View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Visionary 13's Artwork 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Visionary 13's Artwork
Intuition

And thank you! Do you have any suggestions or requests for a stand?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

ELO, revisited in Adobe Illustrator

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I apologize for this batch of drawings. I had no blank white paper to draw on and was forced to use lined paper. The quality of the drawings hasn't changed, though, so take that as you will.

Four of these drawings show the development of a new League of Anarchy character, Taylor. Though I do not observe this day, it seems appropriate to introduce Taylor on it. In fact, we'll make it his birthday. If any of you have seen The Absent-Minded Professor or Flubber, he is made of a similar substance. The main difference is he can use the energy he generates to shapeshift by the rule of E=mc2, but as he's still young he cannot do it fully yet. He was found by the Junior League as they were chasing down some Black Ops agents. Taylor had been living in the sewers for most of his life, and was disrupting their activities, which was how the League found them. A task-force comprising of George, Maven, and Wild Carde went to take out the team. During the ensuing fight, Wild Carde got separated from the group, and was cornered by an agent, with his powers on recharge. Whether it was Wild Carde's luck powers or just the natural rustiness of the metal which caused Taylor's hiding spot to break, is unknown. The metal shelf fell from the ceiling, knocking out the agent, and causing Taylor to tumble out and land on top of Wild Carde.
It was at this moment Taylor developed a crush/fell in love with Wild Carde, despite him being a guy. Taylor didn't know better, and still doesn't today. So Taylor did the most natural thing he could think of: he kissed him. Maven and George came a moment later to see a shocked Wild Carde being hugged by Taylor. They took him back to the League's mansion where Taylor's crush on Wild Carde wasn't mentioned. The problem was, Taylor still didn't see it as anything wrong. He liked Wild Carde: what was wrong with that? His dream is to store enough energy to become fully human and be with Wild Carde.
Only Wild Carde feels conflicted. He was unsure of his sexuality before, but it had never come up before. Now some kid is in love with him. He doesn't want to be homosexual... but if he tells Taylor this he'd break his heart... and this anxiety is causing his reality-warping luck powers to slowly slip out of his control...

I had the concept of a flubber-based character for a while, but the story came about only recently. I think it would be interesting to see how everyone would react to this in RP, but I wasn't sure. In any event, I'm going to be posting their story here {if I ever overcome my procrastination}. In the meantime, here's development sketches of Taylor.

Taylor Concept 1
The first drawing of Taylor. You'll also see some spoilers in the top left for Fox Guy, named after Guy Fawkes, a very appropriate name for someone who'll join the League. I have to master my anthro drawings first, though... also in the bottom right, we see Wild Card, distraught over what to do.

Taylor Concept 2
Costume design and overall figure design. Also a cute little sketch I did of Taylor hugging Wild Card.

Taylor Concept 3
Color sketches and facial experimentation. Also a demonstration of his powers (not really). As you can see I gave him a mouth, and I also experimented in shading in blush.

Taylor Concept 4
The penultimate design. The final design will be done on blank paper, uncluttered by lines. Now I need to draw Wild Carde's final design.

And now for something I'm really proud of...
Thresh: The Chain Warden
:notcrying:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

And the last isnt finished (sorry if I write wrong, but for some reason my keyboard is derp) and it looks pretty good!

I cant wait to watch the final working :D
And I can understanding you, yesterday I finished a drawing in pen style that it took me 2 days to finish it, and I guess it is my better work that I made before in this style... and Im so proud of myself, too :notcrying: ... I will post it later, first I need edit my last post in my gallery because I posted so much with not comments there :sweatdrop:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Finishing that in Adobe Illustrator... that's going to take a while... :awkward:

In other news, I've drawn Taylor on regular paper and redesigned Wild Carde!

Taylor
Top: don't like the eyes.
Bottom: alright I guess...

Taylor & Wild Carde
Taylor in this one is perfect.
Beginning the redesign of Wild Carde, giving him a ponytail in the process.

Wild Carde
Totally ditched the trenchcoat this time, which is saying something for me. Might do something different with the neck, maybe a red scarf...

