View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 The Mythril Gallery 

Post Re: The Mythril Gallery
So hey, drew things. AMAZING!

First off, listening to the others playing Guild Wars 2, it appears Shagg has taken up cooking. To an almost obsessive degree. He must have all the ingredients!

For those wondering, a sample conversation :

Chompie : Ooh, I found an orange.
Shagg : GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWWWW!!!

So beyond that, I finally got around to drawing my current team of Pokémorphs. Yeah, lots of images and lots of text, so I'll put them each in their own convenient spoiler section.

:pokeball: Bramble the Snivy
Spoiler: show
Bramble the Snivy is the wife of Motochika the Dewott, and quite a protective sort when her family is involved. She enjoys cooking and being a mother, but cross her at your own peril.

:pokeball: Viridian the Servine
A shy, unassuming gardener, Viridian the Servine runs the Serpentis Greenhouse. Quite caring of the plants he raises, Viridian is known far and wide for the beautiful flowers he produces.

:pokeball: Hamlet the Tepig
Despite his young age, Hamlet the Tepig has trained himself as a classical actor. Always more a fan of live stage performances than movies, he gives his all in every performance. However, there's really no other way to say it, he can be a bit of a ham sometimes.

:pokeball: Nacho the Pignite
Nacho the Pignite is a famed masked wrestler, using his skills in the ring to earn prize money for various charities. A gentle giant outside of the ring, Nacho is a childhood friend of Jackie the Hitmonchan, the two often encouraging each other in their fighting fields.

:pokeball: Ranmaru the Oshawott
Ranmaru the Oshawott is the son of Motochika and Bramble (yeah, it breaks normal Pokémon breeding rules, but I DON'T CAAAAARE). The third generation of Shimazu Bodyguards, despite his youth, Ranmaru is probably the most serious about the job.

:pokeball: Motochika the Dewott
Motochika the Dewott is the son of Shimazu the Samuraott, and the second generation of the Shimazu Bodyguards. Known as the Stringed Assassin by those who have gotten on the wrong side of him, Motochika is usually fairly easy going. He takes more interest in his glam rock career than he does fighting, but when crossed, his elegant fighting style makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Motochika the Dewott. Funny how fitting it is, considering that's his Perfect Link Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest (though why Ranmaru got Riolu/Lucario, I'm not sure. Maybe it has something to do with loyalty?). Coincidence, or inspired? Hmm... :thinking:

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! -- Dr. Hiruluk

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 am
Profile YIM

Rexaura888 wrote:
Motochika the Dewott. Funny how fitting it is, considering that's his Perfect Link Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest (though why Ranmaru got Riolu/Lucario, I'm not sure. Maybe it has something to do with loyalty?). Coincidence, or inspired? Hmm... :thinking:

I had actually had the idea to name my Dewott Motochika before Conquest came out, so that's just happy coincidence X)

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Darn it, I need to visit the garden more often. I blame Realm of the Mad God for that. XD

Roahm, your Nacho drawing is making me hungry for 7-11 nachos now. (Because you can get as much chili & cheese as you want to go with your chips) :p

Nice drawings, as always. :3

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 am

As per Neo's request, I drew the Freaze representative from his Meteos project in my style. It's interesting, for some reason I imagined them in more sort of a Shaolin monk style, but hey, can't argue with an ice samurai, that's pretty awesome.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well, if you want to make him a monk, then let's make a monk version.

I mean, i went with samurai because it was the go-to social class when it comes down to japanese-related disciplines (ninjas aside) and the way the freazes move, it reminds me of a sumo, so i guess it can go in any way.

Either way, this is awesome, i asked you to do this because, well, it's a samurai, it's ice, you like both, so why not.

thums up to you dragon.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:03 am
Profile WWW

Neo wrote:
Well, if you want to make him a monk, then let's make a monk version.

I mean, i went with samurai because it was the go-to social class when it comes down to japanese-related disciplines (ninjas aside) and the way the freazes move, it reminds me of a sumo, so i guess it can go in any way.

Either way, this is awesome, i asked you to do this because, well, it's a samurai, it's ice, you like both, so why not.

thums up to you dragon.

