View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 The Mythril Gallery 

Post Re: The Mythril Gallery
Oh mayn it's drawing time again! I'm just about done with my White 2 team, and had some spare time to do some drawing, so heeeeere we goooooooo!

:pokeball: Gunn the Leavanny
Spoiler: show
Gunn the Leavnanny is a style guru very connected to the fashion world. Always impeccably dressed, he advises on new trends and classic styles that never go out of fashion. He likes to encourage new talent in the world of design.

:pokeball: Obsidian the Gigalith
Obsidian the Gigalith is a trained bodyguard, known in the business as the Immoveable Rock. He currently is under the employ of Giovanni the Donphan, keeping the businessman well guarded.

:pokeball: LaLanne the Conkeldurr
Despite his old age, LaLanne the Conkeldurr is quite the fitness buff. A proponent of good health, he keeps up a vigorous exercise regimen, offering training to those who want it as well.

:pokeball: Khartoum the Cofagrigus
Khartoum the Cofagrigus is an enigmatic sort, very secretive about his past. He prefers going out at night, tending to keep to himself during the day. A bit of a vigilante, he likes to help those in need from the shadows. The eye pendant he wears seems to give him limited control over said shadows, which he usually manifests into a second set of spectral arms.

:pokeball: Tim the Klinklang
Tim the Klinklang is quite the eccentric inventor. Loving to find new uses for random parts, he enjoys creating highly complicated Rube Goldberg style machines. He founded an institute for like-minded eccentrics, enjoying seeing just what their scientific pursuits can produce.

:pokeball: Surge the Eelektross
Surge the Eelektross is a DJ at a local dance club. He tends to prefer electronica and trance styles in the music he plays, always liking to energize the crowds.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh, Khartoum looks so misterious and I like it :innocent:

Also, I couldn't avoid think that he would be a good pet/friend to Yu-gi-Oh! :amused:

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Gather around for a random TAAAAALE FROM SKYPE!

Due to recent developments in job hunting, Pink had to learn how to tie a necktie. At the time however, the only guys present in the chat could not help in this arcane ritual. Shagg and I didn't really have any working necktie experience to hand down, and Don's only experience was with clip-ons. But then, Kit arrived home from work and saved the day with his knowledge of how to wrangle that pointless strip of work cloth into shape. And so ties happened.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Jajajajajaja :hysterical:

True, true... I don't know how, neither :awkward:
Kit! Come here and teach me how damn tie one! :kit:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I had to learn how to properly tie a necktie in the 6th grade for my school's concerts and have been doing it ever since. I've long since forgotten the proper method of tying said tie after switching from suit and tie to tuxedos and bow ties for concerts and now use a couple of shortcuts to get the same result (unless the shortcuts are actually the proper method and I haven't realized it yet) for formal occasions and job fairs. It's still a process of trial and error to get it just right, but there's a little trick if the skinnier end does wind up being too long: tuck it in between one of the gaps between your shirt's buttons (if it has them) and no one will ever know the wiser.

I do have to wonder under what circumstance Pink would ever have to wear a tie. I'd guess a job interview, but even then most women wear a formal dress or something in that vein, not really ties. That's more of a guy thing when it comes to formal wear (or at least I've been led to believe that).

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! -- Dr. Hiruluk

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:16 am
Profile YIM
Socialite
Socialite

In hindsight, she could have Googled how to tie a tie...

My steam account
My tumblr

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

My dad usually has to do mine. He refuses clip-ons, and I don't know how to tie them. They look nice, though I honestly prefer hats.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

@ Rexaura

But, Rex, we look cool with neckties 8)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

This team... This was a weird one. I pretty much knew going in what I wanted to do with the two Keldeo, and I at least had a vague idea on the Therian Oni Trio... but the two alternate Kyurem... I'm not even sure where the eventual idea struck from, but yay for random inspirations!

:pokeball: Dart the Keldeo (Ordinary Form)
Dart the Keldeo (Ordinary Form) is a young boy of boundless energy and enthusiasm. He idolizes the Three Musketeers, vowing that one day he will impress them enough to join them. He tends to act brashly sometimes, which worries his big sister.

:pokeball: Anya the Keldeo (Resolute Form)
Anya the Keldeo (Resolute Form) is Dart's big sister. The two live alone, and thus it is up to Anya to look after him. This can be a bit problematic due to his way of getting in over his head sometimes however. While she doesn't idolize the Three Musketeers as he does, she does have a bit of a crush on Atos.