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Taylor, revisited in Adobe Illustrator

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Taylor Sketchdump
Just a sketchdump of me drawing Taylor. In the top right we can see him asking Wild Carde to dance with him. In the middle left we see him preforming a rapid series of punches on someone, his elastic nature aiding in this. If you can see in the mid right, he's not afraid of heights, but rather falling from them. He's afraid of splattering so far he can't pull himself back together. He also likes ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome.

Fox Guy
I finally drew him! Anthros are so hard to draw for me... their heads... Anyways, here we learn that he has an ear piercing and wishes to get more. Also, he wants tattoos on his forearms as well as having his tail removed.

Phoebe
New character! Phoebe has the ability to release pheromones and pollen for various effects. When she's extremely frightened or threatened (like near-death), she releases a special type of pheromone which causes every living thing to shrink around her.

Phoebe sketchdump
Phoebe uses her pheromones much like 9 uses her natural charm, except 9 has more decency/modesty. She doesn't get along with Taylor and vice versa, what with Taylor being gay and immune to her pheromones. She also wants to have an intimate relationship with Fox Guy, to which he avoids at all costs.

Amadeus Rework
Meanwhile, in the League of Anarchy's universe, Amadeus is now 16. This is because of the League discovering Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. Or rather, the arch-villains discovering them: namely Dio {The World: stops time}, Yoshikage Kira {Killer Queen: anything it touches becomes a bomb, heat seeking bombs, and time-loop bombs}, Diavolo {King Crimson: erases time}, Enrico Pucci {Stairway to Heaven: time acceleration to the point of universal reset}, and Funny Valentine {Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: alternate reality hopping}. So they had their hands full.

In the process of defeating Enrico Pucci, Amadeus aged from 10 years old to 16 years old, becoming mute. As a result, his scape is inspired by music, though is still unnamed. Such places there include Penny Lane, Abbey Road, Paisley Park, Rock Jailhouse {Jailhouse Rock}, and Sea of Green. He can use his scape to communicate, but not via radio or television: only through visual means, such as rearranging a storefront window's words.

Wed May 01, 2013 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh, Phoebe looks so cute :amused: ... And Fox Guy looks pretty well in your first try with anthro guys (yeah, they're hard to draw to me, too). My technique to draw their face (anthro cats, in my case, as Pink, Nekonya and Grey [I can't draw Grey, yet]), I draw the face as a human and after add the things to become in animals (ears, nose, mouth, etc.)

Oh, Amadeus will grow suddenly, too? xD

Shirou: *time fist Amadeus* <-- It means like a bro fist lol

Wed May 01, 2013 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

The only reason for Amadeus's age change is because I can't draw kids for the life of me... so yeah... I blame my laziness :sweatdrop:

But it would be interesting for them to meet, maybe.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh, good excuse xD... Draw a kid isn't hard, really. The one difference (or two): Bigger eyes and more cheek (in a point that it doesn't look fat), a kid's face is more circular than an especific shape... Or at least that is my view point :sweatdrop:

Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Faces and heads for me are difficult. I've managed to draw hands, but heads and faces are still hard. If you'll notice, none of my human characters have visible ears. I suppose I'll need to practice heads as well.

In the meantime though, I have more artwork, and more members of the new Junior League!

Katie Johanson and her stand, Eye In The Sky
A stand user finally makes it on the team! When the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure villains invaded the League's universe, Katie Johanson tagged along. She had her own stand, Eye In The Sky {named after the song by Alan Parsons Project} to help the League coordinate attacks against the stands until they could use their powers from their own JJBA universe. Katie and her stand were also instrumental in defeating Yoshikage Kira and his stand Killer Queen.
Katie has dwarfism, but likes wearing larger clothing which corresponds to how tall she thinks she'd be if she wasn't short. She likes pop/rap music and dancing to it. She keeps files on everyone whose mind Eye In The Sky has read. She's 15 years old.

