View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Visionary 13's Artwork 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Visionary 13's Artwork
well, shirts with logos are completly normal. Logos that are spread over 2 legs aren't.

Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

He designed it himself. He's a rebel and is into post-apocalyptic action.

Dion's Podracer
This is in Garden City, but I just wanted to put it here as well. Really proud of the design.

Frostbite, Color
I was hoping for something less monochromatic... but it didn't turn out that way.

Ned Reborn
Don't want to spoil the surprise? Don't look.
Spoiler: show
I am very proud of how this redesign turned out.

Tune in next time when I remember to bring my drawing of the stand Teenage Wasteland to school so I can scan it in!

Also, I've started rough sketches of a Nuzlocke comic. Don't expect it to be anything good nor to be done anytime soon, but I've started a new run in Sapphire since my brother wanted to do a run in Blue.
And I broke tradition and chose Mudkip instead of Torchic.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Stands
So I've decided that the first storyline I should explore is Katie Johanson's. Which means you'll be seeing a lot more stands -- or rather, you won't. But you will. It's complicated. You'll see.
I've already showed you Live And Let Die & Pop Muzik, but here's some more. Like Pop Muzik, they're enemy stands.

Teenage Wasteland
User: Barabas 'Baba' O'Riley, age 19
Ability: TW is an automatic stand, and activates when O'Riley is attacked by someone older than him. It creates a perfect reflection/copy of the world within itself. In this world, anyone 18 and older is put into, leaving everyone 17 and under in the real world. O'Riley may travel to whichever world he wants. His stand remains in the place where O'Riley was attacked, and the reflection of the other world can be seen in it's crystalline base. The only way to end it is for the people on both sides to destroy the stand either at the same time or within 10 seconds of destroying it in the other world. However, the stand can defend itself by telekinesis, mostly creating telekinetic plates which it hurls at its enemies. Should the stand be destroyed, it has a 24 hour reset time.

Dark Side Of The Moon
User: Floyd Sampson, age 23
Ability: Dark Side Of The Moon can exist in whatever shadow Floyd looks at. Once there, he has two options on how to use it. The first is to control the victim like a puppet by moving their shadow. The other is to create shadow constructs from that shadow. The height of these constructs is unlimited, but the width is limited to the shadow's width/size. Should the shadow vanish, Dark Side Of The Moon is automatically placed in Floyd's own shadow. As an amorphous stand, it is difficult to attack it directly, and is more advisable to go after the user.

Panic at the Disco
User: Brendon Spencer, age 30
Ability: The stand's greatest strength is its weakness. It's rocky outer shell protects it's metal body. It's metal body, while amorphous and lightning-fast, is vulnerable to heat, cold, electricity, and energy attacks. The metalic arm is used for fencing, and can split into four arms. Also, the disco ball head and the arm can be used to reflect light into disorienting patterns.

Anthem
User: Charollette Evans, age 29
Ability: Anthem has the military and tactical training of the Navy, Army, and Marines. She is an elite fighter, and knows it. Her rifle can either be used for sniping, or for regular rapid fire. But what makes Anthem truly formidable is its tracking ability. It sends out a soundwave, and anyone who hears it is marked. Those who are marked can be tracked by Anthem via the sounds they make. Talking, running, even breathing can be tracked by Anthem. And once she finds you, it's only a matter of time.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Hazard done in Adobe Illustrator

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

More Stands!

Chemical Romance
User: Kobia {Ace-heart's character}
Ability: To take samples of objects by scratching it with it's elongated middle finger. It can then analyze the sample and break it down into it's base elements and/or chemicals. This is useful when confronting a living enemy, as it can analyze anything wrong with their body and know where to strike.
Furthermore, it can punch an object and break it down into it's base components. It will materialize glass containers to hold any liquids or gasses. It can then rearrange them to form other compounds and/or chemicals. For example, punching water would separate it into two jars: one with Hydrogen, one with Oxygen. Punching salt would turn it into Chlorine and Sodium. Punching sugar could rearrange it into water, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or any other such combination. This ability cannot be used on gasses, though if they're cooled down into a liquid or solid state it will work.

Black Eyed Pea
User: William Fergison
Ability: Anything it punches will appear as if it has been blotted out from view, like a black blur is covering it. One target it's not much, but if Black Eyed Pea uses it's speed to punch numerous targets, the resulting 'blackout' is impenetrable. It's very fast, but not very strong.

