View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 1155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
 Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open] 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open]
Well... might as well make my own little place here XD...

Site links:
Spoiler: show
We all already know the Pink Fan-Art:
http://pinkkittyrose.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=158
[Note: While the line-art is all mine, only the hand colored pics were colored by me. Any Photoshop colored pics were colored by Pink]

And here we have the Roahm Fan-Art:
http://www.dragonsoftstudio.com/picview ... p?album=40

I do technically have a DA which I share with someone but we haven't posted anything there in years and quite frankly have it abandoned so don't expect much of anything there:
http://strikernraiden.deviantart.com/

I'll post my own stuff here too someday but right now I don't seem to have the energy or motivation to actually do anything for now. Until then be patient.

EDIT:
After many headaches and much thought I finally decided to put in some ground rules regarding requests with some minor explanations as to why. Rules may be edited or added overtime.

Request Rules:

Spoiler: show
1: Private Message thanks: While its not obligatory it would be better to PM me the requests. That way I can keep track of them better and keep my topic clean.

2: Details: Details. Details. DETAILS! This is the most important one. I am not psychic. I cannot read your mind or predict what your character looks like. This isn’t simply for intricate things but also for simple ones like hair, skin and eye color. I have lost count of how many times I have needed to ask people these things. Be descriptive or even send me a drawing/pic.

3: Pencil, Inked or Colored: I never really did specify this but you can ask for either pencil, inked or colored if you like.

4: Only 6 characters per pic: Due to some people constantly asking for massive groupshots I finally decided to add this rule. It's nothing personal. Heck even I'm surprised it took me so long to put this up considering massive groushots are very tiring to work on but I guess I finally reached my limit and decided to put this down now. I could consider allowing a 7th one IF I'm feeling generous but lets just keep it to 6.

5: “Look it up” is a no no: I’m the one who is going to massacre her brain and fingers in sketching, drawing, inking and coloring so telling me to “look it up” is a no. Not only does it give me more work to do but makes you look inconsiderate and I could pick the wrong thing. Just copy/paste the link. It’s not that hard.

6: “I forgot to mention” You’re screwed: I am not going to ask for info unless “I” need to. If I finish a request and you “forgot to mention” something then you’re screwed.

7: NO REDOS [may vary]: I will NOT redo a request unless it’s an easy fix.

8: One request per person: I’ll have to limit requests to one per person until said request is complete. I have gotten from 3-4 requests from one person in one day. Adding the others plus how complicated they are and my mood and I’ll just be drained and overwhelmed. However while I may put a limit this may also depend on how intricate the requests are. If it’s simple I might be generous enough to allow for a second but let's just stick to one.

9: I refuse: I have the right to refuse your request. If I say no its a no and I will not change my mind and nothing will.

10: Yes I read it already: Yes I read everyone's requests. I just refuse to answer back for my own sanity so please stop asking.

11: Don’t rush me: The requests will be done when their done so don’t rush me. No joking about it either.

12: Don’t push me: I may be a nice person but even nice people have their limits. Tick me off enough and you’ll lose any request rights.

13: No fighting/arguing in my topic: We’ve seen this happen quite a few times because of a comment regarding a request and then others joining to "defend" me. Knock it off. As nice as it is for people to care I do not like the fact that you end up causing a freaking fight in my topic, that I have to show up to end the stupid argument and needing to call the Mods to clean it up. I simply either handle it myself or ignore it. If it gets out of hand I’ll report it. End of story.

EDIT2:
THE PRG REFERENCE SHEET COLLECTION [may add more in the future if needed].

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 am, edited 15 times in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: My Stuff
im gonna be following u xD once i find out my password again for deviantart xD

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
New Entrant
New Entrant

Post Re: Raiden Center
Talented and prolific! Nice combination! I think I'll be stopping in to see what wondrous things you have to show us, and to say thanks for sharing.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Profile YIM
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

really like ure artwork especially the origin of the Roahm met it was heartwarming
Btw the title for some reason makes me think of an emergency room in a hospital room :lol:

By Habibti

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile WWW

So YOUR the one who did the Erin EXE! I quite liked that one ^^

ImageImage

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Man your good! At least you can color good. I sketch, and that's that. ToT

Thanks to Ragnarok for this wonderful Trainer Card.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

AmayariX wrote:
im gonna be following u xD once i find out my password again for deviantart xD

Hmm I think you'd be better off waiting for me to update here than there. I don't use DA anymore XD... Maybe I should just make another or something *shrugs*

bradypodidae wrote:
Talented and prolific! Nice combination! I think I'll be stopping in to see what wondrous things you have to show us, and to say thanks for sharing.