Eye In The Sky power explination
As most stands, Eye In The Sky can only be seen by stand users. Matching Katie's philosophy on fighting styles, Eye In The Sky has three forms/purposes:
Attack: A sniper rifle extends from the pupil of Eye In The Sky, and can fire a shot which can travel through most material. Katie calls this move 'piercing gaze.' Katie doesn't know how long the reload/recharge time is, but the least amount of time before Eye In The Sky can fire again is one minute. It can still hover in midair, but it can't move from it's position once the barrel comes out, though it can still rotate.
Defense: An emergency move, Eye In The Sky uses its fins to spin and kick up a dust cloud. Hidden by this, it opens and brings Katie inside of it. Stands grow stronger the closer they are to their user, and touching it is considered zero. Inside her own stand, Eye In The Sky's shell becomes super durable, though it cannot fly or shoot. She basically waits until someone comes to help her.
Utility: The most common use of Eye In The Sky. Unlike most stand users, Katie Johanson has an easy time changing the size of her stand, from the size of a ping pong ball to the size of an aerobics ball. Her stand can see through most objects like x-ray vision, and can also read a subject's mind. She uses this to avoid attacks as she knows where her opponent will attack.

Katie Johanson & Eye In The Sky
I plan on coloring this, so stay tuned!

Archie body design
This is my development process for Archie's robotic body. I liked the head design in the first one, but I couldn't think of a body to match. I liked the hologram head in the third design and decided to go with that for the final design.

Archie, colored
Archie's hologram head can create holographic illusions in a large area, but he can't move because of the power needed to create such elaborate illusions. He can also invent technology from scraps, odds, and ends. He can become intangible, and if he inserts a part of himself into a piece of technology in this form he can control it/hack into it.

Fri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I've been having a brain wave/drawing revolution lately, as you can probably tell by the new influx of characters.

Eye In The Sky, Revisited in Adobe Illustrator

Phoebe, Revisited in Adobe Illustrator

Media Master
Julie's ex-boyfriend (she does not want to talk about it), he was inspired by the Teen Titans villain Control Freak. His powers include the World Remote and The Rig, two immensely powerful pieces of technology in the right hands.

Junior League Sketchdump
At the top, we see Taylor defending Wild Carde by attacking Phoebe. Katie Johanson cut off her nose so she can sneak around corners easier, and likes sporks. Archie has a hobby of ship-bottling. And more practice with drawing Fox Guy from the front, which I think turned out well.

Fox Guy, surprised
This was taken from a sheet in which I was designing the characters' rooms. Fox Guy's usual attire if he's not going anywhere. I think I've mastered his face...

Archie's weapons
Now for those of you who think Archie doesn't have any weapons or attack capability, he does. His guns, named Friends, Romans, and Countrymen. Friends can fire bolts or beams, Friends can either rapid fire or create a shot spread, and Romans either creates a shot mine or a mortar blast.

Bloody Mary Character Development
Spoilers! The Junior League is going to get a healer on the team, as well as a kick a-- swordswoman. Also at top right corner is more ideas for characters for the Junior League.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Bloody Mary
The Junior League's to be medic and swordswoman, Bloody Mary. Her healing ability is based on her hands and the bottom of her feet. By laying her hands in or on the wound, her body forcibly absorbs cells from that area, causing intense pain in the injured. However, after thsi is done her body produces cells to replace and repair the wound, healing it. She can heal them again without absorbing cells, but if she absorbs the cells of another she must reabsorb the first person's cells. For example, if she absorbs cells from Fox Guy and heals two of his wounds, then goes to Phoebe and absorbs her cells to heal one of her wounds, she'd have to absorb Fox Guy's cells to heal him again. And she carries twelve swords.

Mary's Swords
Mary's swords cause the wounds made by them to continue bleeding. Even if the wound would be closed or healed, the blood there would still run thin and even try to re-open the wound from within. Even if the victim is only cut once, the more they fight the higher their blood pressure rises until they eventually start nosebleeding, sweating blood, and crying blood. This doesn't come from a toxin that is coating the blades, but from the blades themselves.

Red Mask Test
Tried to see how she looked in a red mask. I didn't like it either.

Wed May 08, 2013 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

More from the new Junior League of Anarchy, including two new members! Now with literature!

Joining the team
Spoiler: show
Media Master had been watching the kids' progress. Given the difficulty of the situation they faced, they did pretty well. Okay, half of Taylor's soul was eaten and Guy was cursed, but he could at least solve the former with his powers. The team lacked a magician and a supernatural member. They had the shapeshifter, the leader, the charmer, the spy, the techno-geek, the visionary, and now they had a healer. The only question was...

"Hey Mark! Are you coming?"

