View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open] 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open]
Oh man. How long has it been since I last posted here- *checks date on last pic. says Oct.31st* Daaaaaang. Well lets get this place back on track shall we.. with requests as old as October ehe :sweatdrop: ...

First up a request from Adamant. Here we have some forum related shenanigans. MrFish had planned to dress up as the Engineer from TF2 for Halloween while Adamant and Lande were going to be Scouts. Shenanigans ensued and here you have the result. MrFish is wearing a mask. Don't question me :gentlemen: ! Oh man this pic is old... Like I said this was suppose to be a Halloween pic but due to stuff happening at the time I wasn't able to have it done for then and then more stuff and I'll explain that later >.>...
NEED A DISPENSAH HERE :awesome: !

Second pic is from Voyd. Here we have 3 of the villains from the Abhorsen series of books. That cat is there due to plot shenanigans. I'm not telling you what. It's not what you think it is... OR IS IT?!

Third pic is from MrFish. Here we have 3 of MrFish and Lande's OCs from a fanfic their writting. One is "The Doctor" whom I have drawn before. The other 2 are the new guys Edmund and Dieter. D'aaaw The Doc is still as adorable as ever while leaning on that very terrifyingly large syringe :scared: .

Last request is from Rexaura though the idea comes from both he and ZeroVegaLion. So consider it a request from both. During that one broadcast I missed waaay back in October, cause no power and internet, Rex and Vega ended up having some talking shenanigans regarding what would a Resident Evil 1 remake with Pink and co. look like and who would be which character. Here you have the results of them shenanigans. Surprisingly enough I did enjoy working on this pic.
Welcome to Resident Evil Garden! Play as either Kit Redfield, Chompie Chambers, Pink Valentine, Roahm Burton or Mike Wesker as you try to fight and survive your way through a horde of Zombie Shaggs. Will you make it out alive or join the legion of your Zombie Shagg Overlords?!

Yeeaaaah these requests are old. As far back as late October. They were meant for Halloween but due to IRL I wasn't going to be able to get them done by then. I did however manage to get them inked at the very beginning of November so the only thing left to do was color them. I started coloring and then uuuuh... I can totally explain this! Yeah! With the following comic! Oh man typo :p .

*runs* Ehe :derp: ,

Anyways that is all for now so until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

"Coming Soon! Resident Evil Garden: The Expansion Pack! With more levels, new modes, more enemy types, more weapons, more costumes and more characters, with BlackRaiden as Claire, IrukaAoi as Ada, Rexaura888 as Carlos Oliveira, Speva as Mikhail, Zero Vega Lion as Leon Kennedy and some more! Avaliable (Date here)"

:3

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:34 pm
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

:D Thanks so much! It's absolutely adorable! Also, don't worry about working on Valve time. Everyone needs a break now and then.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Awesome pics as alway, Raiden-chan x3
And that was a great explanation =w=

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

::looks at RE pic::

Yessssssss, I get the closest thing RE1 had to a hand cannon, and more importantly, I get the most deliciously cheesy lines X)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Aaaw yeah time to put up more stuff. DING DING DING! Here we have the first requests of the new year! [The last batch of pics don't count cause all of them were stuff from last year XP]. I would've put these up last night but couldn't due to stuff which you will find out soon enough in explanations and shenanigans.

First up is a request from devilman. Congratulations Devi. You are the first request of the year! He asked for a simple pic of him sitting at a booth selling chocolate bars... for 1 soul each. Sounds fair to me! *hands him a bag of souls*
*cough*HealsototallydidnotstealLucy'sBoothfromthePeanutsnosir*cough*

Third and final request is from Up. Skype chat shenanigans. Neo and Up started talking about Pink's broadcast of Paper Mario TTYD. Neo ended up asking if Up knew about the stuff in PMTTYD considering he doesn't have the game nor has he played it. You know, the guy who knows practically all Mario stuff and has made countless Mario Trivia contests and stuff. Of course there is only one proper reaction to all this 8) .