Lol thank you very much for the compliment and I hope to continue doing so n_n.

Bowserslave wrote:
really like ure artwork especially the origin of the Roahm met it was heartwarming
Btw the title for some reason makes me think of an emergency room in a hospital room :lol:

Well it is the Birth of Roahm Met =P. Anyways thank you. I really worked hard on those. It took me at least a month or so to make and I wasn't intending to turn it into a 3 part story but my brother insisted I should make more and that's what happened XD.

catgame21234 wrote:
So YOUR the one who did the Erin EXE! I quite liked that one ^^

Thank you. I was actually inspired by another of Roahm's viewer's named GandWatch who did a Navi design for another Touhou character named Patchouli I think. I wanted to make my own and I was going to do Cirno instead but when I read that Roahm's favorite was Eirin it just went from there n_n.

NesClassic wrote:
Man your good! At least you can color good. I sketch, and that's that. ToT

Thank you very much XD. I don't really color that often actually. A really good chunk of my drawings are sketched with some being inked. Its just a matter of motivation and resources for me to color them XD...

Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:35 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well after a looong time I finally have some pieces done. Man I'm lazy XD... Aaanyways, the pics here are Fan-Art but not of Pink or Roahm. Oh no. These are pics of 2 friends of mine here on Pink's Site. Hope you enjoy n_n:

First up is Curtisillo2. A friend I met on Pink's JustinTV Channel. Leader of the Cloaked Empire and a proud soldier and ally of the Kitty Empire. As you can tell his character is a Bomberman specifically black colored, with a bomb, sword and a hat! Be afraid!

Second up is 128-Up. Fellow member of Pink's Forum and a Mario loving gamer so I gave him his own Mario outfit. By tradition the color representing him is his favorite color and the hat has his name initial while holding a 1-Up Mushroom. The "128" is part of his forum name. This pic was actually a pain to make, not because it was hard but because I messed up the original and didn't notice until AFTER I had finished coloring it. I had to remake it COMPLETELY cause there was no way for me to fix it. No I was not going to edit it on Photoshop. I'm to proud >_>...

Hope you enjoy. Until next time =P.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm
New Entrant
New Entrant

Your drawing of Me is Epic! It looks nice! Is it Okay if I use this as my avatar?

"Raiden: I am your Concience!
Me:Hey Raiden
Raiden: How'd you know it was Me?
Me: I didn't lol ^_^'

--Proud Member of The Kitty Empire--

--Founder of the Cloaked Empire--

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:44 am
Profile YIM
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Sure just remember if anyone asks about it you give me my credit =P.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh wow....me as Mario.

This is outstanding Raiden! Thank you so much! ^_^

I'm making a game! Opinions are appreciated.

128-Up wrote:
The year is 2023. People no longer communicate through posts, but rather use their signatures to converse.

TV Tropes: Depression Notes (Recommended Read)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wow these are good its always nice to show love to the fans as well as the stars

By Habibti

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

128-Up wrote:
Oh wow....me as Mario.

This is outstanding Raiden! Thank you so much! ^_^

Lol glad you liked it XD. And thank you Bowserslave. I agree. Fanmade characters are fun... when they are original and unique anyways =P.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

A new Pink Fan-Art has been put up X3.

http://pinkkittyrose.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=533

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

oh yea i remember roahm did do that looks like he beat u to the punch =P
anyways i really like the coloring on this one great job

By Habibti

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Yeah well I would've done mine sooner if my Muse hadn't been lazy and got to work like she should've. Curse you my lazy Muse! *Muse flips her finger at me* Oh yeah! Well no more ice cream for you! *flips me again and locks herself in her room slamming the door*

Anyways thank you XD. I made mine in the morning. Took about 1-2 hours to make really. Most of that time was actually trying to figure out as much detail as possible in Annie's dress [to the point of figuring out she wears stockings] and how to pose Pink. As for the coloring... so much pink XD.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 am
Socialite
Socialite

Oh oh! Raiden, so would you call you self an expressionist? So if you do could ya do one for me? =D
I'll PM actually...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Ok time for some more artwork. Time for some more Fan-Art! Sonic Fan-Art that is but not about Sonic and the regular cast. Oh no. This is about 2 scrapped female characters by the names of Tiara (B.) Boobowski and Honey the Cat.

