View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open] 
Frolicker
Frolicker

Post Re: Raiden Center [Rules in Pg.1] [Requests Re-Open]
Well done as usual, Raiden. I laughed probably more then I should have at the way I am looking at Echo

ImageImageImageImage Image
Click to find out what these are!

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Woooo another long while since I last posted something so here we go. 2 requests and one fan-art pic cause its been a while since I last posted something that isnt well requests XD.

First request is from devilman. He asked for a simple request of him and Anjie in friendship hugz. So I give you friendship hugs!

Second request is from Anjie. She originally asked for a simple pic of Up wearing shades but then I got carried away yay. Yes, the straw is suppose to be in the shape of "128" though I screwed up the "2" a bit >.>... Also find it amusing that she called dibs on requests considering the theme of the first :awesome: .

And now fan-art! More Sailor Moon fan-art cause I say so but this isn't a pic of Sailor Moon and her regular team, nope.

Its a pic of the 30th Century Sailor Scouts from the future. Here we have Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Saturn and the manga only Sailor Quartet composed of Sailor Ceres (pink), Sailor Pallas (blue), Sailor Vesta (red) and Sailor Juno (green). Chibi Moon and Saturn are in their manga final forms which [along with the other scouts except Moon] do not appear in the anime (Moon gets all the good stuff in the anime dang it).

Yay mass story spoilers for all of them ahead
Spoiler: show
As everyone probably already knows Sailor Chibi Moon is the future daughter of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask from the 30th century. Her real name is Usagi "Small Lady" Serenity but goes by the nickname "ChibiUsa" to distinguish her from Sailor Moon whose name is Usagi Tsukino. While physically she looks around 5-8 she is actually over 900+ (stated in the manga but ambiguous in the anime). For one reason or another she stopped aging and would remain like that until her powers finally awakened (at the end of the 2nd arc/season) as a Scout (in the manga). She remains in the past to train until she can become a full fledge sailor scout. While in the anime she is pretty much useless outside of a few instances in the manga she grows and slowly becomes a decent fighter that CAN kill monsters.

In the third arc/season she befriends Hotaru Tomoe, the reincarnation of Sailor Saturn. She is the guardian of death and destruction and wielder of the Silence Glaive, the scythe of the goddess of death, who only awakens "when the world ends". In the manga it was actually Sailor Saturn who destroyed the old Moon Kingdom after the former Queen Serenity sealed the Dark Kingdom/Negaverse and reincarnated everyone on Earth. Because of her title she is feared and highly misunderstood when she is actually a good guy doing the worse job so no one else has to. At the age of 8 she and her mother were in an accident. Her mother died and she was gravely injured/near death. While in the anime her father is surprisingly kindhearted and desperately makes a pact with an evil alien monster to save his daughter, in the manga he is a mad scientist and uses her for his experiments, turns her into a cyborg and lets evil aliens use her as a hoste body. However her body is far to frail and, combined with the strain from having both an alien and a guardian conscious fighting for supremacy, begins to deteriorate overtime. She literally dies, revives and awakens, goes all "end of the world" on the planet but saves it in the process, dies again and then reincarnates into a baby. She is then raised by Sailor Uranus, Neptune and Pluto until she begins to age quickly and awakens once again [in the 4th Arc in the manga and in the 5th Season in the anime].

The Sailor Quartet are technically manga only characters. They are introduced in the 4th arc/season as the villains "The Amazon Quartet" CereCere, PallaPalla, JunJun and VesVes serving Queen Nehelenia of the Dead Moon. In both the anime and manga they eventually turn good but its only in the manga that they are revealed as Sailor Scouts and Sailor Chibi Moon's Future Guardian Team playing the same role as Sailor Moon's Guardian Team. They were originally dormant in the Amazon when Queen Nehelenia found them and then brainwashed them into her servants. They were eventually saved and decide to return to their slumber in the Amazon to await the day of their true awakening when Sailor Chibi Moon will finally start her journey as a full fledge guardian in the far future. They return in the final 5th Star Arc with Chibi Moon when they travel back to the past and assist Eternal Sailor Moon in the final fight. The Amazon Quartet are never seen again in the anime even though its implied that they would return someday. Their Sailor outfits is a mix of the Scouts first form and manga final form. It is also implied that Sailor Ceres is the leader of the four.

Drawing the Sailor Quartet's hair is eeeeviiiiiil. Its just plain nutty with the weird decorations and such. Don't believe me? Then here have a look at how they fully look like. Nutty I tell ya. Either way I'm happy how it turned out. I might try drawing them again some time.