Waaait just a dang minute. Why is the 2nd pic called the "third" and whatnot? Simple! I thought I'd keep the real second request for last cause its time for comic related shenanigans aaaw yeaaah :derp: ! The second actual request which I was holding off on is from Neo. A comic related to one if his crazy plot bunnies.
As you can see I left it uncolored. While asking about the request, Neo said I could leave it as such so HE could color it. I had it [and the other pics] done last night but I decided to wait for the color version so I could put all my pics up together and so low and behold here is the colored version by Neo!

Glorious :awesome: ! If you wanna have your own go at coloring it you're more than welcome as long as I get my credits and stuff =P.

That is all for now and until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh God, I can't stop of laugh with these pics! xD

Choco Bars!... *reading sign*... A soul per bar?... :evileyes:

And I loved your comic, Raiden xD... It's better hides the secret to your best friend if you're a Pokémon =w=

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

...PHHH x333

ImageImage

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm
Profile WWW

But Pink, you already have a shiny Dragonite! AAAAAAAGH!!

Haha, I have noticed the color similarities, it works rather well XD

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Whoooo I have returned once more! I am on a role! Anyways more requests time.

First up a request from Voyd. A groupshot of a bunch of random characters. All of them from different franchises ranging from anime/manga to games, novels, visual novels and webcomics. You must be wondering what the *bleep* do all these people have in common. After much thought it is actually a very simple connection... they are all BATSHI- CRAZY. So let's see how these fellows interact shall we.
Oh man wall of text ahead.
Spoiler: show
Poor Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei. He can't go one day without falling into despair from being chased by his crazy students or some other minor thing in life. Now he has to deal with all these crazy people. Alexander Anderson from Hellsing would probably duke it out with Fiddlesticks from League of Legends since he would consider him an abomination from heck and must be purged from existence. Don Patch from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo would be dodging their crazy arse pointy bladed battle of death being that I'm sure both of those guys would chase ANYONE else afterwards. Iggy from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure would of course like to rip Chuck from Panty and Stocking as though he were some chew toy cause of course we can't go one second without Chuck being beaten to a bloody pulp. It wouldn't be natural. While the girls seem normal they are anything but and so are no better. I'm sure Rin from Katawa Shoujo would get along very well with Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, bonding over their nonsensical talk while reading Luna's magazine which was written by her crazy father which is full of nonsensical stuff too but don't tell her that or she'd probably chew your head off. Grace from El Goonish Shive seems normal but she's actually a weresquirrel creature thing and while she's a peaceful loving friendly person and would like to avoid conflict, if you push her far enough she will probably rip you a new one. Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica has far more important plot related stuff to deal with and so she would remain aloof and distant from all the madness and not help anyone. Though if either Alexander or Fiddlesticks were to attack her she would definitely not hold back. Gamzee Makara from Homestuck would be trolling the place breaking your fourth walls and whatnot and lastly Red Mage from 8-Bit Theater would probably try to comfort Nozomu-Sensei but we all know he's no better.

And so between choosing to deal with these maniacal people or his maniacal students,there is only one proper reaction to all this and we all know what that is.

Second request is from Neo. He wanted a pic of Big Sister from Bioshock hugging Sack Boy from Little Big Planet. The reason for this is both related to the games PlayStation All-Stars and Bioshock.
Spoilers for both things ahead. You have been warned.
Sack Boy's rival in PSA is Mr.B from Bioshock. When they meet Mr. B is accompanied by one of the Little Sisters whom seems to get along with Sack Boy on first sight and they become friends... which leads to Mr. B getting jealous and fighting Sack Boy. Furthermore, according to what I was told, the Big Sisters from Bioshock 2 are none other than the Little Sisters from the first game. So Neo's request is what if one of those Big Sisters was the Little Sister that befriended Sack Boy and they were to meet again.