Long post coming up:

So the story of this image is quite simple really. While doing research on female characters in the Sonic Universe for a certain project I've been working on I had stumbled upon both of them. While I knew about Tiara I had never looked up her design and I never heard of Honey until now. Tiara was suppose to be Sonic's love interest before Amy Rose and had a similar personality to Sonic and Sally Acorn. The "B." stands for her last name "Boobowski" which the creator leaves as an initial cause of how silly it is. She was suppose to be in the game Sonic Xtreme that was sadly canceled. She was also suppose to be a princess but then changed into a scientist's daughter for plot reasons. She still retains her "royal" staff though. Honey on the other hand was suppose to appear in the game Sonic Fighter's but was scrapped at the last second. Ironically her data is still in the game, she is playable even though she does have several glitches and it is possible to get her. How to do that I don't know. Another interesting thing is she is based of the character Honey from the game "Fighting Vipers" who was called "Candy" in the US version. Both of them are also cats [Tiara is a Minx Cat] which makes Blaze the third cat character to ever be made. Third times the charm I guess.

The design for Tiara is the final design however coloring was a pain in the behind since there isn't a colored version of it and the semifinal design is far more popular and ironically the creator's favorite. For the most part the color palette is the same but the only reference I had for it was a tiny gameplay gif. of her and that was annoying.

Honey has a similar problem. There aren't any pictures of her. The best thing I had is the promo gameplay, fan-art with alterations and the design of Honey from Fighting Vipers. Pretty much that took a while too and I got as close as I possibly could to the real thing. The only change I made was giving her eye color. Honey the Cat has black eyes since she is designed in the old fashion Sonic style but I gave her brown eyes like the Honey from Fighting Vipers.

That is it for my looong post. Enjoy n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Here comes another Fan-Art of Tiara and Honey but slightly different:

Here we have Tiara in her more popular semifinal design. So much so that this is what people use period and quite frankly she is the only one that does have a complete color scheme.

The other is Mirror Honey, also known as Player 2 Honey. Unlike the other P2 Sonic Characters in Sonic Fighters, who were gray colored, Honey was given her own color scheme. She is blonde, pink skinned and wears a blue dress. Sadly though she is unusable since she doesn't have her move set. Another interesting thing is she appears in the opening of the console version of Fighting Vipers. Just like the previous drawing I gave her eye color but this time based on the P2 Honey in Fighting Vipers who has them blue.

Enjoy n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 am

I can only add color on the computer because I suck at coloring XD. Your way better than me

ImageImage

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tiara Boobowski
Best last name ever :lol: or atleast the most weridly put

By Habibti

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

catgame21234 wrote:
I can only add color on the computer because I suck at coloring XD. Your way better than me

Lol thank you and I agree coloring is a big pain in the behind XD. I need to buy some new markers. Most of the ones I use are dead or about to die XD...

Bowserslave wrote:
Tiara Boobowski

Yeah XD Ironically even the creator isn't even sure what the heck he was thinking. It just came to mind XD.

Next post will probably be the "project" XD...

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:18 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

BlackRaiden wrote:
catgame21234 wrote:

Lol thank you and I agree coloring is a big pain in the behind XD. I need to buy some new markers. Most of the ones I use are dead or about to die XD...

Bowserslave wrote:
Tiara Boobowski

Yeah XD Ironically even the creator isn't even sure what the heck he was thinking. It just came to mind XD.

Next post will probably be the "project" XD...

The "project"
this must be special cause anything in quotation marks is "mysterious" :o

By Habibti

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Ok. Three posts ago I had mentioned a "project" that I was working on when I did the Tiara and Honey picture. This "project" actually took me several years due to either laziness, lack of motivation, lack of characters and tough choices. Now you must be wondering... what is this "project" that I have mentioned? Well wonder no more for after a lot of thought I have finally decided that I will put it up. Be warned some of you might be scarred for life... And here it is XD!

Yes. That's right. I went THERE! I will not lie. I am a Sailor Moon fan although it has cooled over the years. I owe a lot of my anime/manga obsession to it. If it weren't for it I would've given up on cartoons, comics, anime, manga and perhaps games due to how my motivation on them was dying at the time.