Mark/Media Master looked at his Nintendo DS and smiled. "Yeah guys, I'm coming." Tapping a button on his left gauntlet, he zapped himself into his Pokemon: Black game. Inside, he smiled at his team. Captain Nemo, the Samurott; Stone Free, the Gigalith; Sampson, the Conkeldurr; Lily, the Liligant; Stitch, the Reuniclus; and Pygmalion, the Golurk.

"Hail 2 U, sir!" Pygmalion shouted, raising it's arm in a salute while making a 'v for victory' sign with his fingers.

"Yeah, welcome back," said Nemo, smirking. Lily and Stitch tackled him and began hugging him. Stone Free pounded a 'HI' in morse code, and Sampson gave a lazy thumbs up.

"It's good to see you guys too!" Media laughed as Lily and Stitch kept hugging him. "Okay, settle down, guys. It's really good for you guys to be here..." he trailed off as he looked to his side, "even if some of us can't."

The group became somber and silent. Media Master was taking the Nuzlocke Challenge, as he did ever since he found out about it. The rules? If a pokemon faints it's dead, and the first pokemon in an area is the only one you could catch. Despite how fantastic and patient a trainer he was (three days of grinding, as Nemo remembered well), losses were still incurred. Media programmed his own personal graveyard into the game so the group could mourn the loss of their comrades.

"But we're not focused on that right now," Media said. "Well, if we're talking about teammates leaving us, I suppose so. You remember me talking about the outside world? Well I'm in charge of a team there, now."

"Will we get to meet them?" Lily asked excitedly.

"Maybe, Lil. As I was saying, they got into their first fight as a team, and they did great but it could have gone better. One of them has half their soul eaten -- I believe I know how to fix that. Another is cursed."

"Just take him out of battle then."

Media patted Lily on the head. "I'm afraid it doesn't work like that in the real world, Lil. But they need help, and seeing as there's already a pokemon there--"

"Really?" "Who?" "What is he?"

"His name is Ryu, and he's a Lucario. Anyways, I was thinking that if he can be there, why can't one of you." He takes a deep breath. "I'm not asking anything, but if one of you could go out there and help them, it'd be really great."

Stitch scratched his head. "So one of us goes, and isn't able to come back?"

Media Master sighed, giving a reluctant smile. "Yes, you mind-reading rascal, that's the catch. If one of you goes, you won't be able to come back here. There's something about pokemon that won't let it work. I can zap all of you out if I wanted, but I can't zap you back in. I think it's some crappy rule about being 'actual characters' instead of 'friendly mobs'. I don't like it any more than you guys do, but that's the price."

Silence. "Then I shall go."

Media looked up at Pygmalion. "Are you absolutely sure? Because if you go--"

"You care about your team, as do I. I would gladly take a hit for my team, but given the laws of battle I cannot. In the real world, I may act fully to my abilities. I will remember the past by looking forward."

"... dang. I got nothing." Media looked around. "Anyone disputing this?"

"I think he should go," said Nemo. "Pygmalion is a ground-ghost type. He might be able to help. Besides, I think your team will like him."

Media reached into his backpack, taking out a black disk. "Then I want you to go in fully armed and balanced. Right now you know Mud-Slap, Magnitude, Earthquake, and Shadow Punch. That means you're ground-ghost move ratio is 3:1. That TM contains Shadow Ball, which will balance you out. You'll have to forget something, though."

"Understood, master."

Media nodded as the sound of a pager starts ringing. "I'll let you guys have some time to say goodbye, then."

"It is not goodbye if you intend on seeing them again," says Pygmalion.

"...Master?" asked Sampson, "Will you... delete us?"

Media turned to the group, and took off his goggles. "No, I will never delete you. I literally have an entire wall of my bedroom covered with games I have completed and refused to delete because I did not want to lose my team. I'm working on seeing if I can use The Rig to create a world for all of you guys to live in, share adventures, have a blast. But no, I would never delete you."

"Ok... just checking..." Sampson nodded.

Media Master put on his goggles again and zaps himself back into The Rig. "Hello?"

"WAZZUP!!!!"

He sighed into the receiver. "Hello, 5," he growled.

"Well, glad to talk to you too. Anyways, just informing you we're adding a person onto your team."

"Says who?"

"Uh let's think... the guys who gave it to you. Anyways, 4 e-mailed you the file on him."