Lastly is another request from Neo but this one is extremely old. So old in fact that it goes as far back as July 2011 and BOTH of us had completely forgotten about it XD... I was cleaning and looking around my old PMs when I stumbled across it... Better late than never I guess XD... Anyways the request is related to this old pic of Toad Force V made by Neo long long ago XD.... Toad Force V is a "TV series" in the Mario Universe which is only alluded at in the game Mario Party Advance. Outside of "Jack's" design and some minor info regarding his female sidekick, "group of heroes" and the names of the main villain and one if his henchmen, nothing else is known. Simply put Neo asked me to make my own rendition of said character/franchise or what kinda giant mecha would he pilot if he were a mecha pilot and so forth. Since "Jack" is obviously a parody of those Power Rangers/Super Sentai shows and other hero shows like say Gatchaman/G-Force and Casshan I went ahead and made him a complete group of color-coded heroes as well as their own giant mecha whom is based on the Megazords but mostly modeled after the giant super robot Mazinger Z cause why the heck not.
I had far to much fun drawing the mech. So much so that even my older brother liked him and we started talking about what his name would be, the phrase to call him with, the transformation formation, his attacks and so forth XD. Maybe I'll draw him again expanding on such stuff sometime XP.

Phew, that was quite a bit of typing. Anyways that is all for this round of pics though before I go I will make one more thing clear.

As of now character groupshots are now limited to 6 characters per pic. No more than that cause daaang some people just like to pack in the character count. This is a new rule that will be added to my Rule List on the 1st page. I'm actually surprised I've lasted this long without doing anything about it but it looks like I finally reached my limit.

That is all for now and until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

oh man, toad force v, i completely forgot about that, and that is awesome xD

i'm redrawing these foo's, so you better tell me what you came up with.

also, Big sister and sackboy are adorab-

>notices the name of the picture

THAT PHRASE AGAIN.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I'M IN DESPAIR! BEING SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Time for another pic. No requests this time though I do have some. I was working on this pic first and haven't started working on them yet.

Anyways lo and behold the PRG Reference Page #11.

Here we have Arkreaver based on Neo's design, Lukaz2009 also based from Neo's design, Mirahu based on his designs located in his art and RP threads, jordantigers based on his walfas and Kirbysona which I had drawn long ago in Jobs JSI Crew pic request and lastly Shadow_Da_Hedgie (not Shadow_da_Hedgie ffff-) as both his human and cat/hedgehogsona based on his designs on his DA Page with some minor tweaks since I removed or combined some of the stuff [like adding the puff of hair which partially covers his scarred eye or I went with the blue color scheme for the majority of it instead of red, black or green since I thought blue looked much nicer heh XP.]

As usual this page has been added to the PRG Reference Sheet Project post from way back. I also went ahead and removed and re-upped Pages 1-10 to fix the six problem that ImageShack screwed up for some reason. Also as usual, the post with all the sheets is linked on the first post of the first page for convenience if anyone wants to look for them.

That's it for now so until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

*The Grinch's smile* :evileyes:

*sketchs sketchs*

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

I think I almost fell out of my chair there... I know they say expect the unexpected but it really doesn't help.

Thanks are in order I guess though, and it's a great rendition.

So thanks :chocolate:

Tumblr: http://arkreaver.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArkReaver
Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/arkreaver
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Arkreaver

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Its been a week so time for more requests so 3 pics coming right up.

First up is a request from Zero Vega Lion. He asked for him, me, Striker, Neo and Aoi to be dressed up as the Liveman Rangers. So here you have us as Red "Zero" Falcon, Black "Raiden" Bison, Green "Striker" Rhino, Yellow "Neo" Lion and Blue "Aoi" Dolphin ready to fight the forces of evil!
The song Burning Hearts~Burning Angels~/ Angels with Burning Hearts from the Sega Saturn game Burning Rangers in Japanese and English is our theme song cause I was listening to it while making the pic. I said so therefore its canon :gentlemen: . So let's all sing along :awesome: !

