View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Visionary 13's Artwork 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Visionary 13's Artwork
Lesson on Janet: she loves fashion and design, and is even thinking of starting a clothing line now that she has the resources. Besides, she's not the person who would wear a very frilly dress

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Here's another stand, this one named after a song by German electronic music project Funker Vogt: Vorwärst

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

*eyes bleed* couldn't the song writers name their song correct, Vorwärts?
Anyway..wow. I hope this stand owner is not an enemy of Kobia.
Can you give a size comparison?

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

The stand is about as tall as a human.

At first.

And then as it consumes more matter, it grows larger. And larger. To put it in perspective, you see the thing at the top of it's head? It's a railing for the user to stand.

However, once set in a direction, it has to continue moving in that direction or else transform

Once it transforms, everything it ate is then incorporated into a body for it. The stand then uses this body to fight and preform actions. Any weaknesses, such as a body of ice, is vulnerable to heat and such. The thing is that it's an automatic stand, and thus can be tricked into fighting it's user if blinded or distracted.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Now earlier I had images of Electric Light Orchestra, 13's stand in an alternate universe.

But what about the rest of the League of Anarchy?

12: The Wizard
Naming Origin: Song. The Wizard by Madness. Alternate Version.
User: 12 {AU}
Abilities: To preform magic tricks. While this may not seem like much, these tricks are real. For example, turning one handkerchief into several, causing small objects to vanish. The weakness of the stand is it's strength: it does better with an audience. For example, it can saw a person in half and return them to normal -- without even having to put the person in a box. However, if it's only an audience of one -- it's opponent -- then it's magic is diminished. It's size and strength, however, are constant unless the magic trick calls for something else.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Katie Johanson's Stand: Sirius

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Janet's Chessmen

Marko
"You ever feel like you should be happy for what you get? Glad for what you received? Well I don't feel that way under Janet... It's like we're just puppets now, pieces on a chessboard, nothing more to her... And you know what? It's the most dehumanizing thing that I know of... including everything I've done myself." -- Marko

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Marko now has the power of hydrokinesis, or control of water. He can also control buoyancy of objects he touches, as well as the pressure of his surroundings. Marko has super strength, rough skin, and the ability to increase his size to 30 feet tall.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Janet's Chessmen

Orchestrain
"Brother, I don't know which is more horrendously foul: the state of your soul, or the reek eminatin' from yo mouth." -- Orchestrain

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Orchestrain, though blind, can see the souls of everything, including inanimate objects. Furthermore, he can manipulate the souls of inanimate objects and bend them to his will. He may also switch the souls of objects, animals, and people around, making him a disorienting opponent.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

souls of inanimate objects? :awkward: . Considering Katie had to make a rule for that, don't you contradict yourself with that statement?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Append to Orchestrain's powers:
Everything has the potential to have a soul. Most people with soul powers only use human/living souls. The ability to access inanimate souls is rare, and Katie needed permission to use this ability. Her rule allowed her to see the souls of old inanimate objects, and even then only her watch because it was what she had in mind. Orchestrain has the ability to see inanimate souls all the time.

For more examples & reference, go here.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Janet's Chessmen

Hexcomb
"Go ahead, hit me again: doing it the first time was so productive..." -- Hexcomb

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Anytime Hexcomb is hit, injured, damaged, or a successful attack is made on him by an enemy, he produces a clone of himself that is defended against that attack. Reaching a certain number of clones, Hexcomb can merge them together, and conglomerate their resistances. His blood droplets become hellish wasps, and their sting is acidic. He also has insect and bug control so strong, the signal interferes with electronics.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Percival Brando's Stand: Paperback Writer
God, I love how this one turned out!

Edit: Placing this link here so I remember what Percival Brando's Stand looks like.

Last edited by Visionary13 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Janet's Chessmen

T-Bone Rex
"You know all that s**t about alligators living in the sewers? I know it ain't true 'cause I ate all of them." -- T-Bone Rex

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. While no longer human, T-Bone's new form is more suited to his liking. His skin/scales are impervious to blunt attacks, and highly durable/resilient. He has the running speed of a cheetah, with the strength 3x that of a professional Olympic weight-lifter. He can also become invisible through highly advanced camouflage, and can stick to walls and ceilings. He can see in infrared, smell opponents, and has a developed sense of hearing. Anyone he remains in prolonged contact with can go backwards down their evolutionary tree. The furthest he can go is the Triassic era. Anyone he bites becomes a carnivorous dinosaur, most often a velociraptor, and he can control their body. Their mind remains their own, and they are helpless as he controls them. Eating the flesh of another living being will revert the change immediately, though it has to be at least a pound of meat.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:51 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Janet's Chessmen

Madama Ratchet
"I was a failure once... now I shall never be again." -- Madama Ratchet

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Madama Ratchet is now akin to a Terminator. Biological shell which regenerates quickly, she can also form weapons from the nanites that make up the inside of her body. Any weapon she can think of, that she knows and understands the schematics for. This also extends to any technology she can think of, including hacking devices, cloaking fields, etc.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Time to put everything together.