:pokeball: Pazuzu the Tornadus (Therian Form)
Pazuzu the Tornadus (Therian form) is a bit of a reclusive hermit, A lover of the freedom of flight, he has dedicated much of his life to the study of wind currents. While not opposed to company, he does not exactly encourage it. Some locals have taken to calling him the Demon King of the Winds.

:pokeball: Aktzin the Thundurus (Therian Form)
Aktzin the Thundurus (Therian form) is an unpredictable sort. As untamed as the canyon lands he calls home, he has earned the nickname of The Wild Thunder. While not a bad guy per se, he does enjoy getting into brawls just to let loose.

:pokeball: Cernunnos the Landorus (Therian Form)
Cernunnos the Landorus (Therian form) is known as a bit of a trickster. He doesn't particularly mean any harm by it, but he simply cannot help showing off and messing around with people. He is quite flirtatious when it comes to the ladies.

:pokeball: Summanus the Black Kyurem
Summanus the Black Kyurem is one of a pair of Kyurem brothers. Gifted with special abilities beyond that of a normal Kyurem, Summanus and his brother decided to use their powers to uphold truth and ideals. Summanus has been granted the power of lightning, and tends to be more active during the night.

:pokeball: Agni the White Kyurem
Agni the White Kyurem is the twin brother of Summanus, the Black Kyurem. Sworn to protect truth and ideals along his brother, the two are essentially superheroes. Agni possesses the power of fire, quite rare among Kyurem. He tends to be more active during the day.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:46 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

To me, they look epic, Roahm. Especially Summarus (I guess he's my favorite in this team), and I love Dart and Anya, they look so kawaii (but more Dart, he remembers me to my son :innocent: )

Mon May 06, 2013 11:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Alright, I must say that Tornadus has my least favorite Therian design.

You redeemed him. Well done!

Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm
Socialite
Socialite

Dart is quite Adorkable. Well done!

I can't help but notice something, though. Many, if not all of your female pokemorphs... um... lack ZUN syndrome, if you know what I mean.

My steam account
My tumblr

Mon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

Lande Hikari wrote:
I can't help but notice something, though. Many, if not all of your female pokemorphs... um... lack ZUN syndrome, if you know what I mean.

And.... no, I really don't know what you mean.

Mon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

He's saying that they're not all A-cups.

Tue May 07, 2013 1:41 am
Profile WWW

raekuul wrote:
He's saying that they're not all A-cups.

To be honest, I don't really pay attention to breast size. It's not really something I focus on, in art, video games, or even real life. I tend to find other attributes of the female form more attractive, and thus it's more where my focus goes. Thus, unless it's a specific request I receive in which a bust size is specified, I just go with what feels right at the time as I'm drawing and have done with it.

Tue May 07, 2013 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I wish i had such an easy time with that kind of thing, i personally like to avoid such things when possible.

Tue May 07, 2013 2:49 am
Profile WWW
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

Lande Hikari wrote:

You're right! Very few of them have hats!

Tue May 07, 2013 3:11 am

Time to get another set up and running!

:pokeball: Sonia the Meloetta
Sonia the Meloetta is a famous recording artist, a gifted singer and guitarist who writes all her own songs. Music is a powerful force for her, as when she loses herself in the song, she becomes very confident on stage during her performances. One on one however, she tends to be rather on the shy side.

:pokeball: Sektor the Genesect
Sektor the Genesect is a mysterious sort. While never publicly declaring himself such, he works as a hero, appearing in the middle of chaos to fight those who would harm others. His suit can read information from special memory discs in order to power up his abilities. Despite his heroism, he seems humble about it, never sticking around for interviews, always wearing a helmet, and rarely saying anything when he appears.

:pokeball: Takeda the Shiftry
While he may not look the part, Takeda the Shiftry is a brilliant strategist. A rather eccentric sort, he refuses to let his old age get the best of him. He wears a mask in order to conceal his own emotional expressions, while letting him see those of the people he meets, feeling it puts him at a mental advantage.

:pokeball: Rave the Exploud
The consummate party animal, Rave the Exploud loves the night life. Always eager to enjoy loud, thumping music, he can usually be seen dancing energetically with various glowing accessories, enjoying putting on a show. His late night activities do, however, make him pretty groggy in the coming day.

:pokeball: Biollante the Cradily
Biollante the Cradily is a dedicated botanist, studying the region's plantlife. Her research has brought about betterments in agricultural and medical fields. While her beauty has caught many eyes, she tends to be too dedicated to her research to notice.