Japanese
Kodai kara uketsuida
Shinka ni kirameku machi e dive
Bouchou uzukeru data no umi oyoide

Yami ni kage wasurete mo
Yatte kuru ashita wo shinjite
Moesakaru hono'o no angel
We'll face the risk of our lives

Sight of night, I cheer to embrace magic
Holograph ni utsutta
Tsuki mo hoshi mo taiyou sae mo
Fake ni suginai kedo

Hitotsu dake no mirai wo
Motomeru no sa
Shin no ko no sekai no tame ni

Burning Rangers!
Ashita no aozora ni
Burning Rangers!
Shirai hane hiroge
Burning Rangers!
Aquamarine no sora
Fly high! Tobitate!

Burning Rangers!
We gonna make it alright
Burning Rangers!
Oi kaze ukete
Burning Rangers!
Hashiritsuzukeru yo
Just do it, just Burning Rangers

Daichi hau kiri ni mayoi
Sore demo yomitotta message
"Yume no kakushi basho wa yurikago no naka"

Kodomo ga kuzushita block wa
Ashita ni wa tsumiagetenseru!
Moesakaru hono'o no angel

Kasuka ni kikoetekita
Megami no you na utagoe ni wa
Namida michiteta kedo

Hitotsu dake no mirai wo
Motomeru no sa
Shin no ko no sekai no tame ni

Burning Rangers!
Kagayaku hoshizora ni
Burning Rangers!
Negai wo komete
Burning Rangers!
Yawaraka na moonlight
Fly high! Tobitate!

Burning Rangers!
We gonna make it alright
Burning Rangers!
Yume wo shinjite
Burning Rangers!
Inoritsuzukeru yo

Burning Rangers!
Ashita no aozora ni
Burning Rangers!
Shirai hane hiroge
Burning Rangers!
Aquamarine no sora
Fly high! Tobitate!

Burning Rangers!
We gonna make it alright
Burning Rangers!
Oi kaze ukete
Burning Rangers!
Hashiritsuzukeru yo

English
Glow of the past we deliver to the future land
For the growing world of tomorrow we strive
Passing through the matrix of data
Driving you into the cyber dive

Even when you are lost in the darkness
You must believe in tomorrow, it will come
Just like angels with burning hearts
We'll face the risk of lives

Sight of night I cheer to embrace a magic
Visions displayed on the monitors
Can you see the moon and the stars and the sun?
Could they be in our imagination?

Sight of night I cheer to embrace the magic
Starting an adventure for our future
We are all hoping for
Setting out you need us to new the universe

Burning Rangers! To the brand new sky we dive
Burning Rangers! Wings we have of shining white
Burning Rangers! Aquamarine colored sky
Fly high! With grace and pride

Burning Rangers! We're gonna make it all right
Burning Rangers! Dreams of people we're powered by
Burning Rangers! Running at the speed of light
Just do it!
Just Burning Rangers

Don't you feel like you just lost your way
We're always watching over you
Dreams are kept in a secret place
Cradles rocking with love

Sometime a piece of our dream could fall off
Together we can make everything right
Just like angels with burning hearts

Melody from the distance can't you hear it?
Like the song of an angel with a tear in her eyes
With an affection for her guardian

Starting an adventure for our future
We are all hoping for
Setting out you need us to the new universe

Burning Rangers! Shining through the starry night
Burning Rangers! We'll always stay by your side
Burning Rangers! Knights under a soft moonlight

Burning Rangers! For the dream of ours we must try
Burning Rangers! Keep this hope of ours alive
Just do it!
Just Burning Rangers

Burning Rangers! To the brand new sky we dive
Burning Rangers! Wings we have of shining white
Burning Rangers! Aquamarine colored sky

