

Mario and Sonic do simultaneously one chuckle. They have been working on combos to battle their enemies together and to make themselves even more powerful than before this all started. At camp, the group eats up and takes a rest for the night.

TBC...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David the Writer: It's always good to make a promise to those who have fallen. What do you think?

Sonic: I think what you said is very true and this is proof of it.

Mario: This is a-great fiction when it comes to explanation of so many things. I love a-that 4th-Wall a-Smash.

Sonic: Yeah, that 4th-wall smash was a epic one.

Luigi: It was great.

Shadow: I think your beta-readers will be proud of the story.

David the Writer: Thanks everyone. What did you readers think of the story?

David the Writer: Alright so we continue the story of Tales of SMBZ with a part that happens after the end of episode 8. This part includes a revived character of Sonic's friends who is Amy Rose. Amy runs in and strikes Basilisk with her hammer. Enjoy Basilisk's Pain to be defeated by a prisoner on the ship. the group is going to be healed by Soft items, that Amy stole from the doctor's lab.

Mario: That is a-interesting.

Sonic: Why would they prepare with Soft items?

Yoshi: Maybe they knew about Basilisk's powers because the doctor created him.

Sonic: Well that is good to know. Mario Characters Nintendo. Sonic and Amy Sega.

David the Writer: Shadow has left the Party. Formation has changed. Background Song is Crisis City (Whirlwind) from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). Now on with the next chapter.
Chapter 2: Amy Rose is Alive?

Basilisk prepares to finish Mario off when Suddenly a red and gold hammer is thrown at him.

Basilisk says "Who threw that Hammer, boysssss?"

Suddenly a being says "That would be me."

The Being uses a soft on Sonic, Luigi, and Yoshi.

Basilisk says "Who are you, girrrrrrrl?"

The being says "My name is Amy Rose."

Sonic goes in shock by the name.

Basilisk says "You challenge me to a fight? Well I'll have to sssssee your death is at hand."

Sonic says "Not as long as I can help it!"

Sonic charges at Basilisk and So does Amy. Amy strikes Basilisk 3 times with her hammer and then Sonic strikes him with his fist. Luigi give Mario a Super Mushroom. Sonic then is seen striking Basilisk with 3 kicks. Amy throws a present bomb at Basilisk and it explodes in his face.

Basilisk growls and says "That hurtssss. It ssssseemssss you have won for now. This is my trip to the Underwhere!"

Mario explains to Sonic about the Underwhere being like a underworld full of dead people. It's where you go when you die is what Mario explains.

Meanwhile Bowser says "Hey isn't that the prisoner I brought on my ship with me?"

The doctor walks in and says "You mean you had the pink hedgehog in your prison on this ship?"

Bowser says "Yes I found him in Koopa Land and imprisoned her for not being willing to follow my orders. Is that bad?"

The Doctor says "The Pink Hedgehog is one of Sonic the Blue Hedgehog's friends who helped him guard the Chaos Emeralds. If she is alive, then there is a chance that other Mobians can be revived."

Bowser says "That is good to know. Now get Mecha-Mario out there."

The Doctor pushes a button and says "He is on his way now."

Back with Mario and Gang, Sonic asks Amy how she is alive.

Amy says "Strange thing is a Mechanical version of Shadow known as Neo Metal Shadow helped revive me. He has the power of the Chosen Ones, remember?"

Sonic says "Yes I remember. Well it's a good thing he exists."

Mario explains about a Shyguy with the power of Chosen Ones named Tall ShyGuy in this dimension. Could they know about each Dimension's knowledge?

Sonic says "Well that is odd."

Luigi says "Mario!"

Amy says "Looks like those Koopatrols are charging at us."

Sonic says "Well bring it On!"

The group start attacking the Koopatrols sending each and everyone of them to the Underwhere. Oddly Bowser has yet to show himself.

TBC...
David the Writer: Well Soon to come is the Mecha Mario fight and the fight with Bowser to free Princess Peach. All of this is done with Amy's Help.

Amy: I am glad to help.

Sonic: I am glad you're alive.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

HOLY CRAP ANOTHER SMBZ FAN 8D

*glomps Skull* :amused:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Gardener
Gardener

Voyd wrote:
HOLY CRAP ANOTHER SMBZ FAN 8D

*glomps Skull* :amused:

Yeah I love SMBZ and I call the series, with these 2 fictions, Tales of SMBZ.
Well here is my Sonic Battle Style Sprite Sheet of Fire Sonic. Go to the URL.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/072/0/7/fire_sonic_sprite_sheet_by_tall3shyguy-d3bkhhb.png
I love SMBZ.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next