View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kick starter another crock of poop ! 
New Entrant
New Entrant

Post Kick starter another crock of poop !
Apparently and as usual i don't seem to fit in with the kick starter popular population.. i seen this DECLINE coming nothing unusual here.

We'll review your project again and take your appeal into consideration. We'll get back to you as soon as we can, and send you an email notification when we do.
APPEAL
Andrew Turelli
Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:50 PM EDT
pfft.. giving bad feedback to my 3000 fans have a nice day
Staff small 1918070620c01776f3975c1577dcd8ea0feef76073c6c4c26f41663de70e6bf8
Kickstarter Staff
Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:42 PM EDT
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for sharing your project with us.
Kickstarter is a community where creative projects come to life. Whether that project is a thing (think: a book, album, or a physical space such as a gallery or restaurant) or a finite experience (like a performance or an event), projects must result in something that can be shared with the world. Tangible or finite results are key: a show can be attended, a gadget can be used, a piece of art can be viewed. All projects must also fall into one of our 15 categories.
Your project falls outside of our scope. Streaming projects are no longer permitted. If you’d like to take a look at our rules (https://www.kickstarter.com/rules), you can get a feel for what kind of projects fit well on Kickstarter.
We appreciate your understanding.
Best,
Jamie
Kickstarter

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 pm
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Re: Kick starter another crock of poop !
uhm, okay?

This topic doesn't really do a whole lot, and these people have stated their reasoning for it.

I'm just gonna lock this topic, because it really doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]