Burning Rangers! Dreams of people we're powered by
Burning Rangers! Running at the speed of light
Just do it!
Just Burning Rangers

Second request is from Neo. While we were working on the Pink Channel stuff, Neo noticed that practically everyone but cutmanmike had a human form and so he asked for Chompie and Mike having a conversation regarding this with the rest of the PRG cast in their human forms. Of course Pink makes a small 4th wall break by stating that it seems a little crowded [due to me drawing this in a small panel lolz :awesome: ]
Chompie doesn't need to explain nothin man 8) . This also brings up another question. What does Chompie's face look like? Is it human or feline type? I guess we'll never know cause I'm sure she has Trope syndrome of stuff ALWAYS blocking our view whenever she tries to take the mask off... or she trolls us and has another mask under her mask. Legends say that maybe Pink has seen it but who knows.

Lastly a request from Up. He asked for me to draw his Katawa Shoujo OC Junichi Akamatsu while holding a bottle of lemonade and a little pocket book in his shirt pocket. I apologize for the uncleanliness. I really don't know why it came out that way when it seems fine on paper.

Anyways that is all for now so until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Hooray for us being the Liveman Rangers (I need a better name for them >w>), also, I noticed the chest emblems are missing HOWEVER I don't mind that because the size we are on that pic, it wouldn't matter anyway since you and Aoi, due to the pose used, block where the emblems would be, so whatever =P, also, this is the theme I'll be enjoying =P

P.S. I do plan to get the stories of us as the Liveman Rangers done at some point, just not right now since it means watching the series, which I'm too lazy to do, the stories themselves would happen in an alternate PRG universe, but if you want to know why I'm still partly the Red Falcon Ranger (I know I've yet to debut as him yet) in the RPs, it's because the stories happened years ago (dates unknown), but instead of Aoi, Neo, Raiden and Striker as the other rangers, it was different people as the rangers, the follow-ups Turborangers (not to be confused with PR: Turbo, since that came from Carranger) and Jetman still happened.

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 pm
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

It seems the color yellow is following me everywhere since that dang ID was assigned to me :pacman:

Also, thanks for the picture raiden, i would have helped you on the making, but you know, busy with the other pictures at the time.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

if cutmanmike had a human form he would be booring

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

Me and Mike: Bicker buddies fo lyfe, yo! :amused:

Seriously though, we are *always* doing that.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Yay! I'm a Liveman Ranger!

*poses with bow in hand*

Blue Aoi Ranger, hi-yah!

*arrow escapes and hit a random guy*

O_O... :o

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Huh its been roughly over a week since my last update. You know what that means! Time for some more requests!

First up a request from Lande Hikari. Here we have his IRL self bickering with Eirin whose constantly pestering him to let her be his waifu while he constantly keeps saying no. This apparently has to do with real life shenanigans. Due to his smartphone being constantly dropped on the floor it now likes to start/stop playing music randomly. For one reason or another it likes to play Eirin's Clinic That People Queue Up For and Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon songs quite often. One time said songs started playing and his friends heard it. One friend asked if Eirin was his "waifu". He said no. Another friend followed up by saying that Eirin must be trying to tell him to let her be his waifu. And here we have the result XD. The weird scribbling that Eirin seems to say is apparently Lande's real name but in Korean.

Second request is from Voyd. Here we have him giving Roahm a Pseudodragon. It is a small 1 foot [with an extra 2 feet long tail] dragon looking familiar most commonly used by Wizards/Sorcerers. This comes from Roahm's Random Question Thread where Voyd asked him if he would like a Pseudodragon or a Fairy Dragon in which case Roahm answered he'd probably like a Pseudodragon. D'aaaaw isn't he such an adorable poison tip tail little fella.

Third request is from Sakura. Here we have her and me about to duke it out in a post apocalyptic destroyed city. Both of us on each side. Sakura sits on top of a broken partially fallen street light which is held up by some broken wires as she looks down while I stand my guard holding up my axe looking up. Both of us fully aware of each other and ready to strike. Who will win? Who knows.