Media checked his computer. There was the file, alright. "He's a clone of Senator Immerson's dead son?"

"Yeah: Clone Andrew Immerson, or Clone AI as he likes to be called. He was on a government team before he publicly quit and joined our side."

"Well that's always good... and he has the ability to replicate people?"

"Imperfectly, yes. The headset replicates tech, his body replicates organic stuff and chemicals. Energy and magic are a no-go."

"Alright, I'll bring him over after everything's set here, then."

"See ya!" 5 hung up.

Media sighed, running his fingers through his hair. This would be quite an adventure...

Pygmalion, the Golurk
I have an artists block when it comes to pokemon. But OMG -- this turned out so well!

Pygmalion: Hail 2 U!
Pygmalion's catchphrase, taken from a Jojo's Bizarre Adventures stand Judgement.

Drawing Clone AI
Clone is one of the characters whose vision I have in my head before I draw him. This was me trying to get my mental image to match the physical one.

Clone AI
Yeah, I like it.

Rock Me, Amadeus
A drawing of Amadeus since I've been neglecting to draw him. For those of you who can't read his thought bubble, it says, "I can fire nuclear missiles at you without end. Do not piss me off." Special moves include Love Train, Crazy Train, Aerosmith, Supermassive Black Hole, and Sex Pistols. More variations on Love Train and Crazy Train include Love Train Deluxe and Crazy Little Thing Called Love Train Deluxe.

Poor Taylor
Jobs ignores him, and Itami eats half of his soul. This is a bad day by anyone's standards.

Fox Guy and Curse
So I was doing a color sketch of Guy, and I thought about the curse Itami put on him. That's what his left side is all about.

Cursed Fox Guy
Yes his pant leg isn't fully colored, and yes he's now a nine-tailed fox. Two of the tails are behind his legs. It's so cliched I should be shot. Deal with it. This is his cursed form.

Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I forgot tell you, Visionary, that Fox Guy now has a red demon rune like a scar in his chest (where his heart is), but looking that he wears a T Shirt, it isn't problem, then :P ... Just to mark it, the rune turns lighted when the curse is active.

... And now I forgot tell to Ace an extra thing abou Aoi's blood, but will later :sweatdrop:

Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Thanks for letting me know! Is it a certain shape or design, or do I get to choose what it looks like?

Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well, I'm not related in that topic, really... So, you can create the rune (I'm really bad with that) :3

Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Fox Guy's Curse Rune
This rune-scar marks that Fox Guy is cursed. When the curse activates, the rune glows red. Designed by me. I wish it had sharper edges, but it was a quick design.

Media Master Color Test 1
I receive a D- on this test. The scarf needs to be darker, I need to do something else with the coat, and I should have his gauntlet in the picture. Will redraw later.

Pygmalion's Moveset
Pygmalion is a Ground Ghost pokemon, and Media master likes Same Type Attack Bonus moves. Thus, Pygmalion knows these moves. We'll see how they work in the real world, though.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Uhm... I'm not sure if it's my phone but... I can't watch the rune pic :shockedsun: ... Anyone can see it?

Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

IrukaAoi wrote:
Uhm... I'm not sure if it's my phone but... I can't watch the rune pic :shockedsun: ... Anyone can see it?

I can see it perfectly fine

Wed May 15, 2013 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

th
Ace-heart wrote:
IrukaAoi wrote:

I can see it perfectly fine

Then, it's my phone the problem :annoyed:
*threws phone out of window and speaks in telepathy*
Oh well, to wait until I'm in pc (I would say in my laptop because yesterday it revived, but it died the same night, again :crying: )

Edit:

Now, I'm in my pc... And that rune looks pretty good, better than I had in mind :sweatdrop:

Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

RIP, Killer Queen
So I was spending time browsing the internet, and somehow I found out about the pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge. The rules are simple:
    1: If a pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and you must release it.
    2: You may only catch the first pokemon you encounter in an area. If it dies or flees, too bad.
    3: Though not a definite rule, you must name your pokemon.
Originally, it's creator simply did it for fun, but he found that he was caring for his pokemon more, both in their health and emotionally. Thinking this woudl be fun and seeing how comics were made of people doing this challenge and how I need to improve my artistic ability, I decided to try it {for those of you who wonder how it would help my artistic talent, pokemon are hard to draw}. I started in Pokemon Blue, with a Charmander named Burning Down The House. I then caught the Pidgey Aerosmith, the Caterpie Superfly {which evolved into Butterfree without ever learning harden}, and the female Nidoran Killer Queen. Thank's to Superfly's Confusion, the Rock Gym was a breeze, and we headed onward to the next town.
It was on this path that the first casualty occured.
It was a trainer battle, and I switched Killer Queen out to fight a level 14 Spearow. It used peck, and it was a critical hit... Killer Queen bites the dust...