Haha, I enjoyed drawing it, and the request came at a good time, too ;) It's been a rather trying day overall, so having something definitive to sit down and draw felt good. I'm glad you like my rendition ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 am
Profile WWW

I messed around with my art gallery a little on my site, finally giving my Pokémorphs their own folder. I've drawn more of them than I thought o.o; 70 already, including these six new ones :

:pokeball: Swiffer the Minccino
Swiffer the Minccino is quite a cheerful sort, very much the "whistle while you work" type. He works as a janitor in an office building, where his friendly personality makes him fairly popular amongst the staff. Quite the charmer, he tends to playfully flirt with the female employees.

:pokeball: Jitterbug the Joltik
A young and hyper Joltik, to the best of his friends' knowledge, Jitterbug's diet consists entirely of candy, cookies, soda, energy drinks, and chocolate covered espresso beans. He's become a decent professional gamer, his energized reflexes letting him react quickly to things. He idolizes a group of Rotom gamers, Team P0LT3R.

:pokeball: Featheren the Archen
Featheren the Archen is a messenger in town, and a rather flighty one at that. Working at quite a frantic pace, he tries to get everyone's mail to them as quickly as possible. It's not an uncommon sight thus to see him in almost a panic, chasing someone down to deliver messages to them.

:pokeball: Gnarly the Tirtouga
Generally a laid back guy, Gnarly the Tirtouga is passionate about surfing. Any wave, any challenge, he'll go for it. He is pretty skillful, but he has had his share of wipeouts, making him pretty glad to have that tough shell of his.

:pokeball: Philippe the Frillish
Philippe the Frillish is the son of King Louis and next in line for the throne. While he is good at managing things and seeing to the needs of the kingdom, he lacks in charisma, and he has yet to win the hearts of the people. His parents and sister are trying to help him in this regard. He can be rather taciturn, but he is not uncaring, simply too focused for his own good at times.

:pokeball: Vixen the Zorua
Vixen the Zorua is a guitarist for a band at a local club. Sister of Angel the Vulpix, she is a bit wilder of a personality, enjoying the nightlife. In her solo work, she performs entrancing covers of various artists (a reference to Zorua's Illusion ability, tee hee). An artist note, I drew this while listening to "Waiting for You (Live from Heaven's Night)," I think the song fits her pretty well.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I guess I like so much Vixen's pic, she looks so cool x3

And about Gnarly... KOWABOONGA! xD

So, I'm not sure if you're open to requests and/or you drew Mew/Vaporeon before... But if it's possible, can you draw both with your style?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

IrukaAoi wrote:
So, I'm not sure if you're open to requests and/or you drew Mew/Vaporeon before... But if it's possible, can you draw both with your style?

:pokeball: Undine the Vaporeon
Undine the Vaporeon is quite a graceful and pretty sort. Working as a swimsuit model, she has many fans. She enjoys a peaceful, easy sort of life, and will often spend entire days just relaxing on the beach.

:pokeball: Mystique the Mew
Mystique the Mew is a gentle sort, kind to everyone she meets. She is very much attracted to Gene the Mewtwo, and as such, became his assistant in his scientific research. While she doesn't always understand what he's working on, she's eager to lend a hand to help him out.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well, now i am curious, how would you do something like Magnamite or Polygon Z or other pokémon with weird designs?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

RoahmMythril wrote:
IrukaAoi wrote:

I don't know who is more kawaii... Undine or Mystique... :innocent: ... *hugs both strong*

Domo arigato, Roahm-sama!!! ^0^... Both look pretty good! :amused:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Neo wrote:
Well, now i am curious, how would you do something like Magnamite or Polygon Z or other pokémon with weird designs?

Welp, okay then!

:pokeball: Polaris the Magnemite
Polaris the Magnemite is a prototype search and rescue robot created by Gene the Mewtwo. With his magnetic abilities, he can lift debris from wreckage to try to rescue those still trapped. His smaller size enables him to enter tight areas to help determine the best course of action. Polaris is an optimistic sort, always eager to do his best and reassure others that things will be okay.

