View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Google Chrome and virustotal help 
Frolicker
Frolicker

Post Google Chrome and virustotal help
I have looked online such as Google Blekko Bing Ask YouTube AOL wikiHow eHow Yahoo etc. for help but I still want to ask here.

My zip folder contains a .exe installer which contains:

a Notepad document and a .qst Zelda Classic 2.5 file I made and an uninstaller and that is all

virustotal website says
they are safe
but the zip folder mentioned up above (which has the installer mentioned up above) and the installer mentioned up above
are claimed as harmful even by virustotal website's standards and Google Chrome's standards.

How come?

How do I fix this error? Also the .exe is an installer made with Install Creator 2

Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm
Garden Frequenter
Garden Frequenter

Post Re: Google Chrome and virustotal help
What program are you using to zip up the zip file? That might be what's causing the problem.

Also, why make an installer when you can just distribute it as a zipfile containing the text document and the questfile?

Thu May 14, 2015 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]