That is all for now. Until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

*sips drink, feeling triumphant for some reason*

*lifts glasses to look at you* ...No, the drink's mine. Get your own! *lowers glasses again*

Sluuuuuurp~

I'm making a game! Opinions are appreciated.

128-Up wrote:
The year is 2023. People no longer communicate through posts, but rather use their signatures to converse.

TV Tropes: Depression Notes (Recommended Read)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:30 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Up, that glass has been empty since two days ago, let it go dude.

Or at least refill the glass.

Also, glorious hugs are glorious.

I ship it.

Devil<>Anjie

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Socialite
Socialite

Omg you actually made my request, I was just joking, haha! :hysterical: It looks awesome though, thank you! ^w^

Also, new design of me beats my old design :innocent: I am adorbs :innocent:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Wooooo back again with more stuff!

First up is a request from Up. He asked me to draw his Katawa Shoujo OC Akemi Shiori. I am surpringly happy how she turned out. Akemi is an overweight young lady with scruffy hair and purple eyes. She wears a long sleeve button shirt, white knee length troussers and flat-sole slipper/shoes [totally not an excuse to not draw toes. nope <_< >_>...]. She apparently carries around a pad of paper and a pen at all times. Its not very often I draw overweight characters so I am very happy how this turned out.

Second request is from ZeroVegaLion. More OC randomness. Poor Roger is in a predicament. He wants some ice cream but Alex is sleeping on his lap and he doesn't want to disturb her. We also got Kuroda in Deka Master outfit questioning Kurenai in her Ninja Red outfit about a missing stone which she says she doesn't know anything about... OR DOES SHE?! That innocent face doesn't fool me missy! *stare closely at her hands* Also ignore the horribly drawn ice cream truck cause I cant draw vehicles if my life depended on it >.>...

Last request is from Voyd. Here we have another character groupshot. Here we have The Scarlet Empress from the Exalted books, James Heller from Prototype 2, our dear giant bug friend Gospel from Megaman Battle Network and our little troublemaker Weavile from Pokemon. I am happy how the Scarlet Empress turned out especially her hair and hair ornaments. I am also happy how Gospel turned out despite being the first time I have ever drawned him and being one heck of a hassle at first. Luckily getting me some new epic Digimon music helped my mood considerably and I completely forgot about such things. Due to Scarlet's bio I can totally see Gospel under her command as her favorite puppy/guard dog. Can totally see it.

That is all for now. Hope you enjoy and until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Exalted is actually a tabletop game, but the Scarlet Empress is impressive regardless.

Yay, Gospel! Good dog. Best friend. He gave me every NaviChip I was missing, except for BowlManv4. He gave me every version of DarkMan, YamatoMan and even ProtoMan, before I'd even fought Serenade.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Well, been a while since I posted something so have yourself some more requests. Sorry for the delay on these <D.

First request is a first from Culex77. He simply asked for a Piplup dressed up/look like Laharl from the Disgaea games. I actually enjoyed drawing the lil fella. Isn't he an adorable lil penguin monster XP.

Second request is from Voyd. Uuuuh apparently TvTropes reading shenanigans, specifially this little piece right here
gave birth to some very weird plot bunnies. Namely SA-X from Metroid Fusion in a candlelit dinner with Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 kinda scary plot bunnies... yeaaaaaaah... anyways horror date!

That is all for now. Until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

This is exactly how I pictured him to look as a Piplup and I love it! Excellent job man keep up the good work.

Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage My 3DS FC: 0044-3006-4076

Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:51 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I'd hate to be the waiter at THAT table. "Uh, sir, that weapon is not permitted on the premi–"

SKREE SKREE SKREE SKREE

"May I take your order?"

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 pm
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I have returned and with some fan-art this time. After seeing some promos for the Tales of Symphonia Collection for the PS3 I finally got the urge to do some fan-art of it which I had held off on for many many years, specifically 2 certain Summonings.

Here we have the lil summoning fox Corrine and Verius, the Summoning Spirit of Hearts.

Oh man story spoilers yoh!
Spoiler: show
Corrine is an artificial summoning in the shape of a tiny 3-tailed fox created at the Elemental Research Laboratory of Meltokio in Tethe'alla and despises/distrusts the place very much so for all the painful experiments done on him. Being the, if not, only Summoner in their world, they had asked Sheena for help in researching Summonings. Seeing the little fella in distress, she fred him and they had been together ever since becoming very close friends. While he is not very powerful, Corrine is extremely loyal to Sheena and will do anything to help and protect her including following her on her journey to the world of Sylvarant. Corrine eventually meets his end when he tries to protect Sheena from a lightning strike aimed at her by the Spirit of Thunder Volt as she suffered severe trauma from failing to make a pact with said summoning many years prior causing the death of many of her comrades and leaving her grandfather, the leader of her village, in a coma. It is Corrines sacrifice that enables Sheena to fight once more, overcoming her fear and making the pact. Sheena would continue to carry Corrines tiny bell with her as a memento.

