View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 2475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
 Aoi's Art [Rules in the first page~] [Requests Closed~] 
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Aoi's Art [Rules in the first page~] [Requests Open~]
Yay! Thank you, Photobucket Mobile!... Now I can upload my pics from my cellphone :D

Yesterday I had chance to draw a sketch to my avatar, now that we're in Christmas Holidays.

Now I must wait another chance to put it in my avatar lol
Enjoy n.n

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

D'aww. Looks kinda like "Chrislmas", though.

Also, since we're out of robot masters...

Spoiler: show

My steam account
My tumblr

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Lande Hikari wrote:
D'aww. Looks kinda like "Chrislmas", though.

Also, since we're out of robot masters...

Thank you~

But, in the website where I'm checking the list, there are some robot masters with not a number... So, I'll put the next in that list and the first with not a number...

Credits to Capcom~

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Actually, most of the other groups of Robot Masters (King's Robots, the Stardroids, The Genesis Unit, Mega Man Killers) have serial numbers. Burner Man's is KGN-005.
The only group of Robot Masters to not have any serial numbers are the Dimensions from the highly obscure (but still canon) game Rockman & Forte 2 for the Wonderswan. :3

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Oh, I see xD... Well, thanks for the info nn

And now, some random sketch...

Lego Aoi :awesome:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

From the look of it, that would actually be Mini-Fig Child Aoi, for an adult Mini-Fig, you'd need to have slightly longer legs, still with all the RP going on, we could turn all that into a Lego game

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Post Re: Aoi's Art [Rules in the first page~] [Requests Closed~
Konnichiwa~

First, Happy New Year and I hope every wish and goal can become true.

Now, looking I'm feeling the need to dedicate this year to fight and become an artist and find a job in this rank, I want make a project where I can animate (make a mini anime/trailer around of 8 minutes) and upload it in Youtube as a reference to different companies about art and design and cross my fingers.

So, if you noticed in my title topic, I closed requests. Only I'll make requests noted in my Request List, with the objective of use half of my less time in this project. I hope you can understand me and I'm sorry if this annoy you, people.

And I decided post a pic about this (not spoiling so much, really) as a motivation and to remember this project.

I really hope I can accomplish this goal, so, wish me good luck because I will need it :3
Enjoy and take care n.n
Thanks for visit my gallery~

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

A small sketch I did tonight :awesome:

And I'll beat you, Speva Whateva evileyes:

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

Facebook in a nutshell

a pokeing war

ImageImage

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

catgame21234 wrote:
Facebook in a nutshell

a pokeing war

Exaaaaaaaaactly~

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Do not forget, Iruka Sensei, that I am the master of poke-jitsu. :3

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Konnichiwaaaaaaaaa!

Well, remember when I said I was to work in an animation project... Well, I changed of plans, I'll continue with this project but with other objective in mind.

I was to do one about this forum, but I guess I was picking a huge challenge to make my first animation :stunned: ... So, I'll work in something more short and easy (still working in mind)... But, I made some sketchs about this old project, and I guess it would be a waste if I don't show you them. Maybe, when I'm ready, I'll return with this project... For now, I hope and you enjoy these sketchs :3

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z34 ... roject.jpg
This is Shirou, creating a Door of Time.

Ioa in a new look (and, honestly, I prefer this look lol)... And not, she's wearing black leggings =w=

Colonel, I know you said you don't like someone draws your OC not asking you first, but I hope this sketch can reward you. This was, really, my last drawing ti this project; and I guess this is my best work drawing a koopa (or a reptile being), and I wanted try to draw Startch the most real possible, and yeah, it took me MANY hours drawing his scales.

And this was my first drawing :hysterical: ... Rex and Ryu... As drawing reptiles/animals, I have TROUBLES to draw Pokémons, so, it was a huge effort to myself.

And yeah, it's all for now.
Have a nice day/nice dreams and take care :3
Ciaoito nn

Edit:

I put my drawings as links because the forum can't support them :thinking:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

> Typical normal reaction seeing the picture.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I just kept saying this for at least a good five minutes because I had no idea what else to say. My shock/appreciation level is at like.. a million and a half.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 am
Profile YIM
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Hold on. Give it a sec to start up.