Okay, that's enough depressing news. Onwards!

Senjo
Another character for the Junior League! This one is a soul reaper, and this is his zanpakuto, Senjo. According to Google Translate, it means battlefield, and it reflects its abilities. It can create circles on the ground, and whoever enters these circles is subject to their rules. Miraarina {Battlefield of Mirrors} dictates that anyone in there must fight using their non dominant hand. If you were right handed, you'd have to use your left. If you don't, your attack's power is halved. If you do, it's doubled. There can be multiple arenas, and they can overlap and stack multiplicatively. For example, two arenas mean x4 and three mean x8. The maximum Senjo can create now is 3.
I won't reveal it's bankai yet, as it's user hasn't achieved it.

Soul Reaper
He has no name. I need to name him.

Media Master

Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Nice drawings n.n... Only... I saw Media Master's left arm in a weird position, it looks as the arm is dislocated. Only draw his elbow a little more out of his body and ready n.n

About pokémon, poor Killer Queen :disappointed:
I stopped playing any game of it by 3 reasons:

1. I suck in RPG and I fail constantly with trainers.
2. It's creepy! I can't forgot the sense I had when I fought against Kubone's Mom's spirit... Horrible! :frustrated:
3. After fight against Red... I leat of play any pokémon game.

Last edited by IrukaAoi on Fri May 17, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 4:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I was using myself as a reference. I can do it easily, but I get your point.

Fri May 17, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

And I edited my post in the moment that you replied lol

I see, I do that sometimes and I get the idea :sweatdrop: ... Also, drawing a skelleton line is a good idea to get a sized body :3

Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

The skeleton approach didn't work for me regarding pokemon, so I'm trying basic shapes. As for people, I do set up a basic armature before I draw them.

But I think I'm enjoying the pokemon games more now that I have this challenge. I actually have to think about my pokemon, their moves, leveling them up, keeping them safe. But it's not for everyone. I find it a nice break from League of Legends.

Fri May 17, 2013 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Character & plot development time!

Rick 'Rocker' Wolfe
Owner and chief mechanic of the Wolf's Pack, a motorcycle garage in the lower parts of a city. He's in Guy's storyline, but to know more about Rick we need to know more about Guy.
Fox Guy isn't an only child: he had an older brother named Victor. Victor was homosexual, and his parents didn't approve. Guy's parents subscribed to the notion of blood purity and traditional values, and they used their powers to keep their family tree 'pruned and trimmed of all deformities'. So Victor decided to leave them and run away, expecting to lead a better life elsewhere. What he didn't expect was an 11 year old Guy stowing away in the sidecar of his motorcycle. He didn't like his parents either because of how they used their powers, and how they kept putting so much expectation on him. After an argument, Victor agreed to take Guy along with him. They had planned to travel the world together, and had made dozens of maps that would guide their journey.
But their parents were still on their trail. They couldn't stay in one place for long, or else their parents would find them. One day, at a hotel, Guy woke up to see his brother packing his things. He had decided to stop running and face his parents. Guy begged for his brother not to go, thinking that his parents would kill him, but his brother was adamant. However, on the chance that he didn't come back, he gave the keys to his motorcycle to Guy {Victor planned on walking} and told him to ride away if he didn't return. That evening, Guy felt his brother's death, and left at first nightfall. Victor's ability was to manifest emotions and memories as energy, and the moment before his death willed his powers onto Guy. It was incomplete, as Guy can only manifest negative emotions as explosions. Guy thinks it's his own power, but Ace's DNA scan reveals it isn't.
Now a year later, Guy's motorcycle was in bad condition. He'd seen his brother care for his motorcycle, but Guy didn't have any supplies. His motorcycle finally broke down in front of Rick's shop, and Guy was knocked unconscious from the fall. Not wanting him to be taken advantage of by others, Rick took him in. He treated him kind of harshly, but he taught him about proper motorcycle maintenance, what brands to use, and what to do if you're out. He also taught him how to fight and how to box, though Guy's patience usually meant that Rick won. After a month of this, Guy's parents located the shop. Rick told Guy to hide, and used his powers to deceive them. Rick's power is to 'trick' reality by lying. If he puts something in a drawer and says it isn't there, when it's opened it isn't. However, if someone can find proof that he's lying, such as a security video, a localized but very violent earthquake will occur at Rick's current position.
With Guy's parents on the wrong trail, Rick prepared Guy for the real world, teaching him about friendly biker gangs and places he could stay. After another month, Guy left, but Rick still kept an eye on him. After all, bikers needed to get their bikes fixed, and with the bad economy they didn't mind having to watch out for Guy or keep tabs on his parents.
I'm planning on either introducing him or Paul after the Blackstar Infiltration storyline. If he's introduced, we'll see Guy's parents...