Uprising & Muse {Two separate stands}
User {Uprising}: Bellamy Howards
Ability {Uprising}: Sends out subtle electronic messages to the brain to release chemicals and nerve signals to induce anger and rage. At the same time, people are too focused on their rage and anger to notice the user.
User {Muse}: Christopher Nicholas
Ability {Muse}: Sends out subtle electronic messages to the brain to release chemicals and nerve signals to induce bliss and pacifism. At the same time, people are too focused on their bliss to notice the user.

Maroon 5
User: Adam Valentino
Ability: Anything hit by it five times will be instantly sent to an isolated area far away from the user. Minimum range is 5 miles. Five seconds are needed in between hits for it to count {For example, if he hit someone two times in one second, it would only count as one hit}. Though very slow, it is very strong.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Ritz and Sailorcat
Okay, so one day I was switching through the radio channels and I swear I saw a band whose name was Sailorcat. So I made a stand for it. And now I can't find a band, album, nor song with that name. But I made it a stand. Deal with it.

Sailorcat
User: Jameson Willows
Ability: To create fog. He controls the density, spread, and can even 'feel' people in the fog, sensing them. Sailorcat's favorite technique is to have the fog enter a person's lungs and drown them.

Ritz
User: Hobo Fred
Ability: Bound to a pin, when someone puts the pin on, their appearance is radically changed. They become high class, dapper, handsome/beautiful. They also get either a suit or a dress, depending on their gender. Everyone who sees them will think them someone important, and treat them as such. This ability does have a drawback, as thieves and criminals will target this person too. Also, the further the pin is away from Fred, the less effect it has. To truly be useful, Fred himself has to wear it.

And I received a drawing tabled as a graduation present! So I drew them using it!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

For the power of Cat Prism! :hysterical:
I like Sailorcat's design :amused:

*In the corner*
I want a tablet... *anime blue fires*

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

So I was listening to the playlists of music I listen to on Youtube {made the 5th list, so that's approximately 800 songs} and I decided to be adventurous and click one of the suggested videos Youtube gave me.

And I was inspired.

Toulouse
Namesake: Toulouse by Nicky Romero
User: Unknown, assumed died years ago. Rumored to find a user and attach itself to them until defeated.
Ability: Creates masks from its hands and can hurl them at people. If it hits the face, the mask will take over the person, and they'll start acting with abandon and recklessness, with no sense nor care for law or rules. This is exactly how Toulouse acts before he has taken someone over. These people may create another mask and put it on someone, and are able to do so again if that person is taken over. The mask will even regenerate if partially destroyed by a stand.
If the mask hits another part of the body, it will form a clinging liquid and begin crawling towards the victim's face. In this form, the mask is relentless. Note that only one mask per person may act like this. If the mask misses, it'll remain there until touched by someone, upon which it shall become liquid and attempt to possess them. With it's relentlessness and ability to take others over with seemingly no end makes Toulouse a the stuff of legends. To defeat it, one must either give it something important to them and has great emotional attachment, or else force it's own mask off at which it will concede defeat.
Toulouse's masks also affect stands. Should a mask hit a stand, it will take the stand over in the same manner as described above. The stand user won't have control over their stand, and the stand will become temporarily independant. Note that this proves a risky way to defeat Toulouse, as only the user's stand my place a mask on it's user if it itself is taken over.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

More Toulouse
God, I'm obsessed with that song. I've found another one... but Toulouse... so awesome :crying:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Why so Sirius?
Introducing Katie Josephine Johanson's new stand... Sirius! {More epic music here}
Ability: To make rules. The rules usually have to pertain to some action that can or cannot be preformed, or to some way to even the playing field. For example, one rule could be 'Stands are visible to non stand users', and another could be, 'Doors will lead to scape-users' scapes'.
Three rules may be made at any given time. If Katie wants to make a new rule, she has to undo the previous three rules and start all over. Also, once three rules have been made, Katie is limited to moving a meter away from her stand, which becomes immobile, except to protect Katie.
There are punishments given out if a rule is not obeyed. For example, if Katie's rule is '____ cannot be harmed' and someone tries to punch them, their arm will shatter like glass when it hits the person. If the rule is, '____ cannot move five feet from that pillar', they will find an invisible barrier preventing them from moving five feet beyond it. Of course, there are ways to get around the rules, such as taking the pillar with you.
Sirius' speed when attacking is slow, but it becomes lightning-fast when protecting Katie Johanson. Regardless of whether it is attacking or defending, it's strength is immense.
Substand: Eye In The Sky When the three rules have been made and Sirius remains in place, it will release three substands. These are quite similar to Katie's original Eye In The Sky, except that they're the size of a tennis ball, and their firing rate is improved, and that Katie cannot hide in them.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Pop Muzik

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Don't you normally say what that stand can do?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Normally yes, but I've said it earlier. Still, it should be said again.