And...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So much thanks! I'm seriously at a loss of words when it comes to showing my appreciation. You even got one of the bracelets down! Thank you so much Aoi!

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! -- Dr. Hiruluk

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I'm glad both like them n.n

And it's not nothing :3 ... Drawing my friends (especially, animal beings)'s OCs help me to perfect my art skills. Casually Pokémons and Koopas/reptiles are a big challenge to me to draw them. and I must admit I dedicate so much time to feel myself satisfied with this work (hours and days, especially with Startch drawing)

So, I can feel myself proud because I could get these styles.

And now, return with my project, I have the base to start it... Only I need a damn table with light under of it and I can start! xD

(And off topic, Aoi still has Ryu's bracelet... She must returns it >w>]

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Konnichiwa

Well, looking I posted so much and not comments, I'm with the fear that I would break a rule here if I continue posting my drawings with not comments/replies. As it was to be the 6th post, I took the decision to delete the past posts and fuse them in one; in this way, meanwhile no one post a comment, I'll be editing here and I hope I don't break a rule :S

Well, here we go:

---------------------------------------------

02/06/2013

I'm amazed with the sudden art progress of my son! :nosebleed: :dealwithit: :thumbsup:

02/11/2013

AnotheronewhenI'mworkingwithmydad... :megusta:

02/14/2013

Oh my, a third post here :shockedsun:

Konnichiwa~

After some days of abscences, a friend mine in my city requested me to draw a character to his sister. The request was draw Syaoran of Tsubasa Chronicle (or whatever the name is, the case is Sakura's "boyfriend" in Card Captor Sakura but grew the guys)... Anyway, this is the pic~

Also...

While my dad and I were waiting a doctor in an office, I decided draw my son and my OC, Shirou.

Enjoy :3

02/28/2013

Konnichiwa

This time I want share a drawing I finished yesterday to a contest on Deviantart.

If you read it, you can notice that you can create a picture to each month in the calendar. So, I'm trying to do it, for now, I made January. My next goal is February (or jumping at my birthday month, June), but that will be later because I'm sick and I don't have mind to think in a drawing, jejeje... But enough talk, here my drawing (to get the reference, you must read the short story of January... It's interesting, so you don't lose nothing reading it =w=)

http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/ambassador/neil-gaiman.html#Jan?contentId=1012325

When I finish the next month, I'll post here. For now, thank you for visit my gallery and take care.
Ciaoito n.n

04/06/2013

Konnichiwa

Here again with some drawings more. This time, with a new book separator that I made a week ago, I guess.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaailor V!

The next, just some sketchs to create my own website.

Yeah, I need color them. But I want install in my pc Paint.NET and try to color them in a special effect or whatever, only I want they look awesome and cool :sweatdrop:

So, enjoy :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04/22/2013

And now, a recent drawing in pen style that I drew some days ago. And I can say I'm proud of this work because it took me 2 days to make it and I guess that I got the effect that I was waiting. So, I feel so proud of myself, and I hope you enjoy this drawing.

Lor of Time: Shirou Aoi

Have a nice day and at the next time.
Matte ne! n.n

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04/23/2013

:scared:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

PYRAMIDS! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

CURIOUS

"Help us!"

A meow sounds in a path...

"Please, somebody save us!"
"Don't bother yourself, no one will rescue us."
"Brother! How can you say that?!"
"Look, sister! Our master threw us in middle of the street! If our own master lead us here, why do you think a human will rescue us?!"
"... I know that not every human are like our master... I mean, that human... Someone will save us!"

That was a discussion between my brother and sister. A Saturday morning, a huma who was called as our master lead us in fron of a school. My sister was close of the door, searching for help meanwhile my brother was on a box and scolding her... I was scared and I hide in a tube.

My hopes that a human save us was close of null, but I stayed in silence and hearing my brother and sister, still discussing.

"Somebody, help!"
"Shut up, sister!"
"You, shut up! Why aren't you like our brother?!"
"He's a coward... And weird..."

My brother alway say me that... I'm not a coward, only I like think pretty well the stuffs, and if mediting is be a weird, well...