Years back Archie Comics had released a Sonic Super Special in which they made a Sailor Moon parody called Sally Moon. Sally=Sailor Moon, Amy Rose=Chibi Moon and of all the ironies in the world Knuckles=Tuxedo Mask or "Tuxedo Knux" and Robotnik=Robotina =P. It kinda left an impression on me and I decided to expand it although while Archie Comic's did it for the lulz I decided to take a serious approach trying to fuse both the anime and manga into one.

I had been working on this since that Super Special came out but there weren't that many female characters so I let it go. As the Comic's continued and newer females joined the Sonic Universe [not just comics but games and cartoons] I decided to try again and after weeks and months of painstaking trial and error I ended with this.

My absolute favorite is Nicole Pluto. She is absolutely PERFECT. Some others such as Maria/Hope Saturn and Barby Uranus come a close second. The image is incomplete since I am missing the evil sailor scouts and I'm starting to wonder to perhaps switching Saffron and Cream around.

Enjoy or be scarred for life >=3!

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

i love jupiter, pluto, and the ones in the top left

took a long time xD lazy :P jk, but you really did a nice job on this *o*

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Lol thank you XD. Yeah Jupiter is another favorite. Seriously, Bunnie as Jupiter was the first one that came to mind the minute I decided to work on this. Some others like Mars, Venus and Neptune were a huge pain cause lots of characters had similar traits or personalities. In the end I decided Julie-Su for Mars as the ironic love interest, Megan [she is Elias, Sally's older brother, wife] as Venus since she is of the same race and closest look alike. I original thought of Rouge being Neptune but after a lot of thought it didn't quite match and ended up with Lupe. Another tough one was Blaze and Shade since they have a similar personality to the point that they are practically interchangeable in their Sailor Scout roles. So it all came down to who seemed more friendly and who looked more like Knuckles XD...

Sonia is another interesting one since there are two different Sonia's: Sonia [Archie Comics who is the daughter of Sonic and Sally who looks like Sally] and Sonia [Sonic Underground]. For story reasons and appearance I chose Sonia [Archie Comics] as Chibi Chibi Moon, however Sonia [Underground] does have her own Sailor Scout form too. I just haven't drawn her like many others =P.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Ok so after some thought I decided I might post some old drawings every once in a while starting with this one:

Meet the plant-like entity Tellus. Tellus is the name of the Roman Goddess who personifies Earth and is also known as Tellus Mater or Terra Mater. Her Greek counterpart is Gaia.

While not necessarily an old drawing she does have a few years [2-3 I think]. I was simply distracted doodling away during a regular Art History lesson in college. She sorta formed herself and I liked the little doodle so much that I just continued working on her till she was finished and I was happy with her design. I originally intended to name her "Gaia" but I already used that name once before on another character and it was pretty common so I ended up naming her "Tellus". I still haven't chosen a background story or color scheme for her but I will eventually since I like her so much X3.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Here comes another "old" drawing with a few years on it. Pink is not the only one who got the NIGHTS Style treatment [go to fan-arts and see it].

Soon after I made Pink's version I wondered why I hadn't done one of myself yet. Well... not that I hadn't thought about it before though. It was just that I didn't know what I wanted. I had been using another OC Nights character of mine until I could figure it out and so while working on Pink's version it finally clicked and there you have it.

The color scheme is based on my PSO [Phantasy Star Online] character of the same name and the claws inspired from Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers. For the cat form I was already using the persona so I went with it and as for the coat, giant bow and bell... it seemed like a good idea and I liked it. Pretty much it was a "go with the flow" kinda thing and it worked out wonderfully. Now then if you don't mind *whistles the Nights into Dreams/Journey of Dreams tune*

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

...i would not want to mess w/ you xD

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Banned
Banned

BlackRaiden wrote:
Ok so after some thought I decided I might post some old drawings every once in a while starting with this one:

Meet the plant-like entity Tellus. Tellus is the name of the Roman Goddess who personifies Earth and is also known as Tellus Mater or Terra Mater. Her Greek counterpart is Gaia.

While not necessarily an old drawing she does have a few years [2-3 I think]. I was simply distracted doodling away during a regular Art History lesson in college. She sorta formed herself and I liked the little doodle so much that I just continued working on her till she was finished and I was happy with her design. I originally intended to name her "Gaia" but I already used that name once before on another character and it was pretty common so I ended up naming her "Tellus". I still haven't chosen a background story or color scheme for her but I will eventually since I like her so much X3.

hmm, looks like a female version of a charcter I made named 'Bud'

If i ever have the desire/ ability, I'll post a pic of him

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next