Janet's Chessmen

Marko
Spoiler: show
"You ever feel like you should be happy for what you get? Glad for what you received? Well I don't feel that way under Janet... It's like we're just puppets now, pieces on a chessboard, nothing more to her... And you know what? It's the most dehumanizing thing that I know of... including everything I've done myself." -- Marko

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Marko now has the power of hydrokinesis, or control of water. He can also control buoyancy of objects he touches, as well as the pressure of his surroundings. Marko has super strength, rough skin, and the ability to increase his size to 30 feet tall.

Marko doesn't like being under Janet's control at all. He views his second chance at life as a cruel joke. He is now a lone shark, if you'll pardon the expression, and usually spends his time either on a rocky coast or underwater. He's befriended a young Atlantean whom he watches out for whenever he can. He hardly uses Janet's resources, and prefers to look after himself.

Orchestrain
"Brother, I don't know which is more horrendously foul: the state of your soul, or the reek eminatin' from yo mouth." -- Orchestrain

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Orchestrain, though blind, can see the souls of everything, including inanimate objects. Everything has the potential to have a soul. Most people with soul powers only use human/living souls. The ability to access inanimate souls is rare, and Katie needed permission to use this ability. Her rule allowed her to see the souls of old inanimate objects, and even then only her watch because it was what she had in mind. Orchestrain has the ability to see inanimate souls all the time. Furthermore, he can manipulate the souls of inanimate objects and bend them to his will. He may also switch the souls of objects, animals, and people around, making him a disorienting opponent.

Orchestrain, a lover of classical music before, now is into rap, hip hop, jazz, and surprisingly country music. He hops around between various nightclubs, mixing up beats whenever he can and helping T-Bone get home. Able to see souls, he has taken it upon himself to act as team counselor, even though most of them don't want to talk about their problems. He loves his new lease on life, and uses it to try as many new things as he can. Because of this, his favorite food is crickets.

Hexcomb
"Go ahead, hit me again: doing it the first time was so productive..." -- Hexcomb

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Anytime Hexcomb is hit, injured, damaged, or a successful attack is made on him by an enemy, he produces a clone of himself that is defended against that attack. Reaching a certain number of clones, Hexcomb can merge them together, and conglomerate their resistances. His blood droplets become hellish wasps, and their sting is acidic. He also has insect and bug control so strong, the signal interferes with electronics.

Hexcomb's mind and memory seemed to have reset with his new lease on life. He doesn't know nor question where he came from: rather, he merely continues his bland, robotic existence. He has an irrational fear of honey, and cannot stand artificial sweeteners. Lemons are essential to his diet, along with any other sour food. He is addicted cherry syrup, a fact that Janet uses to her advantage now and then. He also has a satellite dish on top of the apartment where he lives, ironically searching for alien life.

T-Bone Rex
"You know all that s**t about alligators living in the sewers? I know it ain't true 'cause I ate all of them." -- T-Bone Rex

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. While no longer human, T-Bone's new form is more suited to his liking. His skin/scales are impervious to blunt attacks, and highly durable/resilient. He has the running speed of a cheetah, with the strength 3x that of a professional Olympic weight-lifter. He can also become invisible through highly advanced camouflage, and can stick to walls and ceilings. He can see in infrared, smell opponents, has a healing factor, and has a developed sense of hearing. Anyone he remains in prolonged contact with can go backwards down their evolutionary tree. The furthest he can go is the Triassic era. Anyone he bites becomes a carnivorous dinosaur, most often a velociraptor, and he can control their body. Their mind remains their own, and they are helpless as he controls them. Eating the flesh of another living being will revert the change immediately, though it has to be at least a pound of meat.

A playboy/pimp before, T-Bone's new form hasn't changed his suave charm one bit. "Besides," as he puts it, "them reptile chicks is more feisty." He's making the most of his new lease on life. The most noticeable example of this is his weekly pub crawling with Orchestrain. Although his healing factor slows down the process of becoming drunk, it doesn't prevent it entirely. With Marko more withdrawn, he views himself as the alpha male of the group, but still fears Xavier. He likes sneaking around the sewers, scaring the s*** out of anyone he comes across.

Madama Ratchet
"I was a failure once... now I shall never be again." -- Madama Ratchet

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Madama Ratchet is now akin to a Terminator. Biological shell which regenerates quickly, she can also form weapons from the nanites that make up the inside of her body. Any weapon she can think of, that she knows and understands the schematics for. This also extends to any technology she can think of, including hacking devices, cloaking fields, etc.

Ratchet can be described in two words: determined and ashamed. She is ashamed of her failiure, and is determined to redeem herself at all costs. As such, she obeys Janet's every word. Though she is stunningly beautiful, she only sees the flaws and seeks to cover up her face no matter what. She usually has her hands as weapons, ready at a moment's notice to assassinate another target. She has also become a legend in Meta City and especially the Halloween District, as a ruthless and cunning assassin. Her success ratio is 100%.