:pokeball: Stradivari the Kricketune
Stradivari the Kricketune is a concert violinist. He enjoys conveying various emotions with his music, and is known for his stirring performances. He's a rather joyful sort generally, a true lover of life.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 am
Profile WWW

How is it that every time I need access to my webspace to do something, HughesNet decides to pretend it doesn't exist? Amazing how that works out...

This was an odd set to work with, but I'm fairly pleased with the results.

:pokeball: Eartha the Gurdurr
Eartha the Gurdurr is a bodybuilder, trying to work exercising her muscles into anything she does. She works in construction, putting her strength to good use. Those who can get past the intimidation of her powerful form find her to be a fairly nice, down to earth sort, friendly and personable.

:pokeball: Boost the Palpitoad
Boost the Palpitoad can almost always be seen talking on his cell phone. He works as Sonia the Meloetta's publicity agent. He's more hard working than people realize, and truly means well, but he can come across as a bit of a poser sometimes. He tends to be obsessed with social media.

:pokeball: Babushka the Swadloon
Babushka the Swadloon is rather a doting sort, seeing herself as sort of a grandmother to everyone. She is kind and caring, but can be quite intimidating should you end up on the wrong side of one of her scoldings.

:pokeball: Wheelie the Whirlipede
Some say that he only knows two facts about Farfetch'd, both of which are wrong, and that his voice can only be heard by Purrloin. All we know is he's called Wheelie the Whirlipede (you were expecting maybe the Stig?). Wheelie is a stunt driver for several shows and motion pictures, and an expert in driving various vehicles. He enjoys the thrill of fast paced driving, and is always eager to get behind the wheel.

:pokeball: Nocturne the Lampent
Nocturne the Lampent is a young mage in training. He specializes in fire magic. While he has shown potential for great offensive power in his magic, he tends to feel more comfortable using spells for less destructive effects, such as lighting the way for friends. He is quite shy, preferring to keep himself concealed with his clothes of choice.

:pokeball: Billy and Jimmy, the Zweilous Brothers
Billy and Jimmy are twin Zweilous brothers, skilled in martial arts. Putting their talents to use in action packed films, the two have gained quite a following. Often praised for how they seem to move as one, perfectly in sync with each other, they've earned the media nickname of the Double Dragons.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Nocture is actually pretty cool and i like his design.

If i may roahm, i would suggest something for Nocturne, Instead a simple spiky hair, i would suggest you to change it to a more messier and curved hair that moved here and there, with spikes thrown in, to showcase more of a hair that evoked fire.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am
Profile WWW

Neo wrote:
Nocture is actually pretty cool and i like his design.

If i may roahm, i would suggest something for Nocturne, Instead a simple spiky hair, i would suggest you to change it to a more messier and curved hair that moved here and there, with spikes thrown in, to showcase more of a hair that evoked fire.

Haha, I actually tried to do that in an earlier attempt, but I couldn't seem to get it to look the way I wanted X)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:48 am
Profile WWW
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

Maybe it's just the eyes but Nocturne seems to remind me of the Black Mage class in most Final Fantasy games. Plus with the traits used to describe him they make him sound like Vivi from FF9. Again that could just be me.

Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage My 3DS FC: 0044-3006-4076

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 am

Culex77 wrote:
Maybe it's just the eyes but Nocturne seems to remind me of the Black Mage class in most Final Fantasy games. Plus with the traits used to describe him they make him sound like Vivi from FF9. Again that could just be me.

The influence was pretty much half that, and half the Red Nocturnes from Kingdom Hearts.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 am
Profile WWW

Sometimes it takes awhile for my video footage to fully save. It seems to mostly be an issue of compressing the sound, or so says Camstudio, anyway. The MMU footage was taking an oddly long time to compress, sometimes up to half an hour for a single recorded segment. But hey, at least it gave me time to draw my current team :

:pokeball: Primarosa the Lileep
Primarosa the Lileep is a student in high school. Head of her class, she is knowledgeable on many subjects. A bit of an overachiever, she can sometimes seem a bit of a showoff, though she doesn't mean to be.

:pokeball: Ty the Timburr
Ty the Timburr is a charismatic carpenter, quite in love with his job. He likes to show off while working, and can be pretty hyper. It doesn't seem to have any ill effects on his projects though, his craftsmanship top notch.

:pokeball: Solstice the Deerling
Solstice the Deerling is a young mystic in training, and daughter of Equinox the Sawsbuck. While she admires his spiritual strength and his giving nature, and loves him unquestionably as a father, the solitude and isolation he live in is not the type of existance Solstice wishes for herself. An inquisitive sort, she often likes to check out new technology.