Fourth request is from Up. Here we have a groupshot of the Katawa Shoujo Girls. Emi being the happy person that she is while Rin watches her and is probably nonsensical talks with her. As members of the student council Shizune and Misha greet any newcomers to their beloved school although Misha would probably be more friendly while Council President and Class Rep Shizune would make sure to set those newcomers straight from day one. Lastly Hanako hides shyly behind Lilly who watches over her. I've actually been meaning to make a groupshot of them for some time so it all worked out. I am quite happy how it turned out too. Before anyone asks their hair colors are purple, blonde, dark blue, pink, red and light brown respectively. Emi is the shortest followed by Shizune and Misha who are the same height, then Rin, Hanako and lastly Lilly who is the tallest.

Lastly a request from Aoi. A comic of some of the Legend of Zelda characters based on an apparent meme/parody comic of Dragon Ball Z in which some of the cast members wonder what to do with Krillin so he doesn't die again. Krillin retorts he can fight just fine in which case Goku gives him a death glare and kicks him out. This time we have Link having a conversation with Impa and Groose about what to do with Zelda so she doesn't get kidnapped again. Zelda retorts she can take care of herself in which case Link gives her a death glare and kicks her out of the castle. Impa being Zelda's loyal caretaker follows behind her. Of course I do my own version of the end and have Ganondorf troll everyone in the end XP. Poor Link can't seem to get a break XD.

That is all for now so until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Daw, that is a most adorable pseudodragon.

Be happy with your new pet friend, Roahm!

(PD's prefer to be treated as friends rather than pets)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 am
Florist
Florist

Once again you made a pic MUCH better than i imagined it. Amazing as always Raiden~

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Jajajajajajajajaja!!!... I... I can't breath!!!... Geez! It looks TOO BETTER than I had in mind! :hysterical:

I love it! Thank you, Raiden!!! :D

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

That Katawa Shoujo picture is now my laptop background. =D Thank you~

I'm making a game! Opinions are appreciated.

128-Up wrote:
The year is 2023. People no longer communicate through posts, but rather use their signatures to converse.

TV Tropes: Depression Notes (Recommended Read)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:17 am
Socialite
Socialite

Well done! (For those of you wondering: I don't know the pronunciation of those symbols, let alone the Romanization.) I should really get my phone fixed...

Also, that pseudodragon is adorable. :innocent:

My steam account
My tumblr

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm
Profile WWW

That is indeed quite the adorable pseudodragon :heart:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

So, I took a peek in here because curiousity... and what do I see halfway through scrolling down the page?

AHHHHHH I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER MAKING A REQUEST :loveblush: THANK YOU RAIDEN~ You really did your homework, too, most people don't notice that it's bandages covering his arms or notice the tuff of hair covering his scarred eye.... kind of embaressed you had to draw such a lame design for a fursona though. :sweatdrop:

edit: forgot to make the image address an actual image. derp.

I do teh drawingz. Here they be. http://shadow-da-hedgie.deviantart.com

Last edited by Shadow_Da_Hedgie on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Gardener
Gardener

Shadow_Da_Hedgie wrote:
So, I took a peek in here because curiousity... and what do I see halfway through scrolling down the page?

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2285/prgreference11copy.jpg

AHHHHHH I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER MAKING A REQUEST :loveblush: THANK YOU RAIDEN~ You really did your homework, too, most people don't notice that it's bandages covering his arms or notice the tuff of hair covering his scarred eye.... kind of embaressed you had to draw such a lame design for a fursona though. :sweatdrop:

Same here, I didn't even make a request, but there it is. Not that I'm complaining, because it looks amazing! Thanks a bunch Raiden! :thumbsup:

Nintendo ID: Lukaz2009
360 GT: Lukaz2009
Steam: Lukaz2009

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next