:pokeball: Fortran the Porygon-Z
Fortran the Porygon-Z is an eccentric genius, and former assistant to Ermac the Missingno. A bit "glitchy," his speech is sometimes interrupted by nonsense words like "poit" and "narf." Despite this, he is quite brilliant, writing such thesis papers as :
"Navigation Utilizing Curved-Space Tunneling Apertures"
"Environmental Manipulation Through Interdimensional Spacial Fluxuators"
"Temporal Translocation With Chronologically Transversing Autombiles"
"Reactive Studies of Socially Agonizing Moving Pictures"

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Excellent drawings!

But I can't avoid think this xD

Polaris: Daddy? o,o
Magnet Man: Where were you?! ;w; *big hug*

xD
*Professor Oak's voice* Well done!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

I love Black Tower. It's such a good level grinding area, far less monotonous than GRIND THE ELITE FOUR GRIND THE ELITE FOUR GRIND THE ELITE FOUR. Black / White 2 definitely improved some things.

So anyway, new team!

:pokeball: Heavy the Excadrill
Heavy the Excadrill works in construction, mostly doing road work. He keeps sharp claw gloves for more focused work, using a jackhammer for the more basic work. He tends to enjoy checking out any female passerbys during breaks.

:pokeball: Hookah the Scolipede
Hookah the Scolipede is quite the laid back sort. He enjoys finding peaceful spots to just sit in thought, quietly smoking his hookah. While others may judge him as lazy due to this, he's actually quite wise and willing to impart his wisdom to those who ask.

:pokeball: TrashBoat the Garbodor
TrashBoat the Garbodor is a barge captain, taking care of most of the garbage in the city. While it may not be the most enviable job, he takes pride in it to the point where he just started answering to the name TrashBoat. He tends to be a bit gruff, but is a very hard worker.

:pokeball: Croco the Krookodile
Croco the Krookodile is quite the salesman, though he can be a bit of a flim-flammer. Undeniably charming, he enjoys staging charismatic displays of his products. However, the quality of said products is often questionable. He often finds himself in competition with Neko the Purrloin.

:pokeball: Allumer the Chandelure
Allumer the Chandelure is an elegant sort, a high class lady of refined tastes. She can be a bit naive sometimes due to her sheltered upbringing, but likes to experience new things. She is a highly skilled ballroom dancer.

:pokeball: Jace the Liepard
Jace the Liepard is the mate of Viridian the Servine, working with him at his greenhouse. He does a lot of the tougher work and maintenance, letting Viridian concentrate more on the smaller plants and flowers. Highly protective of his mate, Jace took self defense courses to better protect him.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 am
Profile WWW

…can i say, your re-imaginings of garborder and Scolipede, two of my favorit pokes from this gen, are so far off of what id ingamed youd make them look like.
To me the roles should have been swopped, Garborder being the more "laxed" one wile Scolipede being the "hardy" one

but still even if i dont comment as much here as i should i still love all the work you make, espeshaly these two you made today :amused:

ImageImage

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I love Jace, he's so kawaii~ :innocent:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

The product of a night's boredom, and realizing that one of the default faces that was going by on the 3DS Mii Center image looked a lot like Walter Sullivan.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Looks like we have reached Silent Miill

How you fit an entire plot inside a mill alone is a mistery to me.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Neo wrote:

They did it with a Room, why not a Mill?
Or we can consider this a Party game version of Silent Hill where Walter invites everyone over to his place to play their version of Mario Party.

By Habibti

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Bowserslave wrote:
Neo wrote:

Or we can consider this a Party game version of Silent Hill where Walter invites everyone over to his place to play their version of Mario Party.

And everything involving roulettes, die rolls, and spinners are now foretold by gyromancy!

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! -- Dr. Hiruluk

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Profile YIM
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Rexaura888 wrote:
Bowserslave wrote:
Neo wrote:

And everything involving roulettes, die rolls, and spinners are now foretold by gyromancy!

You know, this makes me think about what if said Silent Hill party game would be about a guy or girl with a serious gambling addiction that made all the wrong choises in life, ending up in silent hill and having to deal with these issues alongside other gamblers in a hell of a party environment.