"Oh! Someone is coming here! Quickly, speak!"

She was right. A female human was walking to us, her black and deep eyes looked my sister in certain despair and concerned, while the blow of a warm wind moved her long and black hair.

"Oh, kitty! Are you ok?"
"Mew!"

My sister's eye looked the human while she was saying to her "Help me!", my brother begins to speak, too, because he was worried that the human doesn't notice him. I spoke, too, but I was scared and shy. Still, she picked them and, noticing me in the tube, she picked me with love and care as with my brother and sister.

"Don't worry, kitties. Now you're in safe."

The human walked to a red car, where in there was other female human and 3 puppy humans. My sister stayed with her meanwhile my brother and I were passed with the puppy humans... And they play hard, I must say.

That day, the human gave us some food and water, and they gave us the chance to play in all the house. I prefered look how my sister and brother were playing as I was hearing about who will care us. Then, I looked the first human who saved us, she doesn't stop to say us nice words... She's so lovely... And for some reason I felt I must go with her, so, I stayed in front of the human (who was on a sofa) and stared her.

"... What's wrong, kitty?"
"Meeeew..."
"I guess he wants you."

[i]The human stared me, too, and I'm sure that both felt a special connection. She carried me and, in middle of pets, I felt to sleep.[i/]

[i]A pair of days passed, and she arrived in her backyard with a male human (I guess she called him "Cousing"). He carried my brother, saying that he wished get him, I went with the human and play on her leg.

"And what name did you call them, Aoi?"
Aoi? Now I know her name!
"I don't know. This kitty likes stay alone and stares me, but he's so curious... I guess I'll call him Curious."
"Nice name."
"And him has courage, so I'll name him Brave."
"... And the girl?"
"I... don't know, yet. Maybe Spark... *shrug*..."
"Well, your sister will search a good name."
"Yeah... It's sad I can't get them."

What? Will you leave us?! Will you leave me?!!!

"Well, you can visit them."
"I know, but I'll miss them."

... I was sad, listening my brother sayin a "I told you." It was so hard, I didn't want separate of her! I like see her every time, how she was singing meanwhile cleans the house, how she cook in the kitchen... how she talk to us... To me...

/y eyes cried and I curled on our bed (made by Aoi, so nice). The day came, and the female human with the red car arrived.

"I'm here to get the kitties, sis."
"Yeah... *sigh*... I'll go for them."

[i]I heard the door in the backyard open, and Aoi looked us with sadness.

"... It's time..."

Aoi picked us, walking with the human as the puppy human (named as Shirou, still Aoi) carried my sister, so sad.

"You can visit them, Aoi."
"I know... Only I'll miss them..."
Aoi gaves Brave to her and she hugged me with love.
"... Especially, Curious."

Especially to me? Then, why are you doing it?! I want stay with you!

"I'll miss you so much, Curious."
I'll miss you so much, too!... Will you visit me, constantly?
"I'll try to visit you, constantly."
Don't you forget me never, right?
"I never will forget you, Curious."
"... Meeeeewo... Do you love me?"
"..."
Then, her eyes were brighting, while tears fall out of them...
"... I love you, Curious..."

Staying us in our bed, I looked out of the car's window, seeing for last time to Aoi and her puppy human...

"At the next time! See ya!"
"Meeeeew!"

I said her a "See you later!"... When I'l see her again? I'm not sure, but I'll trust that it was not the last time to meet us. Soon or later, she will come back for me, holding the Hope to this day... And I'll be waiting her, too.

Inspired by this kitty who made us happy in my house. We'll miss you, Curious.
Good luck in your new home.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I love this story, and it's true which makes it so much more meaningful!

Wed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Thank you so much, Visionary :3

Well, I'm here now with 2 arts more: One about a book separator that a friend mine requested me...

Fusiooooooon!... Haaaaaaaaaa!!!...

And a failed trying...

You see, long long long long ago but long long long long ago... Bslave told me (or mentioned, I don't remember well) that he has a Gyga Bowser versioon. And yesterday, feeling better of a sickness where I couldn't stay get up and my stomach was nasty, headache and crashing on the walls like an idiot zombie... I decided draw it, but... I guess I failed in the original design of it...