Xavier/Xander Gibson
"I -- we -- no -- GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" -- Xavier Gibson

When the Slumlords were brought back to life by Janet, their powers changed slightly. Before, Xander/Xavier had the power to pause time. Now he possesses a more deadlier power: the power to accelerate it. If he accelerates himself, he can move at speeds other speedsters cannot comprehend, because he is comprehending things faster than them. Accelerating other objects causes them to age, rot, and ultimately turn to dust. He also has eternal youth: he does not age, he does not need food nor drink, and he cannot die.

Xavier was an odd case. Proctor wouldn't allow Janet to bring Xander back to life, so she brought the other universe's version of him over instead. His name was Xavier. However, memories of his past in this universe caused him to go insane and ultimately attempt to commit suicide. After Janet intervened he ended up in a coma, whereupon awakening he developed two personas. One, Xavier, was the same as himself: a young, introverted teen who kept to himself and likes to write stories, draw pictures, and compose music. The other is Xander: an amalgam of both Xander and Xavier. This personality normally remains silent, though doesn't mind taunting/correcting/tutoring his opponents. He is neutral on almost any subject, and doesn't really show much emotion, except for the occasional pleasure at seeing a suffering opponent.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Can I just ask, are these going to be the boss characters for Skarloey and Duncan's scenario in Meta City (like to get that started as soon as), or will they be fighting someone else?

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well, they'll be seen, but whether your lot want to fight them or not is up to them. They won't be antagonistic, let me just put it that way. And I'll get to work on that as soon as I can. Mind you, they'll be going slightly in the future: they'll meet the Janet with Toulouse & such that Decade encountered, but Fiana will still call them.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

One condition about them going to the future though, WizarDrivers (And Birth Driver) and all means to access them get left behind on the SteamLiner, meaning Duncan must use the power of Gosei Blue and Skarloey must use the power of Change Dragon to survive, let's not forget Rusty, she has to come along otherwise, she'll be all alone on the SteamLiner

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Naturally. But Rusty will have Ned, Aoi, and Shirou too: even Rex when he comes back. She won't be alone...

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Rusty: I wanna be with Mr Duncan though :disappointed:

You can't say no to that cute face

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well if you insist...

Okay, so recap: what was Fiana given to contact them again?

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Quote:
*Toby sends special WizarBuckle through the Connect Portal to the kid's apartment with a note which says "Should you need help again, uses these rings and we'll be there as quick as we can", following the buckle are Rider Rings of Wizard's four forms, the Land form ring not having it's yellow colour because of the fact that the Land Style user has yet to be found*

Of course, now the Land Style ring would be coloured up....but since he's in training.....yeah, but somehow, the 2 lads' WizarDrivers get left behind with no way to recover them, not even one of Duncan's cards for the Tensouder could help them

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Finally finished this personal project. My latest batch of OCs!
Note that Amadeus isn't in the final lineup -- either of them. I can't say too much about that yet...

Taylor

Guy Fox

Phoebe

Katie Johanson & Sirius

Archie

Bloody Mary

Pygmalion

Clone A.I.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

wasn't it Fox Guy?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

His first name is Guy, and his last name is unrevealed. His powers are actually akin to the legend of Guy Fawkes, his namesake.

For those of you who don't know, Guy Fawkes was the only person caught when the gunpowder plot was discovered. He also said he was working alone, and that no one else was involved. Guy can create explosions, and his luck benefits only himself.

And there's going to be an event where he officially changes his name so yeah...

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

God, I feel a great sense of accomplishment.
Ladies and Gentlemen, formerly known as the Junior League, I present to you the Dishonor Guard! Redrawn to include their new outfits and powers, which shall be revealed in time.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:44 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

SPOILERS...

Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

For those of you who follow my DeviantArt {which I don't know why, as I barely update at all} you'll have seen a new OC of mine who won't be appearing in the rp forums. I might make a few comics about him, but that is all.

For those of you who don't follow me on DeviantArt, here he is: Tim the Flabebe

And I can already hear all of you people who got X and/or Y shouting "But Flabebe is an all-female pokemon!" Well being notified of this on DeviantArt, I gave him a backstory:

A Florges wished for a child and would love them no matter what. Jirachi, seeing her sorrow, granted her wish and gave her an egg, which hatched into a male Flabebe. The new mother called her son Tim.

So Tim is a Fairy type, which is super effective against Dragon and Fighting. Tim doesn't want to fight, but just wants to live peacefully in his meadow. A pokemon trainer had another idea, and thus Tim is forced to become a mighty Dragon slayer!

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I'm just uploading my avatar here so that if I want to change it I can.

Also, a picture I'm planning on using for a future avatar. This guy is the artist.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Has it really been last year since I posted my images? Well, I've been linking them in my rp's, so it's understandable I guess. But here's something at last that doesn't fit in an rp.

Taylor & Mozart

Aww, aren't they cute together?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next