That be pretty cool, hard to pull off, but pretty cool.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Neo wrote:

You know, this makes me think about what if said Silent Hill party game would be about a guy or girl with a serious gambling addiction that made all the wrong choises in life, ending up in silent hill and having to deal with these issues alongside other gamblers in a hell of a party environment.

That be pretty cool, hard to pull off, but pretty cool.

Considering how the monsters have so far been based on the viewpoints of specific characters (such as the puppet nurses reflecting Claudia's view of the nurses that took care of her in when she was burned and the monster police cars based on Cunningham's pursuit for Murphy as well as her desire for delivering justice (yes, I believe that the monsters in Downpour are derived from Cunningham's view of everything and not Murphy's)). I can only imagine the kinds of monsters they'd have to deal with. Probably would give the dog and UFO endings a run for their money in terms of how odd they'd be.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 am
Profile YIM

>MFW I see the Mii version of Walter Sullivan
i WOULD link to youtube but dam school websight blocking system! D:

ImageImage

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

A busy December, wrapping up the Eternal Darkness run, and just various EVERYTHING GOING ON AT ONCE instances... yeah, it likes to get in the way. But I finally got around to finishing my current team, and drawing them as well.

:pokeball: Tony the Delcatty
Tony the Delcatty is a gentle sort, happily working as a conceptual artist for a fashion design company. About as ferocious as a housecat, he also enjoys keeping house for his mate, Nathan.

:pokeball: Nathan the Sealeo
A rather laid back type, Nathan the Sealeo is a friendly guy, happy to lend a hand to help others. Skilled in first aid procedures, he's quick to action when needed. He is very fond and protective of his mate, Tony.

:pokeball: Moby the Wailord
Moby the Wailord is quite a jolly sort, captain of the Queen Milotic, a luxury cruise ship. Fancying himself a bit of a ladies man, he likes to flirt with the female passengers.

:pokeball: Fiesta the Ludicolo
Fiesta the Ludicolo is pretty much the personification of liveliness. A dancer and musician, Fiesta seems almost incapable of standing still, especially if there's energetic music playing.

:pokeball: Hoth the Glalie
Goalie for the Snowpoint Icicles, Hoth the Glalie is a skilled hockey player. Intimidating in appearance, he constantly trains to better his abilities and keep opposing teams from scoring goals.

:pokeball: Equinox the Sawsbuck
Equinox the Sawsbuck is very much a traditionalist. Far preferring life in the forest, he is a skilled healer and shaman. He is quite protective of his daughter, Solstice, though she seems a bit more interested in the modern world.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ha, nice detail on the shirt of Hoth for it having the ice badge of it's respective game.

Also, those symbols in the staff of Equinox, after thinking about it for a while, aren't those the symbols from Oracle of Seasons?

wow, took me a while to get that one.

...is that a pesterball on his neck?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Socialite
Socialite

If I'm not mistaken, those symbols are the four seasonal symbols from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. These are all great, but I really like the shamanistic vibe that Equinox has.

EDIT: And Neo then gets it right as I post anyway...

Tumblr: http://arkreaver.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArkReaver
Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/arkreaver
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Arkreaver

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 am
Profile WWW

Neo wrote:
Also, those symbols in the staff of Equinox, after thinking about it for a while, aren't those the symbols from Oracle of Seasons?

Arkreaver wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, those symbols are the four seasonal symbols from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. These are all great, but I really like the shamanistic vibe that Equinox has.

Indeed, you are correct!

Neo wrote:
...is that a pesterball on his neck?

It's not intended to be, but it does kind of look like one. It's just sort of a simplified version of the medalion that's part of the Archmage Robes from Skyrim, it's basically the look I was after there.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Took a peek in here due to curiousity... and Gnarly reminds me alot of 'Crush' from Finding Nemo, due to the surfer turtle vibes.

I do teh drawingz. Here they be. http://shadow-da-hedgie.deviantart.com

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Profile WWW

Shadow_Da_Hedgie wrote:
Took a peek in here due to curiousity... and Gnarly reminds me alot of 'Crush' from Finding Nemo, due to the surfer turtle vibes.

Haha, pretty much. It came about due to Kit, I got my first Tirtouga from him, and when he was breeding them, he kept naming them after surfer lingo, like I think the one I ended up with was Righteous.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next