It looks more like a comic than a Gyga Koopa, I guess... But well, I drew it not looking a pic of Gyga Bowser. But maybe I would do another try, I don't know...

For now, it's all... I hope upload more drawings, soon... Matte ne!
Ciaoito n.n

Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Gyga Bowser... That is simply amazing. I do not have the patience to draw that many scales, nor that amount of detail

Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Jejeje, thank you, Visionary... That is a thing that my sisters remake so much about me. But, the end, it's worth.

Now, I'll post some of art during Akatsuki-Con some weeks ago (and I can post them until now :sweatdrop: )

This is a drawing that a drawing artist requested to me, there (we made an interchange drawings), where a female OC mine was being "disturbed" by his OC, Broccoli. Yeah, it was a really weird request (but better than another one :scared: ), so, I drew Aoi with Broccoli to, after, being aura punched by her =w=

This was his drawing, Shirou and myself in a cartoon style x3

A book separator that a girl requested me to draw him in a chibi form (I don't know who is him, really :sweatdrop: )

Signed by Hugo Nuñez (who does Nelson's latin voice... Ha-Ha!)

Her real picture.

Her anime version.

Their real version.

Their anime version.

WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HERE, KAKASHI???!!! :crying: (translation: the guy who does Kakashi and Shrek's latin voice was to come to this con, but in the end, he couldn't)

Zatch Bell (I loved this anime, why did you quit it, CN?)

You can give the thanks to Neo for this idea xD

MY Kakashi :loveblush:

Finn and Jake x3

Yeah, Hugo Nuñez does L and Nelson's latin voices =3=

L, of Death Note.

Soul, of Soul Eater.

Fionna, of an alternative Adventure Time.

And my last and proud one working, where a boy requested me to draw this (I'll post the complete picture and by sections):

This drawing took me like 3 or 4 days to finish it :dizzy:

And it's all for now, I guess. I hope you can enjoy them, matte ne!
Ciaoito n.n

Mon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Konnichiwa~

This post is to gives a special request that Vega did to me to his Birthday. I know that it's REALLY LATE, but I'm really busy here and now when I'm investigating to study and do a test to begin a Master in my old college, so gomenasai Vega.

But ok! I'm here to show you your request/gift, I hope you like it :3

HAPPY TOO LATE BIRTHDAY, VEGA!!! *big hug*

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Kamen Ride: Decade!

*Transformed*

Yay, it's awesome....though why I've kept my headset on when transforming, I will never know, oh well, it's colourful and nicely detailed and stuff :3

Thanks Aoi *hug*

Jess avatar by Anjie!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

You're welcome, Vega :3 *hug*

And konnichiwa!
Geez, how long I was out .-.? Anyway, I'm here! n.n
People: Nooooooooo!!! :crying:

:gentlemen:

Anyway, in the town, my second and her husband gave me like my birthday's gift a mini laptop to help me in my studing in the Master, and I wished make a background to get motived to study and get my purpose with a drawing about us.

On this vacations I could preactice some more on Paint.NET, maybe when you watch this picture you would remember I made this same in sketch versión.

I'll try to practice more to perfect some stuffs that I see I need with linning and coloring, but my Master's course is this Monday, so I will in weekends or any chance as I have. Don't worry, pendient request I'll do it, but I was so busy with my son and my parents and the time was null to draw something. Gomenasai for this.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Konnichiwa~

Well, I recently had 2 hard and crazy weeks of Master's courses, and I had a lot of excercises based in Discrete Maths. I'm not good with Math, but Up and Neo helped me a lot with one in special about "Permutaciones" and Combinations... So, like my gratitude, I made this simple drawing/sketch...

Again, thank you so much, guys... My eternity gratitude :3

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I have a tiny aoi on my head, this feels like a happy day.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

My cheering to do the test this morning~

Gumball: Yes! We'll pass!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

On these days of September, this happen:

Of course, Cloud Man isn't the guilty of this... Or is him? :gentlemen:

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

:rosegarden: Happy Birthday, Pink :3 :rosegarden: :pink:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next