His story does not end there.

Verius is the Summoning Spirit of Heart whose sacred ground is located in the Martel Temple of Iselia Village at the beginning of the game and whom can only be seen in a side-quest story after recovering Corrine's Bell and settling the score with Sheena's rival Kushinada. Upon returning to Iselia Village and sensing Corrine's presence, the gang heads to the altar of the Martel Temple where Corrine's Bell reacts and Verius appears. Verius is in essence the reincarnation of Corrine who had become a true summoning thanks to the power granted to him by the strong feelings of Sheena and the gang at the moment of his death. As the Summoning Spirit of Heart, Verius is connected to all hearts overseeing all in the world and therefore does not form pacts as he belongs to no single being. While Sheena is disapponted that she cannot be reunited with him she leaves peacefully knowing that he will always be by her side and in her heart.

While Verius is just an optional side-quest and doesn't play a role in the first game, he does return in the sequel ToS Dawn of the New World and plays a slightly more important role. The party seeks his help at Martel Temple in order to seal away the Ratatosk consciousness within Emil but can only do so if Emil settles his inner conflict and truely wishes it. However, after Emil and Ratatosk settle their differences, he makes one final apperance/presence at the end of the game by granting Ratatosk final wish of seperating him and Emil so that he could be saved and return to Marta.

I always wanted to draw these two back when ToS came out but then I got sidetracked and forgot oops XD... Took me a while to get it right cause of all the dang tails. So many tails man. Still though I really love how this turned out in the end <3.

Anyways that is all for now so until next time n_n.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:34 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

I have returned! Only one request but posting some more fan-art and stuff though.

Request is from Raccoonman_900. A simple pic of Amy Rose dressed in Ariel's blue dress from "The Little Mermaid" looking all cutesy and getting close to Sonic who is dressed up as The Flash. Freaking out of course =P. Amy turned out cute.

Now for some stuff I've drawn and whatnot.

First up some random forum related sketches like Aoi in that Kimono dress that she mentioned long, long ago. Totally did not spend a while looking for that kimono. Nope <_< >_>. MY final Magical Girl Form from that one pic where I punched the evil Neobey. A little Eevee decked out in armor and Starlock 128-Up because why the heck not. Yes, all these ideas are extremely old XD.

Here are some headshots of some of the members of the Greymon species from Digimon. Here we have Gaiomon, Wargreymon, BlackWargreymon, VictoryGreymon and Wargreymon X. If you're wondering about the armorless BlackWargreymon its because this was originally suppose to be random BWG in different angles and stuff for practice cause it had been quite a while since I drew him. Then I scrapped that whole idea when i decided to try drawing some headshots of the Greymon Species in general so I only kept that one cause it was the only one that was finished and I liked it. I was also suppose to drw headshots of ALL the Greymon species but ran out of space XD... It was a pain to draw Gaiomon and Wargreymon X because very sucky reference pics and ooh gosh the details x.o. Extremely happy how this turned out.

Lastly I'm pretty sure some of you remember when I posted about a Shantae Fan-Art Contest that was being held by Crunchyroll and WayForward. I did enter but I didn't show you guys my entry so here you go.
Didn't win but it was fun to enter. You can see the winning entries and everyone elses here in this topic.. The winning entries are shown on the first post from runner-ups to 1st place in that order.

If you want to have a go at coloring the sketches then go right ahead. Just let me know when you do =P. That's pretty much it for now. Until next time.

Last edited by BlackRaiden on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 am
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

Lovely drawings as alway, Raiden. Thank you for take me in count on it :3 (Still, I want that kimono...)

Also, I love Agumon's digivolutions... Black Wargreymon :crying:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Country Clubber
Country Clubber

BlackRaiden wrote:
I have returned! Only one request but posting some more fan-art and stuff though.

Request is from Raccoonman_900. A simple pic of Amy Rose dressed in Ariel's blue dress from "The Little Mermaid" looking all cutesy and getting close to Sonic who is dressed up as The Flash. Freaking out of course =P. Amy turned out cute.

Hahahaha. Nice. Thanks Raiden.

PSN: Raccoonman_900
Steam: Raccoonman_900
Twitch: Raccoonman_9000

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am
Profile WWW
New Entrant
New Entrant

I just loved it,

Duncans Toy Chest

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:06 am