Pop Muzik
Ability: To make spikes from wherever a circle is on its body, including those drawn. It can also draw circles on objects with anything that leaves a mark {such as marker, pencil, crayon, chalk, etc} and the ability will work, so long as the circle is unbroken. Furthermore, anything punctured by the spikes will explode. This won't work if it slashes an object: it must be pierced. Thus, if fighting against Pop Muzik and he pokes you with one of his spikes, moving yourself so that it cuts you would be better than having your arm blown up.

And I decided to draw Sailorcat again, and I even gave him a sad backstory. I hate myself sometimes for putting my characters through such things...

Sailorcat
History: Sailorcat was once the stand of a young anthro dog boy. Living on the street, he had just been bullied by some other people when his stand manifested and comforted him. Using Sailorcat's fog-creating ability, they had grand adventures together.
That is, until Sailorcat was stolen.
The stand Pianoman has the ability to 'kidnap' other stands and give them to non-stand users. The upside of this ability is that damage is not reflected between the new user and the stolen stand. Sailorcat was stolen and his original user killed before his eyes. Jameson Willows abuses his new stand's powers to no end, most often using it to murder his competition. All Sailorcat wants to do is find his original user's body and give it a proper burial before setting out to sea. They always wanted to go visit the seashore...

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I am enjoying my tablet far too much.

Pianoman
User: Unknown, prefers to remain anonymous. Utilizes a Guy Fawkes mask to hide his or her identity.
Ability: The primary ability it's known for is the ability to take the stands of stand users and give them to non stand users. Former stand users can still see stands, only they're very blurry. New stand users have the advantage that any damage to their stand is not reflected on them. Any other abilities it possesses are unknown or lost in myth and legend.
This stand is so powerful and feared, that even the mere mention of it's name inspires fear and terror, and the person who says it will be ordered out of the room or away from their location for fear of the stand visiting them.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

How does the transport work? I have problems understanding it. Can he store stand? Can he only transport a stand if original stand and no stand are in the same room? Can he give a stand he saw once to a non one? What if he tries to give himself?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

For the ability to work, there must be a non stand user present. Pianoman grabs the stand and roughly hands it to the non stand user. Thus, the non stand user is now a stand user, and the former stand user isn't.

He needs to be physically present to steal a stand and give it to a non stand user. He can return a stand to it's original user, if he is physically present when the two people are there. He hasn't targeted himself with the ability, because he seems to have no personality other than what his user dictates.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

And another stand!

Separate Ways
User: Chicago Jones
Ability: By touching two objects with different hands, it can cause those objects to repel. For example, touching a dumpster and touching the ground will cause the dumpster to float above the ground. Separate Ways has a limited degree of control of the height, as it is based off weight/mass. This also allows Chicago to create hovercrafts, as long as they remain within his stand's range of influence.
Substand: Worlds Apart If it looks like Separate Ways is wearing a suit, it's because it is. Within the suit is the substand Worlds Apart {Note: the song by Journey is referred to by both titles, so I'd thought I'd have some fun with it}. Though it has no defense, it's range and speed are slightly increased. Furthermore, it's repelling ability is linked to whatever it hits, thus sending it flying away when he touches it, let alone punches it. Worlds Apart is very tiring to use and very fragile, so Chicago doesn't use it that often.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Aaaand even more stands!

Noots
User: Lukas 'Lucky' Livingston
Ability: To change peoples' luck. If they're having bad luck, it switches to good, and vice verse. It plays havoc with casinos, where he uses his ability like a sort of Robin Hood, ensuring the cheated and downtrodden get their money back from the greedy aristocrats and high society.

Hells Bells
User: Chip Wilkins
Ability: At first, the stand did not manifest and could only summon spherical sound mines which would explode when hit. In it's full form, it can shoot sound in destructive blasts, concussive blasts, or slicing blasts. It may also use a move called For Whom The Bell Tolls, matching a person's resonant frequency to kill them.