Paul Barabus's stand, Live & Let Die
Before you go about saying how I broke the rules of stand naming rules, Live and Let Die is a song by Paul McCartny for the film.
That being said, Katie lived on the streets in her universe, and was taken in by some other hobos after they saw she was a stand user like them. Their stands were:
    Rolling in the Deep: Could send gyroscopic shockwaves through the ground. The more distance it traveled, the stronger it got. It could control the shockwayve, causing it to go deep underground before surfacing beneath it's enemy.
    Brainwasher: Had the ability to scrub someone's brain of a memory, completely removing it.
    Wingspan: The ability to place wings on objects.
    Old Time Rock n' Roll: The stand of Jackson Oliver Kujo, the second to last surviving member of the Joestar bloodline. The ability to reverse time in an area, sending it back to another era. Objects are also de-evolved, or vanish if not around. For example, a lamp could be set in 70's style, or Jackson could choose not to have it. Likewise, a gun made in modern day won't be around during the 80's. Further more, people de-age too, which works to the advantage of the 100-year old Jackson because he can literally out-live his opponents by setting time back enough
They lived together until an unknown stand recreated the villains of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. They put up a valiant defense, but they died in the attempt, with Katie trapped in her stand as she watched her street family die. As the villains took over, they killed anyone whoever was remotely related with the group.
Except for Paul Banks. You see, his stand prevents his own death. An automatic stand, Live & Let die activates whenever he would die, or another person of Paul's choice would die. It offers him the choice of accepting death, or choosing another to die in his place. If another person receives this choice, choosing Paul will result in their own death. Live & Let Die also gives Paul eternal youth, as he has not aged since discovering it.
Paul or Rick will be introduced after the Blackstar Infiltration Storyline. If Paul is, then we'll learn a secret about Katie...

Pop Muzik Redesign
In anticipation for Katie's adventure, I have been redesigning the stand Pop Muzik. It's ability is to create a spike from any circle on it's body or any that it draws. Anything punctured by the spikes will explode.

Tue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Tick Tock Redesign Attempt
So with the success of the Junior League in getting into Blackstar City, I thought I might redesign the Dishonor Guard's time user, Tick Tock. THe only part I liked about this drawing was the face in the top right corner.

Tick Tock Redesign Final
I had a sudden vision of him in a band uniform, and it stuck. Originally his color theme was purple, but I changed it with his upgrading after the JJBA invasion.

Hazard Redesign
The original Hazard had a full head covering and large syringes as wristblades. I changed the syringes to two sai, the handles of which hold poison. I still need to get a color drawing in, though.

Frostbite Redesign
Originally, Frostbite's suit was a large sphere with arms and legs, due to his ability to lower the temperature and even climate of an area unprotected. His suit controls this ability. Again, need a color picture soon.

Hazard Final
Oh yes, I liked how this turned out. Especially giving him a robotic arm.

Tune in next time when I have more time to scan in an unnamed stand I have been designing.

Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Anarchy pants...really?

Fri May 24, 2013 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

It matches Hazard's nonconformity. And it looks apocalyptic. I didn't hear any complaints about Tick Tock's Anarchy shirt, though. Oh, and the green isn't his skin: it's his veins.

Fri May 24, 2013 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next