:pokeball: Huey the Pansear
Huey the Pansear is the oldest of a group of monkey triplets (by a few minutes, anyway...). Using this position as the oldest, even if by a technicality, he is the de facto leader of their little group. The three have a tendency to get into all sorts of mischief and adventure. Huey tends to be the most charismatic of the three.

:pokeball: Dewey the Panpour
Dewey the Panpour is the youngest of the three monkey brothers. He tends to be the most cautious, though with his mathematical and technological inclinations, he serves as the brains of their little outfit, always going over their plans and trying to anticipate every outcome he can.

:pokeball: Louie the Pansage
Louie the Pansage is the middle child of the three monkey brothers. The most athletic among them, he tends to be their go to guy for any physical activity their adventures require. He is a bit of a goof overall, and can't resist showing off.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Location: Either school or the Card Shop, depending on the day
Your nightmares: Quick Man, Doc Robot, Slash Man, and Delay Nezumi.
My fears: Twin Woods, Computer Virus (KSSU), Galacta Knight and the Ifrit Golem.

This pic is gonna take a while for me to draw. 8)

Current project: Senior Project :p

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Took awhile to figure out how to morph some of these...

:pokeball: Reisen the Lopunny
Reisen the Lopunny is a charismatic young business bunny. She strives to make a good first impression, speaking well on behalf of her employers. It can be hard to say no to her requests when she makes direct eye contact.

:pokeball: Vespa the Vespiquen
Vespa the Vespiquen is a woman of means, born to a fairly wealthy family. However, she doesn't particularly care for titles or money. She is a confident sort who knows what she wants. Wanting to make her place in the world, she has started a bakery, making and selling sweet treats infused with honey. She is rather flattered by the affections of Saturn the Ursaring.

:pokeball: Chaos the Absol
Chaos the Absol is a young shaman in training from a remote mountain village. He has a deep connection to nature, and seems to have an uncanny knack for predicting natural disasters. He is quick to warn others of his visions. He is fairly popular with many female admirers due to his handsome looks.

:pokeball: Ziggo the Glameow
Ziggo the Glameow is quite the hyperactive kid. He tends to be too hyper for his own good, his rambunctious running around tending to cause quite a bit of havoc and occasional property damage. He once got into a soda drinking contest with Jitterbug the Joltik. The results were... expensive.

:pokeball: Gishiki the Chimecho
A young girl with a love of festivals, Gishiki the Chimecho enjoys playing music and ringing chimes to work up the energy of the crowds. She loves taking part in parades and never misses a celebration.

:pokeball: Okuni the Cherrim
A beautiful dancer with a flair for the dramatic, Okuni the Cherrim sees beauty in all things. Her graceful dances have made her famous throughout the land. She tends to have a habit of playfully flirting with almost everyone she meets, admiring both qualities of masculinity and femininity.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 am
Profile WWW

Finally found a spare moment to draw the most recent team in morphic form. BUSY BUSY BUSY

:pokeball: Doki the Buneary
Doki the Buneary is a young, romantically minded girl. She is quite infatuated with her boyfriend, Nabi the Skitty, which can be a bit overwhelming to him at times. Always cheerful, Doki has a way of finding the bright side of almost anything.

:pokeball: Marimba the Kricketot
Marimba the Kricketot is the daughter of a pair of famed classical musicians. While she does take after their interest in music, she prefers punk and metal styles. While it's not the type of music they would have chosen for her, her parents are supportive of her interests. Her favorite band is the Old Gods of Unova.

:pokeball: Scherzo the Chatot
Scherzo the Chatot is an eccentric musical composer. With quite an eclectic taste in music, he takes it as a challenge to write almost anything he is asked to try. Some believe him to be a bit on the crazy side, but it is the insanity of genius, or so he says.

:pokeball: Pakkun the Carnivine
Pakkun the Carnivine is a famed food critic. Despite his refined palate, he is not too snobby to enjoy fast food. When not doing his job, he has found quite a few favorite restaraunts that he enjoys visiting for more casual dining.

:pokeball: Duo the Metang
Duo the Metang is a police officer in Alloy City. Despite his intimidating look, he is quite loyal to the job, with a fierce sense of justice. His cool nerves under pressure have earned him the nickname Blue Steel.

:pokeball: Kosuke the Floatzel
Kosuke the Floatzel is an athletic swimmer. In the off season, he gives swimming lessons at the public pool. Despite his determined, focused nature during races, he tends to be a very laid back individual.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19