Any Way You Want It
This stand is from my fanfic of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, and belongs to a Zeppeli. I might post more info on my fanfic maybe.
User: Zeppeli {haven't figured out first name yet}
Ability: When someone says, 'Don't think about pink elephants', the first thing that comes to your mind is pink elephants. This principal is what powers AWYWI. It preforms a magic trick: for an example, let's go with slamming a wood block on a table with a dove trapped between. When the block is lifted up, the bird is gone, but the side that hit the bird is not shown to the opponents. He then asks them their opinions on how he did it. Now, there are three people with three different thoughts on what happened:
Dude 1: He hit that bird with a block and it vanished! That's his ability!
Dude 2: The bird's been flattened! It's on the side he's not showing us!
Dude 3: Oh please, the bird is probably inside the block.
Now all of this is in their heads, and once thought it is too late. AWYWI then replicates itself for the number of opponents who saw the trick, ensuring a one-on-one battle every time. It then gains the ability thought out by the person. For Dude 1, it's ability would be to cause any object it hits to vanish. For Dude 3, it would be to phase objects into other objects. The best part? For Dude 1, the other Dudes are blocked out from his mind, kinda like The Shadow from those old radio shows, so that he only sees the AWYWI assigned to him. A dangerous and nigh-unbeatable ability. Zepelli has hinted there is a weakness, but he never drops any hints, only saying: "Idiot -- as if I would tell you!"
{This is actually the stand's weakness: to not realize what's going on. However, as the bad guy would send smarter and better henchmen, he needn't worry about that}

God Save The Queen {bottom left}
User: Parson Allan
Ability: The perfect defense. God Save The Queen is an automatic stand, bound to a mark that Allan can bestow upon others or himself. The bearer of the mark is protected from all harm or damage to them by the stand, and it will use any means necessary to do so. The downside is that it will prioritize Allan first. This means that if it's protecting someone else and Allan is attacked, it will abandon that person and protect Allan.

Take That
User: {Not yet named}
Ability: The more consecutive times it hits something, the stronger it gets. If it switches targets, say from target A to target B, the strength gained for target A is halved until he hits it again, during which it will accumulate normally. The user mainly uses it for arson or one-on-one fights.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:05 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Hell Bells has an interesting design o,o

Also, what tablet are you using?

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

The Bamboo Create, made by Wacom.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I suspected it! You have a good tablet, you lucky! :amused:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I hope you can stand the amount of stands I'm creating...

Public Enemy
User: {Nope, not gonna give it. Don't want to give Ace any spoilers...}
Ability: To find a weakness or weak point and exploit it. However, it is limited to what it can do. For example, if something is weak to fire, it can't project flames. However it is a resourceful stand, and will gather materials nearby to make a flamethrower in this case.

The special thing about this stand? It gets exposed to an Arrow.
Public Enemy No.1
Ability: Adapts to counter it's enemy's strengths. Permanently. Also, it's weakness-finding ability now allows it to adapt to exploit it. Thus, if someone is weak to fire, it will project fire.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

nah, nothing a cheating Kobia can't deal with

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

There's still Chemical Romance's weakness: it's ability can't work on stands, as they're manifestations of one's life energy.

User: {Spoilers}
Ability: If the user gives a command and a person disobeys it, the stand will activate. The stand will punish the person by forcing it to make recompense. The person shall be forced to do an activity or action to make up for it, at maximum walking 500 miles without rest or sustenance, when the user first used it. It doesn't matter if they want to or not: the action will be preformed as if in a trance. If they do so willingly, then the trance-like state shall not be induced. Actions used in the past include providing information to the user, stealing something, or even provoking a fight.

S.O.S.
User: {Not telling, nope}
Ability: Punching or kicking something will cause water to pour out of the hole/wound it creates. The water will only cease when out of the stand's range. However, if it comes within range again, the water will flow once again.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

*writes tactics for them * Punch Stand user in the head with CR, Punch in the head..., ironic death, punch to the face. Yeah nothing impossible so far.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

You're forgetting that these stands belong to professionals, and that they have experience with their stands. They too can dodge and have speed, and are trained in combat. Couldn't be too easy, now, can it?

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Okay, so I was watching The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists, and you know the song that's playing as they head to London? It's name is London Calling by The Clash.

So then I got an image in my head. And I sketched it out.

And then it became this.

Then I inked it in.

And thus a stand was born
London Calling

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well, what can he do? (And how can you get such an image from that song?)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

To be more precise, I wanted it to be a stand. I got the general idea, then the power followed, and then the image in my head. From that image in my head, I sketched out a rough draft, and knowing it's power, I drew it up with some motiffs.

As for telling you it's power....
Nope. No spoilers this time. I want it to be a surprise! Can't have you thinking up strategies for things that don't even exist yet!

That being said, I have thought up Kobia's story, and I know one event that will happen in the end. Look at the two pictures below, and draw your conclusions.
ImageImage

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

...well these clothes don't fit her at all

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next